twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Batman

End credits

/thread

Ironman

The WW theme is pretty cool.

GOAT Alfred

entertaining fight scene.

i mean i get that people here are film snobs but does everything have to be some avantgarde kino. without the regular who gives a shit movie every now and then the good movies wouldnt be special.

philosophical allegory

Batfleck.

Especially his intro scene

Martha
MARTHA...!

about 10-15 minutes

>Cred Forums has film snobs
>Most of this board is filled with underaged who praise BvS and the Prequels

If anything this board doesn't have enough film snobs

Pretty great "Batman beats the shit out of criminal scum" scene, probably one of the best of all the Batman-related live-action films.

Nothing tops the "running with the bomb above his head in the streets" scene from Batman '66.

Try to sit there and tell me the film wouldn't be 100% better if it had solely focused on Batman, Superman, and Lex Luthor. No Flash, no Wonder Woman, no Abomination.

Batman, Alfred, Batmobi...fuck it, everything Batman related, Superman v Doomsday DBZ scene, Soundtrack, and KGBased. everthing else was meh.

Jesse Eisenberg is on point as the joker, weird that he has no makeup though.

didnt say it was good. just saying take it for what it is. if anything tdk has spoiled all super hero movies forever. they arent usually that good and for some reason people dont seem to grasp that they got lucky with that one. capeshit isnt usually as good as tdk. expect less.

and of course youre right. pairing batman and superman was a ploy to kickstart the justice league films.

but if everybody stopped expecting to get tdk out of every capeshit you wouldnt be as disappointed.

whats up with the collar on this guy's sweater?

it looks like he bought it a size too large or didn't fold down the turtleneck

The visuals were stunning and Gothic like. A really really great looking Movie, one of the best visuals I've seen in today cinema.

Like I said, the visuals. Of course Affleck as Batman too, the whole rest was... good we don't talk about the rest.

Soundtrack

This.

The Batman/Officer relationship is so much better than Father/Son.

thistbhfam. I fucking love jeremy irons. Everything else was shit though

This. Plus:

Every single time the Batman's kicking ass.

Every time Lex is gaming people.

The spectacular rescue montage and its subtle message.

The use of religious imagery to convey:
1) What it would be like to be Superman.
2) That people around him are coming to see him as a god.
3) Commentary on the dichotomy between perception and reality.
4) Metacommentary on comics history.

And lastly, some pretty on-point social commentary about how American society's reaction to 911 and the subsequent moral compromises we made and the rationalizations we used to justify them left us without much right to think of ourselves as "heroes" to the world, and how the rick and powerful will continue to exploit the lack of meaningful dialogue between the East and the West for their own selfish ends.

That allegorical use of the characters is something I think has been unique to three cape films: MoS, BvS, and to a degree, The Winter Soldier as well. I find it both fascinating and very creative.

It would be easier to name the bad things.

The jewish supporting actors
The "Martha" resolution

Literally everything else was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=fDfz-i1yCFc
or
youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8&list=PLBKadB95sF44vjNzNABcYoF_7ae6lAgJM

Thanks, I forgot to mention the OST. Lex's theme is my favorite.

Affleck