This will be HBO's biggest flop. You can't say it won't be

This will be HBO's biggest flop. You can't say it won't be.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/reviews/westworld-review-hbo-evan-rachel-wood-1201867496/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope not, I really want to see that Foundation adaptation.

>take a great concept
>turn it into another "AI is people too" episode

can't fucking believe it honestly but what else can you expect from the hack powers of Abrams and Nolan combined?

>deadwood with robots and extra gore but without the great dialogue, characters or humanity

BRAVO HBO

Who in their right mind would make a Foundation adaptation?

Great books, but there is no way to turn them into compelling TV or movies.

It's Nolans next project at HBO as long as he doesn't do a Pizzalatte, I believe.

it won't be

what now faggot?

Fire me irl fgt

What's so great about the concept?

kill yourself faggot

Fucken Nolan ruins everything he touches.

Chris Nolan does but Johnathan Nolan is the creative one. Get your shit straight if you're gonna talk smack.

What has he ruined?

Everything he's ever touched. It's all been retardedly stupid shit. Both brothers are hacks.

You're bad at this. I thought of 2 decent arguments you could've made and was ready to type out my rebuttals and you couldn't even give me one. Kys.

Not my fault you can't predict my moves.

I learned a long time ago that no argument on Cred Forums is idiot-proof.

Michael Crichton had a great concept when he wrote and directed the original movie but didn't do anything with it.

It just wasn't executed as well as it should've been, it needed to be bigger.
Westworld is a dated concept now though. Westerns aren't a thing anymore, Medievalworld is still relevant because of GoT and shit, and Romanworld's never been relevant, that was a weird choice.

I wouldn't be surprised. They have had a long line of flops lately.

Ive watch the first 4 and i liked it. It gets better

>Ive watch the first 4 and i liked it. It gets better

It didn't even come out yet you stupid fucking liar.

It will involve the other Ancient Rome/ Medieval England theme parks so I foresee lots of potential.

You know how video game story modes are mostly on-the-rails? How movies are a spectator experience? Imagine a totally immersive world where you control and every aspect of your involvement in the story. I think this is the parallel they'll draw. Why go to these theme parks? To be in a movie that you yourself create, starring you.

Yeah the first 4 have been screened for critics

he's implying he's got a press pass or is otherwise a notable critic, yet he posts on Cred Forums

Nah, it would be a great sci fi western to replace it's dying shows like GoT.

It's not gonna be about the A.I but about the morality of the real people that interact with them and can't discern if they are sentient or not.

It's gonna be fine...

I hurt a woman today.

variety.com/2016/tv/reviews/westworld-review-hbo-evan-rachel-wood-1201867496/

Will watch for her full frontal nude scene

She is soo right. hBo is too misogynistic nowadays. Next thing you know sessame Street will have homeless people having sex on it.

Looks eerily like Weyland Yutani logo

>5'3"
dropped

>Ultimately, “Westworld” tries to teach basic and obvious lessons about free will and consciousness that borrow from common sci-fi allegories. It ploddingly remixes concepts about artificial intelligence from an array of sources like “The Matrix,” “Blade Runner,” and “Battlestar Galactica,”

Her review doesn't mention misogyny at all

>It didn't even come out yet you stupid fucking liar.
Dude some of us plebs work in the industry. Get my best ideas from this board

This show has vio against women, therefore I hate it.

This board is like a focus group that's data-mined regularly too right.