Why so many irrelevant roles after Back to the Future?

Why so many irrelevant roles after Back to the Future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0
youtu.be/NJrDZdpHNO4?t=1m36s
airbnb.com/rooms/6248826
youtube.com/watch?v=BD1f39Ny9C8
hellion444.proboards.com/thread/158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was Hollywood's aim to be able to use an actor's image without their permission with the use of computer generated imagery. Crispin Glover put a stop to their plans, forever.
This is his punishment.

Also he doesn't really care about big roles, most of them are trash anyway.

clowny clown clown was based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=rH6b_lSQst0

You know it wasn't he in BTTF 2?

He's insane.

most of us are

hed make a good joker

He acted like a dickhead with the whole back to the future 2 thing, then got nutty and no one wanted to work with him.

He tried to kill David Letterman

He's just that good.

so is Tom Cruise and yet he still gets work

They tried to Jew him out of bttf2 and he fought back. There's no returning from that. He was a martyr that fought for actors rights

youtu.be/NJrDZdpHNO4?t=1m36s

can someone please explain this scene?

Polanski, Woody Allen and the Jeepers Creepers guy are literal child molesters. Hollywood doesn't give a single fuck.

yeah but theres working with an insane looney, and then theres working with a guy whos otherwise normal but just fiddles kids off set when it doesnt impact work

Because two of them you mentioned are jews and Hollywood is a breeding ground for paedophiles.

Nothing surprising here unless Crispin is actually a jew himself.

His Grendel was the only good thing about that shitty Beowulf movie. The main theme was pretty good too.

>Woody Allen
lies

He's going to be in Bryan Fuller's American Gods next year, it's a solid second chance

You can stay in his castle in Bohemia for cheap:
airbnb.com/rooms/6248826

(((They))) are punishing him for his role in outing the 9/11 attacks before their occurrence.

He should work again with Lynch

youtube.com/watch?v=BD1f39Ny9C8

Because he never wanted to a mainstream actor. He did Back to the Future so he could finance his own films.

yeah and Trump didn't want to win the debate

That's sour grapes for you

because he brings in money at the box office. what does gloverman do

Did anyone in back to the future go on to big roles later

besides Elijah Wood obvs

>Plebs in here haven't seen his down-syndrome-kids-in-black-face masterpiece, "What Is It?", or even heard of it.

I hate this board.

He makes actual art, for humans, with hearts and souls, and lives in his Czech castle like a humble king.

Enjoy the crumbs in your sheets.

He's gonna be in American Gods. I wonder who he's playing.

>You will never plot the downfall of pedowood with Crispin in his castle

I might though. I'll post a thread when I do.

Wait, he lives there? And rents out rooms? I could sleep in the same house as him?

>1989
>cgi faces

Billy Zane had a couple. He's in the shitter now though.

That's because he's the real thing. He's not pretending.

Jews get a free pass

Damn that was him? Great performance.

His scenes in Charlie's Angel was memorable and Willard was a god creature flick. He got a role in Alice.

>They tried to Jew him out of bttf2 and he fought back

I guess it was the principle of the thing. Guy seems like he comes from money.

I like his acting quite a bit, he's perfectly creepy.
But I think the big reason he doesn't have a lot of big roles is A) he doesn't give that much of a shit, and B) he's a big fucking asshole.

He wasn't in Back to the Future 2, they used prosthetics on an actor mixed with old footage to make it look like he was.

The jews really went all out after he said, "Ya know, the ending is really very materialistic...maybe it should focus on some family values too" about BTTF1

He does really off the wall art school shit and only takes roles here and there for money.

I miss Billy Zane man. That guy had some good performances left in him too.

>He was a martyr that fought for actors rights
While he is indeed an insane fuck, he guaranteed that no living actor would be replaced in makeup again.

that really is affordable

hellion444.proboards.com/thread/158

I met him after a showing of What Is It? Got to talk with him for five minutes. A few things I picked up from that and before the show:

1) INTENSELY introverted, performing drains him, he has to put on a face for a show, cannot relax.

2) Really surprised when someone is reasonably well-versed with his work.

3) Deep, deep, not fucking around believer in doing avant-garde shit. If he's kidding it's a long-form con worthy of Andy Kaufman. Told me that he only took Charlie's Angels 2 for two things ... the money for his next film and the ability to tell the producers that he was going to do just about any weird thing he wanted on the set for his performance. Got both of them.

4) Has a sense of humor about himself.

5) Unbelievably good skin. Jesus CHRIST.

6) Complete control freak about the presentation of What Is It and the Big Slideshow. Don't whip out your cellphone camera, that ends ... badly.

Overall, if I were directing something and had the money and a part even vaguely close, I'd probably want him in it. He'd most likely drive me crazy but it'd be a memorable performance.

he got cucked by going bald too early

wtf I love Crispin now

more like the riddler

crispin is literally ourguy.

nice trojan you faggot

so he's the anti-pedo i'm getting from this thread.?

He wrote an essay outing Spielberg as a pedo
see

The dude looks handsome as fuck. He's what brando wasnt.

>Has the United States government given the immensely wealthy Steven Spielberg millions of dollars to fund a media project that reflects his religious heritage, and his cultural beliefs? Does The Talmud speak of the superiority of the Jews and the inferiority of other cultures and beliefs? Does Steven Spielberg reflect this religious imperative?

holy shit jews BTFO

No, it wasn't him.

while you are technically correct, he did marry what was basically his daughter

JUST

Damn, he looks like a wizard.