youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE
soundcloud.com/corn-mouth/sets/million-dollar-extreme-tracks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does he wear the goatee?

>Is World Peace any good?
No
>I like Tim and Eric
No

It's a little too heavy handed with its political commentary, at least for my liking. The style is otherwise lifted from Tim and Eric.

It's about as interesting but I feel like it has an agenda. Don't like that in comedy as a rule.

I watched an episode of this today because Cred Forums spams it, and I just don't fucking get it. This is what passes for comedy these days? Post-modern ironic teenage nihilist lolrandom shit? What am I supposed to be laughing at?

the episodes are like 10 minutes long and on fucking youtube, just fucking watch some

Screen capped this after the debates.

>Post-modern ironic teenage nihilist lolrandom shit
That's exactly where popular culture is though. World Peace was just pushing it to absurdity.

I didn't care for it.

>hey guys are you doing some pre-planned event here...
>*me rusing*
>Ha Ha thats funny I care about thing too.
>*me sarcasm now* Haha things is like thing you don't like, le thing is funny me laugh.
>*people laugh nervously and look at me weird.*
>Haha you fell for my elaborate deception, I don't in fact care about thing. *Hilarity ensues in my mind.*

I'm pulling the biggest ruse on all of Cred Forums.co I'm infact from reddit and you all fell for it. Lel me superior now 2bh senshi.

It's really inconsistent.

The only thing that's always good is the aesthetic especially in the intros and between skit bumpers. Other than that its really hit or miss, especially with some episodes having only 3 skits while others have like 6.

It would be better if more of their skits had punchlines or were structured like jokes. They clearly need to work on their comedy.
They just make a statement about something (the government poisons tap water, talent shows are dumb) and don't really go anywhere from there.

Is it like Liberal comedy, John Oliver style shit?

Patton is such a fucking cunt. Seriously.

Yes.

Why is he so based?

>he's a cunt
>he's a dick
>he's mean
Complain all you want, but you cannot deny that Patton is right.

>Yo bro heads up you are getting too political

Coming from the guy who literally shilled Trump in the last episode of his show.

The skit with the wheelchair and david duke was pretty funny.

I've literally never gotten that impression at all.

I don't understand where people get this. The adult swim show is so tame compared to everything else they do.

No their comedy is more dry. John Oliver is "NOBODY IS VOTING TRUMP HERE EXCEPT LISA THE TEMP BECAUSE SHE DON'T GIVE A FUCK HASHTAG #LISADONTGIVEAFUCK"
where World Peace is more "i'm a black guy and you know how they talk. Just so we're clear they talk like this. It's shitty when white girls date them. White millenials are beta like this though."

No, it's alt right propaganda. So if you're into that scene, you'll probably really like it.

On which count? The T&E styling or the political heavy handedness? I agree it's tamer (politically) than their YT stuff, but the commentary is definitely still noticeable.

I giggled at that John Oliver bit. Was that part of his show? I might have to start watching now.

Yeah Oliver is worse but that doesn't make MDE good by any means

For the longest time I thought someone drew a really weird mustache and hair on Nic Cage and trying to pass it off as the hot new meme

The biggest problem is how many of the sketches felt half baked or rushed. What the show really needs to do if they get a second season is to either cut the number of skits per episode so you have more fleshed out skits like moon man, tap, or teacher, OR lengthen the episodes to 20 minutes or so. As it stands now every masterful sketch is couched between two or three skits which feel like youtube cast offs. THings like the gay miata drivers, x factor parody, and scene kid interviews. Painfully unfunny, and ruins the pacing of an episode. The editing and post production work is fucking god tier though.

There's a mean spiritedness to MDE that makes me not like them. It feels like they're pushing an agenda, or outright making fun of people, instead of producing pure comedy. That sort of thing will probably resonate with alt right college kids who are proud of their cynicism, but it comes across as obnoxious to me.

The Dinner Party skit is 10/10. The way everything is just so subtly "off" is so good.

I enjoyed every episode except the finale. The finale was pure dog shit.

>that patton is right

About what? All he did was act like a dumbass little dweeb by mocking his use of the word "bro". It's like he's such a pathetic loser beta that he can't take common slang seriously because of how irreverent of it he's become due to being bullied by jocks so much.

Yeah, but it's not funny in the slightest, there's no jokes at all

>I like Tim and Eric
You seem to enjoy reddit brand of humor, so MDE is right up your alley

Lifted from Tim and Eric?

You realize MDE has been around for fucking years, way before "Tim and Eric", on youtube? Idiot.

I don't know about the editing because many/most of the jokes have the punchline and an instant cut to the random chaff. In some it works but it's used way too much.

yers very good. very funny show. favorite skit? favorite member? for me it's wine skit and nick, but i can understand those who favor the wall show and charls.

It's not lolrandom at all, it only is random if you're too retarded to see the meaning.

God the discussion about MDE has really turned to shit lately.

He said bro twice in a 140 character tweet. That is bordering on excess. Also
>tripfag calling someone else a pathetic beta loser
Topkek

its barely political. Sam has conservative opinions which makes what they say exacerbated. you'll hear more biting satire in Portlandia on things like feminism if you take away the context of the actors politics. But World Peace gets hive minded as an "alt-right" fest because Sam wont stfu about Trump for 2 seconds on twitter

you don't get it

No. It isn't.

"It would be better if it was more like everything else" okay

>reddit
nice meme

>It's not lolrandom at all, it only is random if you're too retarded to see the meaning.

Oh yeah, it's real deep, user

The political heavy handedness. I understand it in the YouTube shit, but not in the adult swim show.

Yes, the black guy talking skit took up all 10 minutes of every episode and it was in every episode. It wasn't a tiny part of just one episode, and you can definitely use it to generalize the entire series

youtube.com/watch?v=SkqbHQqLwMU

my favourite skit

It's more like a really bad Kids in the Hall.

>you'll hear more biting satire in Portlandia on things like feminism
>Portlandia
you need to go back

Talking that way makes him sound unintelligent by making it appear as if he has a limited and basic vocabulary. It also really doesn't help that his twitter name is Night_0f_Fire. That's like an AIM sn an angsty teenager from 2002 would have, and because of it he probably had no idea he even has a tv show and just thought he was some random fucktard from the internet bothering him.

There is a mean spiritedness to them, but its mainly to groups of people , and its never straight up hurtful, its always somewhat rooted in hyperbole, just barely over the line in regards to implications etc. (at least from what I've seen in regards to them interacting with everyday people).

If you pay attention their only agenda is to make fun of groups of people. They are probably right leaning (but I even now start to question that) and a lot of their comedy seems to be from a right leaning viewpoint. Im a lefty and I still find them funny,

You should work at BuzzFeed cuz your so fucking wrong if you think it's at all altright. If anything its parodying altright idiots

That's my point brother. Portlandia will take jabs at feminist circular logic or their fragility to their identity. WP barely scratches that surface at all but Adult Swim will actually advertise it as a misogynistic show made to OFFEND you.

its ah good won

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=SwYrwAxbkmY

>HEY MOON IT'S JUST YOU AND ME TONIGHT
>EVERYONE ELSE IS ASLEEP

Nah you sound like a fan in denial that the dudes behind mde are just redpilled idiots who think high-test snd being hurtful towards others with differences unde the veil of good editing tricks and an aesthetic makes them sharp. If you took away the look of MDE videos you'd have any closet channer with a loud mouth and very little to say but plenty to shout until they force either laughter out of others, or call others "faggots" for not laughing at their bogus sense of humor.. They are not good at comedy.

choose your word carefully big guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

youtube.com/watch?v=OJtSg5FOdos

>it's a comedy show does a serious skit episode

This meme needs to end.

Another retard who doesn't know MDE existed before their Adult Swim show

Some of Sam's vertical iphone videos where he rambles nonsensically in the dark are among the best MDE of all time

I dunno if you're any less of a retard for subjecting yourself to years of their content.

I know they existed before their MDE show. I know about Sam's rambling iphone bids and standup gigs where he tries hard to make audiences uncomfortable. The point is, he was never clever then either. The only time MDE has ever proved itself to be of any merit is in the look of the show and the occasional production where it looks like they took some time into the editing. Videos of themselves as themselves just reveals they're very insecure guys who engage in a lot of shittalk and aren't very bright.

Snake eyes. Hell yeah.

does Sam actually cut himself?

oh shit

I agree something about this sketch makes you want to go back to it and watch again. I don't get that with the other ones.

World peace had pretty good cinematography

ive watched this one the most

Do you realize that Tim and Eric started even before youtube was created? Their first tv show, Tom Goes To The Mayor, debuted on Adult Swim in 2004. And they had created numerous videos even before then. Timanderic.com has existed since 2002.

When did MDE start?

those might be from the calf raise machine pads on his shoulders. I always have scars like that after using it

hey Sam here, the ultimate shill, you want to debate? email me at [email protected] we will spend our precious time arguing about things that matter and I will prove to you I am a smart man.

Have you ever watched Sam's standup? He's very alt right. All he does is shit on liberal college students.

The ending to episode 6, the Wall show, the bonus scene online with the cop

It's very alt right, or parody of leftism, and you're dumb.

Shock """""humour""""" =/= alt right.

The fact is, any time Sam or crew have ever met an intellectual work of viewpoint that made them feel the slightest bit insecure their go to defense mechanism is to throw punches. They're rabid puppies. All bark, all so intellectually bankrupt and pointless, and fraught with a sadness about the way they cannot grow up in a world or society that grows more empathetic and, in popular culture at least, has become more understanding of the needs and struggles of various cultures and others. They never grew out of their tantrum in the super market aisle phase as kids. Especially Sam. I have a father who is exactly like him, an abusive prick who took the piss out of others and was highly conservative, always hard to break character and take anything straight, and abusive when you crossed him the wrong way. Sam's got the exact same profile of assholes like that. Only difference is he has a tv show.

No, the alt right humor is the little kids talking about how they listen to their parents and the media and they're bad people if they think for themselves and have "racist" or "pro-military" opinions.

The alt right is the wall show which tells women that in order to earn a good man, they should actually not be shitty women themselves and work for a good job, and not judge the guy who's in a similar situation as them. The alt right humor is the absurdness of a cop who walks around with two guns in his hands and threatens little kids to respect him.

Some of it is shock humor, but if you're obviously missing a lot of the political jokes in the show, which probably means you're dumb because they're obvious.

I think you put too much analysis into the stuff they do.

I don't believe the MDE crew is as mean spirited as the comedy implies

the political jokes are some of the most in your face jokes to make righties think they are being appealed to when really its just whatever shit is easy to make fun of

You put way too much thought into their sketches

>The alt right is the wall show which tells women that in order to earn a good man, they should actually not be shitty women themselves and work for a good job, and not judge the guy who's in a similar situation as them

Wow. Top tier projecting there m80.

>"alt-right"

MDE is a pretty anti-PC culture group. I love it

>implying "alr right" kiddies aren't encouragable idiots who picked up on their bigoted bullshit from their own backwards parents and Fox news loving dads
>implying alt right kiddies who learned everything they know from Cred Forums political hiveminds and live in online communities that promote guns and being scared of jews and other ethnicities are actually people thinking for themselves

You're no different in mentality than the people you call SJW.

>I have a father who is exactly like him
ah there it is.

are you fucking retarded

no, he just has extremely precise continuity between videos, as any dedicated filmmaker should.

>getting this triggered at Patton for having a little back and forth

you really do need to calm the fuck down

>Sam didn't grow up with a father but has done comedy specifically poking fun at single mothers and being raised in that situation
Ah there is it.

Again, watch Sam's standup, and tell me he's liberal or even moderate. All he does is tear into the media, the babying nature of liberal arts college, how anti-racists are all fucking retards, how muslims are all terrorists, how fucking awful Bernie Sanders was, how stupid transgender and gay accepting cultures are.

So he found a healthy creative outlet that gave him a career and you post impotently on Cred Forums. Well done.

he plays a character and runs it into the ground seeing what can come of it, mostly out of shock. He is literally a liberal arts college graduate himself. His standup just plays on stereotypes and hyperbole of stereotypes to the point of absurdism, that doesn't mean he can't be a liberal. Do you really think he has some agenda against retards with his standup acting like a retard?

Story of my life.

I mean, in an interview he unironically talked at length about why Trump is great and alt right values are important. Unless you're suggesting he's literally always in character and incapable of being serious.

>its a "retarded newfag from lelddit who thinks MDE is liberal but just being le ironic" episode

Sam regularly breaks character to talk about his actual views you retard. He has also talked about how he has this very autistic view of movies and media, where literally every aspect of a scene means something

I saw a few minutes and it didn't seem that funny

desu I think youtube is a better place to find neo tim and eric content

like that h3 guy has some funny vids. People were spamming the dicks out for harambe thing in csgo and I looked and the video is pretty hilarious actually. and the vape naysh stuff.

COP KILLER

his review of TFA was Ching not Sam

He does play a character in his standup, and it's usually some crazy SJW or a Muslim

He could be a liberal, but he certainly isnt, If you watch his youtube channel, specifically his earliest videos from 2011, you can find some gems which really show insight into his personality; Sam strikes me as the type of guy who was a liberal, took a liberal arts degree, then slowly realized how fucked he was and what an idiot he was for falling into the same trap so many others had; i dont think he ever really forgave himself for it and became very bitter and depressed as a result, using MDE as a route for venting and he hates seeing people fall for the same thing he himself experienced

nah
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

he was laughing the whole time during the interview with Fantano

>IM BOISTON MIKE
Ya sure

>he plays a character and runs it into the ground

and yet you still are too obtuse to get his very basic views. He dressed as a muslim and started calling people KKK nazis and calling for them to be doxxed and fired because they looked up the Barbary Slave trade

maybe this is just you panicing because the weird and hip new voice is on the other side of the political fence. I guess your on "the wrong side of history" as they like to say

His mischaracterization of the left in this is so hypocritical, considering he opens with a slam on how mischaracterized the right has become by social media.

Sam Hyde Twitter is pure alt right cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Lv3A0_sls_I
youtube.com/watch?v=IyE78eyFRa8

The alt - r i g h t
that some kinda indie bookstore

He baits retards like you into thinking he's appealing to your values by trying to trigger SJWs

All they like to do is fuck with people

You truly believe the shit he wrote?

Is this Sam Hyde's assistant?

>Guys he's just pretending to be alt-right, I'm of course basing this on nothing contrary to everything else he does

and I can link you Boston Ross, or an inconvenient anime

They just fuck with people to fuck with people. The fact righties like you get baited in is hilarious

theres literally nothing wrong with the way he describes the left. And you, as a liberal, have no real right to call anyone a hypocrite when youre entire cookie cutter basic bitch world view is based entirely on the concept of being a conviction less worm who holds you political opponents to certain standards you dont follow yourself.

>I-Its 7 layers of irony but it comes back to he is on my side despite everything he has talked about saying otherwise

Show me some jokes that supports liberalism, or makes fun of alt-right ideology in an obvious way

>interview with Fantano

Speaking of - the best part of that was listening to him bully Anthony into dropping his anti-Trump sentiments and pretending to care about gun control.

There is no irony, he makes fun of people and says shit to say shit

There isn't some mystical agenda being thrown out here

>sure his entire career has been doing nothing but making really brutal and deep stabs at conventional liberal dogma, but hes doing it "le ironically xD"

just stop posting

I always found mde's videos to be hit or miss. when they hit I really liked them, when they missed they were a mess. I loved world peace

I get needing to change the song, but I really wish they had been able to edit it in better. the uncut version is way better not because of the song, but because of the silence at the end

i'm late 20s and can't really get into it. i think i've passed the age range for MDE now.

i get that they are doing fairly interesting commentary here but the edge factor is just too much for me. if i were younger and more angst-ridden i'd probably be all about it, but i view that kind of edge these days with an impassive shrug.

>yeah sure he makes fun of liberals all the time, but there were these two times where he made fun of people in a completely none political setting so that means hes really a liberal lol guess you didnt think of that, huh?

youre a very stupid person user. You think you are a lot smarter than you are, but you are incapable of forming a coherent thought and are a dullard

Sam is only 21, but he looks like he's 40.

What's his secret?

What. The left is not comprised of billion dollar bleeding hearts detached from reality and rabid SJWs on tumblr. No more than the right is comprised of Mcfatties in motorized wheelchairs.

He uses a damaging stereotype of the right to condemn the left, and then in the same breath uses the exact same tactic to smear the left.

How can you claim I hold my opponents to standards I don't follow, when I'm calling Sam out for doing exactly that?

>Sam Hyde
>hip new voice

Basically a racist Tim and Eric.

I think the show has a couple of problems:

1. Not enough Charls. He's largely pushed to the background or stuck in drag for when they need a woman in the sketch, even though the show doesn't seem to have much problem finding women to appear in sketches

2. The fact that the breakout member of the group is Erick Hadyen, a man who isn't even fully invested in the group and is more than content running his construction business than to fully commit himself to MDE.

3. The lack of Kids In the Hall type fourth wall breaking. KITH made a point to have the group talk to the viewers, which allowed viewers to get to know them and be able to tell them apart and not have them be interchangable.

I know, I know: Social Media and shit but we need more sketches like Tap Water, which gave us a look into Charls' mind somewhat even with the high level of sarcasm he had to employ speak his mind to get it past the thought police.

4. The Garrish facepaint in the wall and PUA sketch.

Finally a big boy with big boy responsibilities.

>Trex and Nitro Dubs aren't hip

Fuck off ya dumb idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SwuoDtplfU

I disagree hard with not enough Charls. I felt like he was easily the star and Sam took a huge step into the background. If anything there wasn't enough time for Nick to shine.

You don't need much to know the "types" of the three main MDE guys.

Sam is the angry bully boy full of rage at society

Nick is the jaded stoner who has done enough liquor and drugs that it's aged him about 40 years from what he should actually look like

Charls is the go-to drag performer and all around weirdo with a shaved head that makes him constantly having to wear a beanie when he's not in character, wearing obvious wigs to hide his lack of hair.

I'll always agree with more Chas. He strikes me as so unhinged from reality. Nick is just kinda a regular guy who's seen some shit but laughs at it, Sam is predictable in his radical views and modes of expression, but I really never know what I'm going to get with Charls. Like, what the fuck is this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LgGGpundqZs

I didn't know that, but who the fuck cares?

There's no resemblance between the shows

Tim and Eric is pointless lolrandom
MDE is at the very least fake-deep which is more intriguing

. The Garrish facepaint in the wall and PUA sketch.

Kind of agree, at least on the PUA stuff. Would have made more sense to have Sam dress up like Doctor Nerdlove (a Chad who plays nerd and who's columns are basically misandry filled screeds about how men should self-castrate and be bitches for aging Stacies who have hit their sell-by date and desperately need a meal ticket).

The looks for the hosts and the PUA were far too similar and should have been changed

Projecting? What is he projecting lmao? That's the obvious message of the skit. Dumbfuck

i just realised that sarcasm and hostility are habitual traps and they aren't going to help me grow on any kind of interpersonal level.

this is also what i don't like about politics in general btw - on both the left and the right - people invest their identity too heavily into their chosen narratives so they end up doing what you're doing right now: they turn tribal and apprehend an attack on their general political sympathies as a specific attack against their person.

I was just joking bud I love you

>I like Tim and Eric

lol fair enough then.

people get weirdly hostile about this stuff so it was hard to tell.

Nick is the best, he has among the best characters but they're sidelined and not noticed much

His character in Ideas Man who has dandruff kneeling by that woman's car? The pedophile teacher? The guy talking with a weird seizure-numb lip about his son?

Best characters

Kind of hope they go after Harris O'Malley next season. Guy has a huge amount of skeletons in his closet (anti-gay bigot and physically abusive towards his wife) yet presents himself as the high priest of dating for beta men and social justice, with the official sanctification of a who's who of the SJW movement due to him kissing ass of people ranging from Anita Sarkaasian and Leigh Alexander.

wtf i hate patton oswalt now

>believing his tinder
nigga is at least 25

But MDE makes fun of beating up women and gays. I feel like they wouldn't then make fun of someone who shares those views

Nick's actually the second most heavily featured character on the show actually. The teacher sketch, being the other host in the Wall Sketch (and getting some of the best lines in it), the dinner party sketch, and the fact that they cut all of Charls' scenes from the baseball sketch to just show Nick/Sam and the pedo coach.

CTR needs to go back to Cred Forums and stay there. Fuck off, retards.

Did you make that? Nice

patton was funny in the trump movie as merv griffin, do you wanna hear me talk baby talk about it?

Hit or miss. Most of their skits are dogshit and you gotta sit through most of them to see the good ones.

>I like Tim and Eric
Nah I don't think it's anything like Tim and Eric outside it's randomness.

Harris is a hypocrite though. The fire and brimstone "You are all filthy sinners!" spewing moral arbiter who thinks he can control how people behave, who secretly is a huge fucking hypocrite.

He's the type of guy who thinks anyone making fag jokes should be turned into pariahs and fired from their jobs/banned from having access to the internet, yet claims "AIDS is god's punishment for homosexuality" in a 100% serious voice. Or who villifies Zoe Quinn's ex-boyfriend a "spousal abuser" with no evidence that he ever beat her, while he's throwing his wife against the wall and yanking out parts of her hair, just because he can

>trying to sound deep and wise on fucking Cred Forums

What an absolute douchebag

>It's a liberal can't justify enjoying a style of comedy without putting themselves through wacky mental gymnastics to convince themselves that the creators share all their personal political views despite all evidence to the contrary episode

I knew about Harris being a homophobic asshole: he blocked/banned one of his closest friends/supporters two years ago on all of his social media pages when the guy came out as bisexual to him and I know another one of his friends, who was gay and lives in California threatened to beat the shit out of him when he found out about said blocking and was blocked as well by Harris.

I didn't know about the wife beating though.....

Damn, if that's true. Guy is a major piece of shit.

Doctor Nerdlove being anti-gay is an open secret.

Indeed, homophobia is common in the social justice movement. Why do you think they push transgenderism so hard? It let's them engage in homosexuality without thinking they are actually engaging in homosexuality.....

I think you wrote this in jest but now that I think about it, it actually sounds like the type of detail he would throw into a character like this on this show

you're the perfect example of the type of horseshoe theory person i was alluding to in that post. i put up a measured and calm line of rationale and you respond with vitriol and emotion.

do you ever stop to ask yourself why that is?

isnt that literally what rightists are doing in this thread

Back on topic
---------------

Tim and Eric is more random and doesn't have an overt political element to it (which is funny, given how Tom Goes To the Mayor was political as fuck, with the mayor/Eric being a gay psychopath and Tom/Tim being a liberal chubby chasing rube who was always getting involved in various causes that backfired on him, in terms of the mayor using Tom's visits to put him through hell for his own amusement. Which in turn was a scathing indictment of local politics and why you shouldn't get involved in them if you are an outsider).

MDE World Peace is far more political which is more dangerous, given that it's right leaning in an era where liberals are at their most censor-obsessed and powerful to push said censorship.

This right here.

It's one thing to take a piss on an anonymous Buzzfeed writer who is pretty much on the bottom tier of the SJW clickfarm pecking order and can't really back up his threats.

O'Malley on the other hand, has powerful friends he can call on to REALLY make life hell for Sam and company. Besides being able to mobilize Feminist Frequency to threaten and extort Adult Swim to cancel the show, Harris has Leigh "Microphone" Alexander on speed dial. Even if Gamergate effectively drove Alexander out of the the video game press sphere, bitch STILL has a huge number of mainstream media contacts, most notably at the Guadian, who will print any and every slanderous lie she tells them to destroy someone, simply on Leigh's word.

Going after Nerdlove would be suicide for Sam and pretty much everyone associated with his group and the show. He's that connected in terms of having people available to squash anyone who calls him out on being a closet bigot

Nick's also the best actor of the three too.

Which makes his horribly aged visage all the more scary. And makes one wonder, if he got blacklisted from the local theater scene since you'd think Nick would have been able to make a decent living as a character actor doing local theater/off-broadway productions in the Northeast.

Nick was the ringleader when they broke into that abandoned drug house, and Charls was adorable as he didn't seem to know anything about drugs

he's too racist and sexist
>you dumb fucking bitch.mkv
youtube.com/watch?v=d4dR_p-ABiE

Sam is 31 years old.

>censor obsessed

>Right wing assholes crying "CENSORSHIP" because they don't know the difference between actually having their words/actions censored and being called an asshole for expressing asshole views, which is in itself another expression of free speech.

Which video was that?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Sezb611OBE

Did AS literally put giant bars over most of the mid-sketch T&E videos, though?

Is Patton Oswalt honestly clinically retarded? His twitter reads like a Clinton fanpage

>8
precisely what I thought

he's a great comedian. he's just too political i suppose. he's not a bad guy, he just has different opinions. him playing merv griffin and telling trump to watch citizen kane was really funny, really.

Damn, she's really cute. Good one, Sam-o.

>One MDE fan got so insecure about the Eric Andre thread that they had to make a World Peace thread with a ragebait OP so other MDE fans would reply

Classic MDE fans

>she

you're gonna looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove sam hyde, especially if you vote for trump un-ironically

>no you xD

Who the fuck keeps shilling these threads? It's like fucking consistent any time you mention MDE these little rats crawl from the woodwork to shitpost.

>lol

>supporting anything I don't like is shilling

>The alt right is the wall show which tells women that in order to earn a good man, they should actually not be shitty women themselves and work for a good job, and not judge the guy who's in a similar situation as them

what the fuck lol

work for a good job? ZERO MEN GIVE A SHIT ABOUT A WOMAN'S JOB. it registers as an "oh, cool" in our brain and that's it, not "omg that's sooooooo hotttt you're a doctor wooooowwwww". eric just didn't want her leeching off him since she was an obvious gold digger. in fact, his advice was shit because he was basically telling her a band-aid job would fix her personality flaw and his problem with her, which isn't the case. he's not turned off because she doesn't have a job, he's turned off because of how power-hungry she is. in fact, EXPLAINING how she could fix it at all by that point isn't possible. her partner count was too high. there's no going back, her brain will always be cock-addled and he'd always be grossed out by the party slut.

don't judge a guy who's in a similar situation as them? kek, good luck getting women to ignore their ingrained hypergamy.

no, the point of the skit is to inform men how and in what ways women are duplicitous. then you can accept that and accept women and have a measured outlook on love.

Why is this allowed? Who the fuck this little fucker thinks he is? Holy fuck Shillarys are the worst

It's not supposed to make you laugh, it supposed to make you think

what kind of headphones are those?

It's like a very moody/angrier version of Tim & Eric, it's like if Tim stopped doing one of his characters mid-skit and started seriously ranting about infested tap-water and feminized social engineering.

>is-ought fallacy

>ctrl-f alt

holy shit shut up. That was literally a news story because shillary wanted to call her opponents racist

get that shit off Cred Forums

either sennheiser hd-600s or hd-650s depending if you are a candyass or not, candyass being the 650s

yeah he's adorable here's a pic of him without makeup he used to trip as dollface

How do you people know this stuff

Do you have like a "personal Cred Forums trap archive" in some excel spreadsheet where you post example facial pictures and tripcodes as well as organize directories of all your pictures of them?

Are you people full on autistic homosexuals?

>There's a mean spiritedness
i stopped reading right there

I talked to him in a Cred Forums trap thread once but that's all I know.

I can't believe libcucks are STILL trying to meme that Hyde is a secret right winger

Are you THAT insecure that a comedian you like might disagree with you politically and draw inspiration from those politics with his comedy?

I guess it does kind of defeat the retarded narrative you fags have been pushing forever that only lefties can be funny

Secret left winger*

>Are you people full on autistic homosexuals?

I can't breathe

>Asshole views = anything I disagree with, also anything that doesn't paint non-whites and women in a perfect infallible light

r u me??

assholes views are what most people consider to be asshole views which happen to align with yours

charls needs his own show where he gets to dress up as much as he likes

>that fucking angle shot with the plastic faced chick

Creepy as fuck

>the majority decides what opinions are correct
Go ahead and apply that logic to the real world. Find me some examples where that's true. Notice anything about them? Thought so.

The pads on a calf raise machine dothis all the time, all the weight sits directly on your shoulders through shitty old worn out leather pads that actually dig in quite a bit.

It's about 30% funny, 50% hamfisted political commentary, and 20% seemingly pointless or 2deep4u music video segments.

The toss it bullying campaign was the best skit so far. It was perfect

He's not wrong though.

It isn't funny, it isn't smart, but it's well filmed.

"Snake eyes"
"You rolled a 5 and a 1"
"...hell yeah..."

What did they mean by this?

Not surprising if you consider that a trap-in-the-making delivered some tracks for the soundtrack of World Peace:

soundcloud.com/corn-mouth/sets/million-dollar-extreme-tracks

dropped

bcoz its american

I wouldn't say it's smart, (subtle and ironic sometimes, but that doesn't make it Intelligent humor) but it's definitely funny.

>30% funny
That is way too high. I have watched an episode since a friend of mine watches Adult Swim shit religiously. I don't see the appeal, let alone anything from Adult Swim.