Why was Furiosa allowed to be an Imperator...

Why was Furiosa allowed to be an Imperator? I don't doubt that she was a great warrior and significantly more competent than the warboys, but it seems like attractive or even semi-attractive women are in extremely short supply in the Citadel. Even if she's infertile, which is never referenced, it seems like Joe would get much more out of her by having her be a sex slave. Also, how did the society work after the freed girls released all of the water at once instead of rationing it out?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wants healthy babies, Furiosa is a mutant born with that stump. He doesnt want stumpy boys.

Probably this, furiosa got lucky with that physical handicap.

And for all we know they filled an ocean with all that water, it isn't really explained how much water is in the reservoir, only that it has enough pressure to make its way up a plateau or some shit.

>stumps

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

I ain't clicking that shit

Was she born with it? I don't recall it being mentioned. Anyways I'd love to have her as a sex slave. She would need to keep the fake hand on.

I remember reading something like that in a comic

why the frick is everyone posting this?

In any case it's super grody to be around someone without an arm you're always wondering if it's ok to talk about it and shit

He didn't keep his slaves just for sex though. He wanted pure slaves so they would bear children free from deformities

I wish they told us who the other Imperators were

>even if she's infertile
>it seems like Joe would get much more out of her by having her be a sex slave
Methinks you dramatically missed the point, you misogynistic asshat.

>this

We needed a ''shonen anime bad guy'' type mini-villain.Someone with charisma.

Why does he wear the mask?

Plus as an old dude, he's only got enough stamina to impregnate so many ladies at a time. Even ejaculating twice a day makes your sperm quality worse. If you're trying to constantly impregnate that whole harem, especially in old age where your sperm quality is already bad, you don't want to waste shots on a mutant woman.

>Remember me?
Legit what did she mean by this? Joe obviously knew who she was.

Maybe she had a better one-liner planned in her head, but forgot what it was.

Fuck. I've seen some messed up shit before, but that was pretty bad.

Thankful as fuck to be a white American. Some of these other countries have got it so much fucking worse. Shit sucks, I wish we could all just live in peace.

White America is responsible for that

>Breed with a stumpy woman
>Get even stumpier daughters for easier breeding

>damn pablo es them white americans making us kill each other ese

BRAINS?!

Blows my mind when I see people ask this. She's not asking him. She's telling.
Remember me.

Because she had led several raids against the girl camp to get through the ranks, along with presumably good "normal" service like fighting the other tribes.

that's got to hurt!

They say it's enough water to last a lifetime. So 25 years at the rate Joe was rationing it out. Or about 45 minutes at the rate the fatties were letting it run. Good job, women. You destroyed yet another civilization.