Was Ramsay just having a bad day or something? Why was he so wrong about this pizza? It looks great

Was Ramsay just having a bad day or something? Why was he so wrong about this pizza? It looks great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That crust needs more time

Otherwise it looks good

>it looks great

What the fuck is your problem

>better quality
KEK

He wants some (you)'s

sick bastard

That's a big pizza.

Looks fucking terrible

Way to saggy oile and crust raw cant even enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

proof that ramsay is never wrong

I mean I'll be honest, that pizza is probably delicious, but you expect a fine man like ramsay to eat that slop?

>Eats it with fork & knife
What does he know about 'Za?

some people are mentally ill

What kind of shit place do you live in where this is even remotely acceptable?

>not eating your pizza like a gentleman

I say

>thick pizza that is NOT chicago style

why would anyone eat a pizza that is 90% bread

Oh I guess you only eat the finest artisan pizza margherita. Fuck off. I love "real" quality pizza just as much as I enjoy a 'za from Little Caesars because I'm not a pretentious food snob.

The thing about places like Little Caesars, Pizza Hut or Papa Johns is that their dough, sauce and cheese have no flavor and they compensate with spices that drown everything else. And some even give you ketchup to put on your pizza like a fucking neanderthal.

This thread again.

But isn't Ramsay just playing a character at this point? Sure this pizza looked kinda nasty but nearly half the stuff he chews out looks fine or even tasty. He's just being a cunt so his viewers can go HAHAHA GET REKT ARROGANT CHEF GUY LMAO SO FUNI!!! Or maybe Ramsay's just a prick, I dunno.

Papa Johns isn't that bad compared to the other two, come on. Dominos would be a better example.

There's a cheap pizza place where I just moved that undercooks the dough and puts on too much cheese, and it's pretty bad. I appreciate Ramsay's bitching a lot more now.

LC makes their dough fresh every day
that's good

They use it the same day they make it instead of letting it acquire flavor over 24 hours
that's retarded

tbqh I haven't had PJ in a long time so I might be misjudging it. Definitely fuck Dominos, though

People think this is how meme's are made, and don't understand how that works. There's no real appeal to use this for anything but posting a picture of a pizza, as oppose to facepalm picard that is useful in a multitude of situations.

No forced meme has ever worked that was retarded to begin with.

Except for Mr.Bones Ride, but that was just a one time thing that was a series of different pictures retelling a story.

Spend time making a green text nigga, then start a thread.

>doesn't bring a spit bucket
What do you know about food critiquing?