I AM THE NIGHT RIDER, I'M A FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

I AM THE NIGHT RIDER, I'M A FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE

I AM THE ROCKER, I AM THE ROLLER, I'M THE OUTTA CONTROLLER

Other urls found in this thread:

madmaxmovies.com/archives/web-pages/alex-maddison-mad-max-chronology/mchron.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one ever remembers this guy.

WE ARE 100% SNAFU

best mad max

Ironically this guy really stands out to me

THE TOECUTTER KNOWS WHO I AM

This is the truth

HE'S THE IATOLA OF ROCK AND ROLLA THE LORD HUMONGOUS!

1=2>4>3

I love Fury Road it's just so good and I want to see the b&w.

>tfw Mad Max 1 was just a regular Australian town

Seriously though. I've visited places worse.

I'M THE NIGHTRIDER, BABEE
I GET IN DEEP AND DRIVE WITH SHAAARKS

I'll always consider Road Warrior a legit 10/10 film, but I do love the setting of Mad Max. Just a few months away before the fall, with society crumbling away.

The world contrast between 1&2 is fucking weird. Fury Road the whole country must be a shithole.

Is there an actual timeline?

Mad Max was a revenge movie, but it was based during when shit was on the brink of destruction or something, I think you hear some of the TV/Radio shows talking about a lack of water

No timeline, Miller seems to be strictly against that sort of thing.

I mean a lot of things don't line up in these movies so it's probably for the best it's set up as more of a wasteland mythology.

madmaxmovies.com/archives/web-pages/alex-maddison-mad-max-chronology/mchron.html

That's the best you're going to find, as Miller plays fast and loose with his continuity. I'll agree about the world contrast being immense, but keep in mind that Mad Max was set in a small coastal town, with things being a lot shittier further inland. Then in Road Warrior, he's basically in the outback, which is a complete warzone. Nothing but tiny settlements trying to survive and wandering marauders.

I'm dumping an official preamble for Road Warrior, too. It explains how the apocalypse came about and some of the differences between MM and RW.

You can imagine during Mad Max, the cities and larger towns were basically in a state of anarchy, with the government going into hiding and trying to reclaim the smaller towns and villages I.E. the one in MM

That's it exactly, the first one is the only straight story. The rest are legends told from different people of different tribes way in the future about the mystical man from the wastes named Max.
that's the only way it all makes any sense.

It seems the complete collapse of civil society happened just a few months after MM.

That's how you write a fucking script!

Are there any books like this out there? I need to start reading more.

so true
why does the head honcho look and talk like a random grunt?
toecutter is so obviously the leader.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE TRAMPLING AT THE ZOO

We washed oursel-

Oh

You could just convert the movie to B&W now.

What's the point. The movie looks better in its crazy colour.

>Road Warrior
>guns and bullets are extremely rare, most people use cross bows or bow and arrows

>Fury Road
>lol everyone has guns and just wastes bullets like its nothing

They were close to the Bullet Farm.

This, they had access to a steady supply of ammunition. I do prefer the use of crossbows in RW, though. Adds to the pseudo-medieval aesthetic going on.

Get some sleep Randy

First time I ever watched this movie I finished it and went to bar where on the stall door in the bathroom was spray painted in huge letters I AM THE NIGHT RIDER.

I want to support the official release though I liked it that much. I'm just sad it took 30 years for Fury Road to be made.

>he didn't write "of cocks" underneath it
I'm disappointed in you, user.

I PULL OUT MY GUN