ITT: shows only you watch

ITT: shows only you watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPk8szysDqQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_O'Brien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a huge fan of Burn Notice and probably the only person who has seen every episode.

Outsiders

I watch it for the plot.

I've seen the ads and it looks like utter shit.

is this normal dress for teens in america?

The ads are pretty terrible, they make it seem like it's a show about gay cops in Miami.

What IS burn notice?

I've seen images from it but I have no idea what it IS

This is my roommate to a fucking T. He's watched every episode, and now that his gf is hooked on the show he's watching it all again.

Is it any good?

>I'm a huge fan of Burn Notice and probably the only person who has seen every episode.
I have watched the show twice in 1 month

it's enjoyable enough

>The Knick
>Halt and Catch Fire
>The Leftovers
>Outrageous Fortune
>Westside

CHUR

It's basically a slightly worse Louie with a woman in the lead -- thus, replace any male/father jokes and philosophies with female/mother jokes.

Is it perfect? Nah. But the eldest daughter ( and ) makes it easier to sit through (visually, that is; she's a fucking brat)

this is good

Rectify. Hidden gem.

nip tuck

totes le hidden gem

It gets low ratings and no one talks about it.

Explain to me how it's less of an appropriate answer than any other show ITT.

Faggot.

mad

Retarded.

I like it too

Got a little bit of heavy USA patriotism, but I still dig it.

Animal Kingdom? i don't know, nobody ever talks about it

(yes I saw the movie already. it isn't great either. i'm watching mostly for pic related)

youtube.com/watch?v=TPk8szysDqQ

Elementary

It would be cancelled if only you watched it

No one on this thread has ever seen Vanpires, not even me.

Entourage

fuck you

scorpion

it's actually terrible. it's "autistic genius cliches" the show, like House where half the characters are House and none of them are Hugh Laurie. i really like the asian chick's voice though

Love this show

Burn Notice is an actual show? I thought it was a shitty running gag on SNL.

Drama is legit a fantastic character. Best part of Entourage by far.

>Seeing John Cooper still as a happy person
crie errytime when rewatching early seasons

Quarry

I used to love this show back in the day. That season where the guy is breaking into the homes of beautiful people to rape them and cut up their faces is pure kino. The show kinda fell off in terms of quality after that though imo.

>That plot arc.
>good
it was one of the worst things writers strike did to commercial tv

Ideal

this show keeps getting worse and worse

but i'll keep watching because i'm an idiot

just looked it up and it had 7 seasons with decent numbers so I doubt it. I have no idea what that show is about though.

>Writers strike

Dude the writers strike happened in 2007, that season of Nip/Tuck aired in 2005. You have no idea what you're talking about.

yeah s5 and s6 are less good, s7 gets better

Why do you watch this? I've seen two episodes and I agree it's terrible. What makes it worse is this fat autistic piece of shit claims it's based on his life en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_O'Brien

show was ahead of its time

the cinematography and directing in action scenes was really fucking good imho, rather inspired.

i've tried to like this show but it was always just boring/mehh

he was good when they let him be pathetic. then he got hit with the vicarious fantasy fulfillment stick like every other character

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_O'Brien

that shit makes me glad i've only ever pirated it

but like I said I like the asian woman's voice and also I like to have something on my second monitor when I play Diablo 3. i distractedly watch a lot of of bad tv and movies while playing videogames

I think I've seen it mentioned once or twice on Cred Forums though