Child prostitution legal in California

So tell me Cred Forums when are you moving to California?
rightwingnews.com/california/child-prostitution-just-became-legal-california-agree/

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/prostitution-decriminalized-in-california-for-minors/
abc10.com/news/local/california/who-is-protected-by-decriminalizing-underage-prostitution/326457379
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idiot

>rightwingnews.com/

I'm sure this article isn't overblown or biased at all

Hello, Reddit

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
Literally in the Californian legislature site, shit couldnt be any more legit

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/prostitution-decriminalized-in-california-for-minors/

>comments are from 16 hours go
>no one is talking about it

Lmao fuck off

In California we're taught how to read, clearly you aren't

>2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1), this subdivision does not apply to a child under 18 years of age who is alleged to have engaged in conduct to receive money or other consideration that would, if committed by an adult, violate this subdivision. A commercially exploited child under this paragraph may be adjudged a dependent child of the court pursuant to paragraph (2) of subdivision (b) of Section 300 of the Welfare and Institutions Code and may be taken into temporary custody pursuant to subdivision (a) of Section 305 of the Welfare and Institutions Code, if the conditions allowing temporary custody without warrant are met.

mmm this is good fiction im jerkin my big stiff donger to it!
> As used in this paragraph, “intimate body part” means any portion of the genitals, the anus and in the case of a female, also includes any portion of the breasts below the top of the areola, that is either uncovered or clearly visible through clothing.

>Mexicans, Negros and Libcucks knowing how to properly read
That's a white man invent, reading is oppressive as fuck

You can still be arrested for soliciting an underage prostitute, or any prostitute. Decriminalizing prostitution just means that the prostitutes themselves can't be charged with prostitution. Being a customer is still illegal and you can still be arrested and charged.

fuck im moving to commiefornia

it also means it'll be considerably easier to find child prostitutes since now they can now be in the street half naked holding a big sign that reads "will let you fuck me for money"

...This also means a child prostitute can be advertised online legally, since it's not illegal to sell.

It's not. Prostitution is still legal, the new legislative just labels child prostitutes as victims instead of criminals. Hence the term "decriminalization" instead of "legalization."

abc10.com/news/local/california/who-is-protected-by-decriminalizing-underage-prostitution/326457379

*Prostitution is still illegal

It still is illegal to sell prostitutes

>Prostitution is still legal
exactly

see

>It still is illegal to sell prostitutes
not if they are underage.

>It still is illegal to sell prostitutes
well selling people isnt the same as being a willing underage legal prostitute

You dummies. Prostitution is still illegal in California. So is sex with a minor, any sex. I do hope, though, that some idiot thinks he can just buy and fuck an underage prostitute now and he gets assraped in prison for 10-15 years.

Its illegal to pimp them is the point.

In other words, all the adults get arrested, the ones buying and the ones selling.

Only the kid gets away scott free.

Advertising isn't illegal in the first place numbnuts. You can't get arrested for posting an ad like that, you only get arrested if you actually sell yourself for money.

>Its illegal to pimp them is the point.
If the pimp is underage it's legal as well. And, it's not illegal if the buyer is under 18, also. Read the bill. Anyway, all the pimp has to do is make the child say she's doing it by herself and they will have to legally let her go and prostitute herself again.

Advertising a crime or criminal activity is illegal under federal law.

You're not even trying to troll, gtfo.

The dipshit who wrote this article has a severe learning disability.

They didn't make child prostitution legal, they made they no longer view child prostitutes as criminals, but rather welfare cases.

It's still very much illegal to buy and pimp a child for sex.

Prostitution isn't illegal on a federal level, plus I have no idea if what you said is true. It's not advertising a crime if the crime literally hasn't happened yet. Freedom of speech is a thing. Celebrities say all the time "Yeah I'll go smoke a blunt later" but there's no one arresting them for "advertising a crime".

>every person who commits any of the following acts is guilty of disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor:
>(b) (1) Who solicits or who agrees to engage in or who engages in any act of prostitution.
>(2) Notwithstanding paragraph (1), this subdivision does not apply to a child under 18 years of age who is alleged to have engaged in conduct to receive money or other consideration that would, if committed by an adult, violate this subdivision.
>if committed by an adult

learn to read, faggot. Now kill yourself.

>It's not advertising a crime if the crime literally hasn't happened yet
Intent or conspiring to commit a crime is a crime in itself, dipshit. I bet you're one of those "MUH ENTRAPMENT" fags

Pro tip: That actually means that California won't prosecute children prostitutes because they see minors performing sex work as victims, not criminals to be punished like adult prostitutes.

>having zero reading comprehension so he falls for some retarded bullshit blog "news" site deliberately twisting facts to weave a tale