Was Anakin's mom raped by Sandpeople?

Was Anakin's mom raped by Sandpeople?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBqEgVOC2LI
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know ask Old Ben Kenobi. He was a good friend.

>no jewfu to coddle you after you just killed a bunch of sand niggers

was this really her response to that?

Are their dicks coarse and get everywhere?

They kept her alive for months and she was bound at the wrists in a hut, what do you think?

About as much as Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=eBqEgVOC2LI

You can't call them Arabs George

jesus george.

This is strange until you remember padme is a racist humansupremacist.

How do you want your dialogue senpai?

Fun Fact: in Star Wars Canon, the name of the Tusken Raider that attacked Luke in the first movie is named "URoRRuR'R'R"

Also, I wonder Why do they wear the mask?

Are they native humans, or aliens?

more importantly Sheev was the one who manipulated them into taking her and torturing her

Shouldn't have left her in Germany.

>"They were like sand monkeys... so I slaughtered them like sand monkeys!"

Jesus George.

wow the 90s were a different time

Sheev and Shmi

>people who dont understand abusive relationships

How do we know sandpeople have penises? What if their version of rape is just nutting all over a female expecting to forcibly fertilize eggs?

>talk about massacring a bunch of people
>hey anakin it's not that big of a deal, everyone gets mad every once in a while

kek

lucas went a little overboard when trying to show that anakin had a dark streak, he didn't have to slaughter a bunch of women and children to show that

you don't need a penis to rape

>lucas went a little overboard when trying to show that anakin had a dark streak

you don't say

Was Anakin's mothers death the only good part about the trilogy? I dont mean that in an edgy way. It was the only part with any emotion at all. If only anakin was a real character...

No. It's a widely known fact that bantha prefer their fodder unspoiled. Rape the fodder, and you may as well be raping yourself.

BAN TEST

how the fuck am i not banned?

well done mods

Do they ever say if he kept one of the younglings? Seems like a waste of some perfect, absorbent minds.

no, they were already too far into Jedi training, the emperor did continue to abduct force sensitive children afterward though

Maybe Padme was racist too, didn't think some random group of Sand "Native Americans" People from a planet she dislikes and has been on for a handful of days total in her own life were that big of a deal.

Whose the real monster here? Anakin slaughtered them out of anger for his mother's death. Padme shows complete indifference.

I think they are very very distantly related to humans so they should have penises.

i wish he could have just wished away his feelings

You know... I kinda like the idea of racist Padme.

I mean, Anakins story was always a tragic one and he was never perfect. It would have been kinda down to earth.

From my point of view Anakin's mom did the raping.

thats some pretty good poetry george.

>Anakin: "From my point of view the Jedi are evil."

>Obiwan: "Anakin! Really?! Really?!?! Is this because we didn' grant you the rank of master or something when we put you on the council? Grow the fuck up! You can't be fucking serious. You've lived among the order most of your life, you know hundreds of Jedi personally. Do you really believe this? Are you throwing everything in with Palpatine? Fucking look at him for fucks sake! What the fuck Anakin? What the fuck?"

this user is such a dick haha

>its a movie for kids user!
>it sure is

Yes. In single file to hide their numbers.

The Jedi ARE evil though. They kidnap young kids and brainwash them to sacrifice their lives and hold rigid, inhuman values while ignoring their emotions. Oh, and they also hunt down everyone that uses the force in a way that they don't like, while using their own powers to override others' free will. It's a fucked up cult.

>The sand rats are horrible people Anakin. They breed with their own kin, violate their young and leech off others. They deserve nothing less than absolute annihilation.

I can't believe how racist the prequels were.

Look at those cumshots. Too accurate for sand people.

Anakin was really a dick.

>boohoo, they wont make me a master after only 10 years of being a jedi
>boohoo i need to keep a secret about me banging the ex queen of naboo
>boohoo, there is a war going on and i'm pretty much unbeatable and can kill everything in sight
>boohoo, i was a jedi for 10 years, had acess to massive resources but never bothered to find out what happend to my mom until she got rapped by sandpeople

And if they found out that he was porking padme then they would have given him the choice of picking being a jedi or keep on banging padme.
He would have been free to live with padme.

But nooooooooooooo.

its a movie for teens.
like twilight.

Wrong. when the Jedi discover force sensitives they asks the parents about it. The parents have to give over their children willingly, usually poor people who can't take care of the kid, Obiwan being an exception because his family was actually really wealthy.

The kids have every right to leave the order any time.

>They kidnap young kids and brainwash them to sacrifice their lives and hold rigid, inhuman values while ignoring their emotions. Oh, and they also hunt down everyone that uses the force in a way that they don't like, while using their own powers to override others' free will.

So they're Islamic Janissaries.

Why don't more Jedi leave the order and go into law enforcement and stuff?

>Islamic Sifu's from India teaching their emotionless world view to children
>giving children weapons and brainwashing

Rape does not exist in the Star Wars universe.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?query=rape

Yeah i'm sure all those Twilek sex slaves were happy with their roles in life.

more like their holes, am I right?

they do
see count dooku

why dont they start an empire to protect everyone and create a giant ball that wipes out entire planets?

>intended
>attempted
>foiled

Find me one successful rape and I'll change my mind

YES

The only fear of jedi's leaving the order is that they get drawn to the dark side when they act on emotions.

It doesn't matter if they didn't succeed, rape as a concept still exists. Also, Boba Fett's wife was raped.

Fairly certain they share an ancestor with the Jawas but not humans.

Why didn't he send the troops to genocide them after he became Sheev's right hand man?

yes, they didn't tie her up in this position just for shit and giggles.

Because he's no longer Anakin. He's Vader. Anakin's past is irrelevant to Vader's past.

But I think he went back and genocided them in a comic. It was all over Cred Forums a while ago.

To be honest that looks like a fairly uncomfortable position. Wouldn't it be easier to bend her across like a table or something?

He liked to do it himself.

>tfw there's a Skywalker-sandpeople hybrid hidden somewhere in Tattoine

He could be the hero of a new trilogy.
They can cast a Mexican to play him.

Smee?

It ain't Smee

I know it's now very old but can we discuss The Clone Wars series?
>All those dead clones with personalities
>That Jedi general who is actually evil but no one seems to realize except the clones.

From his point of view, the Jedi attacked Palpatine, an elected official. This is an attack on the Republic (that thing he's been protecting and risking his life for) and a betrayal on the part of the Jedi (who are supposed to be guardians of the Republic). Frankly, it goes against the whole idea of democracy to just kill a person who was voted into power. If the Jedi really love democracy and the Republic, they should have used the laws to get Palpatine voted out of office.

Keep in mind, from Anakin's point of view, he doesn't know that Palpatine is behind it all and playing both sides. And really, the Jedi don't even have proof of this. Their only evidence is that Anakin thinks he might be a Sith, but being a Sith isn't a crime. It's just a religion. It's like attacking some random Muslim on the notion that all Muslims are terrorists. The logic is wrong (even though it leads to a correct conclusion in this instance).

So ultimately, yeah, it does make sense why Anakin would view the Jedi as evil: from his point of view, they did some pretty evil shit.

Palpatine. Was a Sith lord. It's like being in a casual conversation with someone you've known and they tell you they've been reading Mein Kampf. You might take pause.

Sith is a religion of peace.

And? Merely being a Sith Lord (they don't even know for sure that he is, Anakin just suspects it) isn't a crime. It just means he follows a different religion. I would think the Jedi would be able to respect that, but I guess they're just not mature enough.

Almost every Sith Lord in history has been pure puppy kicking evil.

That's a very ignorant, Sithaphobic thing to say.

Palpatine may be a Sith lord, but at least he's not a shitlord like you.

A SHITLORD?

>It just means he follows a different religion

>invent religion
>im god of the universe
>everyone else must die because they are figments of my tormented imagination.
hurr durr

They have zero proof that he's done anything illegal. They're not even 100% sure he is a Sith (which isn't illegal because freedom of religion).

>tfw the scene that shows it never made the final cut
At least it made the deleted scenes on the DVD's.

You can believe that.

When you act out on those beliefs, though, you will be doing something illegal and will be put into jail after going through the court system.

Which is starkly different from people busting in and attempting to murder you because they suspect you believe "bad things" (not that you've done bad things, but that your beliefs are bad).

Is being a sith legal? Where's the Wookieepedia article about the rights of the citizen in the republic

TUSKAN PEOPLE WELCOME IN CORUSCANT

NO ONE IS ILLEGAL

Yes, it's legal.

If they had evidence that he was working with the Separatists (which is illegal), then the Jedi might have had a legit reason. But the Jedi literally tried to murder him because "he got power through the legal process of democracy" and "he has religious beliefs that we don't like even though they're legal."

So yeah, from Anakin's point of view, the Jedi are bad. And he's kind of right.

A real life example would be Satanists. You know how it's illegal to be a Satanists and how Christians can break into their offices and murder them on grounds of their religious beliefs?

Do Jedis get to keep their lightsabers and their force powers when they leave?

if you know something thinks that and still follow the rules you are a fucking idiot.

>lightsabers
No.
>their force powers
Yes? How the fuck would they take away force powers?

No, they have to turn them over to the Chief along with their badge.

I don't know, maybe they could do a forced blood transfusion to switch their midichlorian blood with non-midichlorian blood

Making lightsabers is part of their training. What's to stop them from making another one?

Satanists have similarly fucked up beliefs pegged to their religion (hell, the Christian Bible tells you straight out to do some pretty illegal shit).

Being a Satanist is not illegal, however, due to freedom of religion.

Use your noodle and think before posting.

The Jedi had no proof Palpatine had done anything illegal.

I've got the Emperor right up my ass, Anakinowski. You're off the case and one more casualty, one more damage report, one more witness threatened or a child abducted and you're turning your lightsaber foever.

>How the fuck would they take away force powers?
They do this to the Jedi Exile in Kotor 2 if I remember correctly. They use their Force powers to severe the Jedi Exile's connection to the Force, meaning she can't use the Force any more. It's apparently not easy to do, but it's doable and has been done.

Is Kotor 2 canon?

I don't follow the franchise much, so I don't know what is a glorified fanfic and what isn't

Well they won't have access to the crystals for one.

That's not how it works.

Not canon.

Not at the moment.

Historically, every time the Sith turned up a war broke out or the Jedi got purged (or both), going all the way back to the Hundred-Year Darkness (7,000 years before the Battle of Yavin).

It's really not terribly surprising that the Jedi would want to keep them in check.

>Not canon.
Was when it was written, though.

Also, there's more to Star Wars than "canon." Not every discussion of Star Wars has to be confined to what is currently canon.

>Spouting non cannon bullshit

KotOR II was still canon when all of this shit was taking place, though. Keep that in mind.

>Keep that in mind.
Why? It's not canon anymore, so fuck it.

>It's really not terribly surprising that the Jedi would want to keep them in check.
What the Jedi want and what is legal and right are two separate things, and thus it's little wonder why someone would come to the conclusion that they are "evil."

I mean, you're basically saying it's cool for the Jedi to kill anyone they're afraid of, no questions asked, no real proof of ill-intent required.

We do need some framework for what is possible and what isn't.

You can't say, for example, "Hey, Kylo Ren could just turn off every lightsaber in the world off" if a scene like this was not presented or was presented as a dream or hallucination or was only in some fanwork or whatever. We need to know what is possible to keep the discussion going.

>supports freedom of religion.

how did Lucas get away with this?!

They suspect him of being the Big Bad Sith Lord that they're dimly aware of don't they?

But in the movies Jedi vs Sith comes off as Good vs Evil, Light vs Dark in a fantasy sense.

Anything is possible with the Force.

Can the Force make dad love you again?

dat pottery

See:We're discussing the prequel trilogy. When that shit came out, the EU was still considered canon. As far as I'm concerned, it still is (at least pre-Galactic Civil War), right up until it's contradicted by the new material.

Chances are Disney isn't going to touch anything that happened seven millennia before the films, at least not in the near future, so here we are.

Actually, scratch that. The Hundred-Year Darkness - and the birth of the Sith as we know them - IS canon now. Look it up.

Palp made them do it.

Huh? I made love with Dad last night.

>implying there's a woman who's panties wouldn't be drenched at the thought of a strong man avenging his raped/murdered mother
This is why so many of you are virgins. You don't understand the inner workings of the female mind.

You don't get to just murder elected officials because you suspect they might be evil based on suspicion that they belong to an "evil religion." It's be like trying to kill Obama because you suspect he's a Muslim: wrong on so many levels.

>explaining how a law works means you support a law
You should stop replying.

It doesn't really matter because none of it is real anyways and even the stuff that is canon now can be retconned or changed or made "not canon" later.

i thought this was part of the conversation and got mixed up.

what game?

It would be more like if Satanist black magic actually worked and tended to be used for destructive and nefarious purposes. The Sith isn't just beliefs, it means developing and harnessing an evil power (dark side of the force). The Jedi didn't have proof but that's another matter.

>game

>missing the opportunity to use "off the force" as a double entendre

>It would be more like if Satanist black magic actually worked and tended to be used for destructive and nefarious purposes.
Which wouldn't change anything at all. They'd still be human beings following a religion, and should only be punished legally if there's proof they've actually done something wrong.

>The Sith isn't just beliefs
Yes, it is. It's belief in the Dark Side of the Force. That's it, and that itself isn't illegal. Killing people is illegal, as is plotting against the Republic, but the Jedi had no proof (or even suspicion) that Palpatine did anything like that (and were taking the law into their own hands regardless).

Being a Sith isn't illegal, taking the law into your own hands is illegal, and the Jedi were wrong based on what they know (but right based on what the audience knows).

huh?

Satanists don't need their magic to be real for them to be able to do destructive and nefarious things. Any human being is capable of being bad. Being a Satanist/being a Sith in and of itself isn't any proof of misdeeds or illegal actions. You can be a Sith without doing anything illegal or wrong in the eyes of the law.

Sitting in a tree?

Shmi.....?
Yio you think She waS part of the flight plan all along?

isnt killing your master required to get promoted or something?

Yes.
He got a rape kit and the sand got everywhere.

Maybe they just looked at the Shmii nude leaks on the holonet.
That's rape right there.

Maybe some anti-midichlorian vaccination or a penicilin shot.

Why did Luke refuse to join Vader? If Palpatine was removed and it was just Vader and Luke, they could have brought peace and order to the galaxy, as Valer suggested.

Not if your master dies of other causes, like a Jedi murdering them.

Why are you bringing current real world social and moral concepts into Star Wars? To the audience, the sith are portrayed as Evil, in black and white. They operate in complete secrecy.

Sure the jedi were evil from Anikin's perspective, because of Palpatine's influence on his mind. What, do you think he turned into an ancient grotesque monster just from taking some lightning to the face? Even if he did it would show how unwholesome the attack he threw at Windu was.

Killing the midichlorian won't do anything faggot, the person still be force sensitive.

We aren't talking about the audience's perspective, though. I've already said, from the audience's perspective, the Sith are clearly evil.

From Anakin's perspective, the Jedi attacked and tried to kill an elected official for 1) being voted into power through completely legal means and 2) following "the wrong" religion. Neither of these are just reasons to attack someone, let alone kill them.

As for the lightning, I'd say Palpatine is allowed to defend himself from Mace "I don't give a shit about the laws of the Republic" Windu.

The amount of midichlorian in your blood stream dictates how much of a force sensitive are you, everybody has midichlorian, they seem to be conected to all life forms, but when your count is negible you can't into the Force, removing most of them seems to be a good way of reducing your powers and even erasing them completely.

Because it isn't black and white for the characters, and we're discussing character motivations and why Anakin would say "from my point of view, the Jedi are evil."

And he says this because the Jedi attempted to undermine democracy and basically betray the Republic by trying to kill the supreme chancellor without evidence of any real wrongdoing. From Anakin's point of view, Palpatine deserved a trial to prove whether or not he did anything wrong, and Mace was acting hypocritically by trying to kill a defenseless man out of fear of the man and what he can do.

And when you look at it that way, he's right.

looks like a jedi knight mod

>The amount of midichlorian in your blood stream dictates how much of a force sensitive are you
It's the other way around faggot. How force sensitive you are dictates how many midichlorians there are in your blood.

>I don't like canon so I go with my head canon
Kek
>When present in sufficient numbers, they could allow their host to detect and control the pervasive energy field known as the Force

What a low quality post, improve yourself.

>he destroys children cause his childhood was destroyed too
Pottery?

When is that said in the movies?

That entire perspective of Anikin's is because of Palpatine's influence. Without that Anikin would see the sith and any sith lord as objectively evil. He's also terrified that losing Palpatine means losing Padme, thanks to Palp's Puppeteering

That's part of an interview with Lucas.
>The way you interact and interface with this larger energy field [the Force] is through the midi-chlorians, which are sensitive to the energy. They are at the core of your life, which is the cell, the living cell. They are in a symbiotic relationship with the cell. And then, because they’re all interconnected as one, they can communicate with the larger Force field. That’s how you deal with the Force.

Ah, also, if there aren't midiclorians, there isn't life, they seem to be an essential part of life.

>Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you.
>―Qui-Gon Jinn, to Anakin Skywalker
The amount of midichlorians dictate how strong you're in the Force, because with a low amount you won't be able to "hear" them

>be chosen one with more divine magic brownie points than anyone else.

>spiritual leaders dragging their feet entire time about your rightful position.

>sheev walks in
>oh hey wanna live forever and protect everyone?

>gets attacked for being evil and position taken away.

>Sith is a religion of peace!

>without evidence of any real wrongdoing
? he's a Sith, he cleary told that to fucking Anakin.

Hah

Get out Shithlord

>why do they wear the mask
"All Sand People wore mouth grilles and eye coverings to retain moisture and keep sand out. They were forbidden to remove their clothing in front of others, except at childbirth, on their wedding night, and at coming-of-age ceremonies"
Also, with how i guess basic they are, they're definitely native.

Seems like it would risk making a rival for vader's position.

Sandpeople = Muslims

Pottery

transfemanon here
This is absolutely correct

It's not canon anymore but you could get in good with sand people in KOTOR. They had a historian with a heap of stories about their past and culture, and he was one of the few that wasn't a dick to the player character.

In the old canon they were just regular humans

>access to the crystals
How did Luke construct his second lightsabre?

Lucas is a visionary, as always.

They were never canon. George allowed books and games to be made to fill the gap of Star Wars material, but none of it influenced his writing or were considered a part of his story.

This is the correct answer.

No shit Sherlock

Kek

As demonstrated, there is rational logic behind him saying that the Jedi are evil: from his point of view, the Jedi attempted to assassinate an elected political figure because of his potential religious affiliation despite the fact that he had done no wrong.

Again, if someone had tried to assassinate Obama because they thought he was a Muslim, they'd be the bad guy. That's essentially the situation we're working with from Anakin's perspective.

That's the simplistic perspective of people watching the movies on a superficial level.

Within the reality of the universe, and outside the movies, there have been bad Jedi and good Sith. Beyond the fact that there was freedom of religion within the Republic and, therefore, "being a Sith" isn't wrongdoing in and of itself. "Being a Sith" isn't a crime.

Killing an elected official because you disagree with his religion is very much a crime. From this perspective, Mace Windu was wrong and Palpatine was right.

Of course, given the full context of the movie, we know Palpatine has been doing bad stuff. But Anakin didn't know this, and neither did Mace Windu. Which makes his actions still wrong despite the fact that his assumption turned out to be right, because he was going to murder a man he wasn't entirely sure was doing evil things.

wait so mace window wasnt secretly working with palpatine and sacrificed himself?

fuck off. Anakin's character was emotional in nearly ever scene, and had a very specific, very recognisable character, hence being one of the most meme'd characters on this site.

>Obi wan using cringey reddit humour language like repeating "Really?" to try and force a humorous impression of disagreement/surprise...

You are not funny. You belong in the Youtube comments section, you fucking pleb.

If you look at the space geography, Naboo and Tatooine were really close together. Naboo is small and rich. This is probably like space Gaza Strip for Padme.

She's trying to oust the mohamedans.

So what you're saying is you oppose Islam?

He was annoyed at the Council thing, as anyone would be who was being kept down by individuals far less competent than himself.

Look at the Jedi Council. They are all less powerful than him except for two. And the most powerful member (Yoda) has only half Ani's potential. And from supplentary material Ani had taken a good deal of the war effort on his own back, basically.

The Jedi were being super petty, taking it out on him when they couldn't get at the Chancellor. And Mace was a total dick to him. Yoda was just autistic and unhelpful "Do not mourn for the dead" etc.

It wouldn't have turned him evil though. It wouldn't have mattered if they were all total bros with him.

Sheev was offering a (slim) chance to save Padme. The Jedi weren't. Its that simple.

Obi is posh because his family was posh, even though he would have left them as a baby?

Do people think British Accents and dry wit are genetic or something?

sheev gets my pantaloons wet

Can you imagine if this was Rey's origin story? She's like an octroon of Sand Person?

I would ditch the prequels and be a Disney fag forever if that happened.

He does know that Sidious has been playing both sides, because Sideous tells him where the CIS leadership have been hiding.

And Anakin is not a hardcore democrat (as seen in the Naboo scenes in AOTC) nor does he have a totally hard and fast rule about not killing prisoners (Dooku).

He just wanted to save Padme.

Then he dips into the darkside with his youngling massacre and from then on he's got darkside goggles on. That's his new point of view. Drunk-on-Darkside.

Its got nothing to do with some genuine moral transgression the Jedi are supposed to have made. Its literal magical evil.

white males rape women by the mere fact of existing.

Its actually still sufficient evidence for an arrest considering that they have reason to believe that the one sith in the galaxy who is not Dooku is the one treasonously manipulating the war effort, and the chancellor himself is refusing to abdicate his wartime power in that scene as well.

>"I don't know what is a glorified fanfic and what isn't"

Episode 7

There isn't actually a separation of the church and state here.

The republic has a religious organisation embedded in its core, and, equally, the cosmic realm of living beings connected by the force (of which the jedi order is the apex institution, guiding the fates of all) has a political entity (the Republic) embedded in its function.

>The two of them form a symbiote system, what effects one will effect the other, you must understand this.

>yfw he didn't actually say "I hate sand"

He actually said "I hate sand people" but the Emperor censored it so people wouldn't think he was a racist.

again

and

again

and

AGAIN

and then she was allowed to finally die

the sandpeople men, women and children all had a go on shmi.

>There have been bad jedi and good sith

Literally no there have. Not according to Lucas. That's not how the Dark and Light side work, so that's fucking impossible.

>cheating at gambling and hacking guys arms in bars off are pure good things.

It's a deleted scene.

I never understood why people were so upset he killed a village of non-human kidnappers/murderers/rapists/bandits. Fuck them.

>so people wouldn't think he was a racist

But they weren't even humans

Yeah but they're an "alien race" right? So racist could be adapted to apply to aliens in this galaxy.

> baneposting is bannable
> this kind of shitposting is encouraged

No, but the jedi are all plugged into a part of the force that is innate good, and the sith a part that is innate evil, so either one becoming something other than their original moral alignment means that theyve ceased being jedi/sith.

A little bit of sketchy jedi shenanigans here and there (or some sympathetic behaviour from Vader in ep3 etc) doesn't change that force users are plugged into a moral presense more powerful than their own minds.

This is the least morally ambiguous setting you could get.

That's the thing. People weren't that upset. You get a little bit of moral indignation etc. But it didn't change anyone's mind about the character.

>morals arent actions they are magic bullshit from lukas's ass
oh ok

;(

O>

how dare you do this

delete this now

>you'll never have a qt middled aged slave girl.

;_;

>knowing what Reddit humor is
Way to blow your cover

they're natives to Tatooine. While they may adopt settler orphans in rare cases, they are incompatible with humans.

Good

>In the old canon they were just regular humans
wrong.

Guys go to the Star Wars wiki and you can find out literally anything about the Star Wars lore. They even have an article about breasts.
I learned that the precursor to the Tusken Raiders and Jawas were called the Kumumgah and after they colonized other worlds, they were annexed by the Rakata and their infinite empire. The Kumumgah eventually rebelled and as punishment the Rakata glassed Tatooine and eventually that glass crumbled into sand, and the Kumumgah split into Jawas and Sand People.

Do you think Georgie expected any of this autism back when he was directing New Hope?

The sand planet I just filed with the archives lists Shmi, jawas, old Watto here, but only one of you
First one to URoRRuR'R'R gets to stay on my landspeeder

Kek