So I'm watching this right now and it's actually pretty decent, what gives Cred Forums?

So I'm watching this right now and it's actually pretty decent, what gives Cred Forums?

It's a pretty standard 2016 comedy. (Read: mediocre) The problem was that it became a batleground for SJW libcucks and autistic "fans".

I saw it in the theater, I enjoyed it enough. You just have to get beyond the bullshit politics.

>what gives
Sony Gives ..gives you shekels for making yet another shill thread on their behalf.

Oh come on. It's a great first date movie!

If you're remaking a classic, you better knock it out of the park.

If you remake Porky's, nobody gives a fuck.

They try to remake Indiana Jones with literally any actor, and 400 lb. hackers will burn Hollywood to the ground.

You should have taken your date to see something worthwhile like Kubo and the Two strings, a magnificent labor of love as opposed to a soulless quickie reboot shat out by people clueless as to the appeal of the original in order to fulfill an executive mandate like Ghostbusters: Answer the Call

Yeah I should of but I'm not a neckbeard lol

Er... okay OP.

>If you really do enjoy this movie you must either be an 10 year old retarded black girl, or a nu-male who enjoys self-castration.

>neckbeard lol

what do those two words have to do with reddit? i wouldn't know since I don't go there

i think i'll pass.

is wiig a qt on it?

"No"

maybe you can ask Sony for a transfer to the reddit division and try it out then.

1. Post a thread encouraging people to watch a hated film
2. Watch as paranoid social retards assume you're a shill when you're actually just a troll
3.???
4. Profit!

It wasn't horrible just, boring a flatline; No highrs or lows.

I did laugh at "an aquarium is a submarine for fish"

submarines, unlike aquariums, tend to have the ability to move.

0.5 shekels has been deposited into your account.

you are a shit person

Kevin was the only good part.

>Mike Hat
>hahahaha he is the best part!!!! XD XD XD

Kill Yourself.

He was hilarious, I loved how everyone was always telling him how hot he was and the nerd villain even said that he should've lifted more while he was alive lol. Maybe he wouldn't be such a loser if he did!

Nice Bait thread you got there.
But seriously GB2016 is probably the worst thing that came out the last few years.

>lol
outsider detected

It was ok. It's not funny, but it's kinda entertaining. Far from the worst movie ever.

it was bearable and occasionally amusing up until and including the concert scene. after that it completely turns to shit

Just another mediocre reboot. The shitstorm of weird feminist clickbait politics around it was just a tragedy. I'm glad it's finally dying down.

It's the very definition of mediocre. A safe, for all ages, cornball comedy.

It was great

People here just hate women

My step son's mother is a woman, you take that back!

Op, the first 30 mins to 1hr is ok, but after the scene with McCarthy falling over from using the proton pack, it instantly goes down

>actually pretty decent, what gives Cred Forums?

You had rock bottom expectations and it was mediocre, not awful.

Nobody would defend a mediocre remake though. So now you're defending it, because it "wasn't as trash as I've been told".

Who champions the Robocop remake? The Total Recall one? I've seen all of these and I can barely remember them. It's all completely forgettable.

Only reason people will talk about this remake is because of the marketing angle of "if you don't watch/like this you're a bad person".

>posting on Cred Forums while watching a movie

Then why are you watching some shitty Melissa McCarthy flick just because it vaguely connects to manchild nostalgia?

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

>Oh no this noise is loud
>Better cover my eyes xD!!!!
He was cringe as fuck. Not to mention he literally did that joke twice in a row.

>Don't listen we are having private convo
>Haha I just covered my eyes xD
>Oh no a loud noise! Remember how I covered my eyes 5 minutes ago xD! I am so dumb and funny!

>Have Ozzy in the film
>Don't even have him as the fucking singer for the shit rock band