This show is fucking cancer. Besides the godawful family guy reruns, this shit is killing adult swim...

This show is fucking cancer. Besides the godawful family guy reruns, this shit is killing adult swim. We couldve got korgoth instead of this shit. Anyone who willingly watchs this hacks filth needs their eyes gouged out with a spoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/52yybl/which_member_of_mde_would_you_most_like_to_have/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop crying you fucking reddit faggot. Adult swim is complete trash besides world peace.

Its great besides world peace shit and the fucking macfarlane cancer. You only like it because sam hydes a cuckservative and wants to go back to paleolithic morals like the assraping ape he is. You conservative bitchs need to be burned.

There are about three great skits, the other 85% of the six episodes is underdeveloped, rushed, lacking in any meaningful or lasting commentary or ideas, and ultimately kind of weak and forgettable. If they get a second season I hope they spend more time in the preproduction phase.

>image.png

Why does it fucking matter you computer posting faggot?

I hope there is no second season. Maybe theyll revive billy and mandy like there doing to samurai jack on AS, or maybe screw on head man will get a release on there.

The music and the chaotic aesthetic and some of the ideas were really well done. I'd love to see more, but if it's going to be more of the same with no development I'd probably pass like I did with the new season of Eric Andre.

>having a generic Cred Forums post-numbered file name
be original, user

>I actually think Eric Andre is funny and not bottom feeder Gen Z meme humor

t.OP

korgoth is rebbit-tier
and so is WP

niqqa

Am I the only who likes it?
I mean it's a bit of an acquired taste. I hated it at first but then after rewatching it just feels ok. Some skits are instant classics like the CEO Eric Hayden skit. This is gold, I even showed it to some friends that didn't know it and they loved it.

It's the weird thing with them. On youtube I just subscribe and unsubscribe to MDE because I still can't tell if I like it or not.
It's straight cringe meta comedy.

Official reddit show

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/52yybl/which_member_of_mde_would_you_most_like_to_have/

>Korgoth

Wasn't the pilot like six years ago? You people need to let go.

10 years ago actually

It's alright

Basically this.

MDE is great as far as YouTube comedy but I don't feel that the crew has their shit together enough to make a good show yet for actual tv. They need to raise the bar.

Delete this

you're literally the only person on this entire site that posts this pic i hope you're proud of your accomplishments because i can tell you're jealous of sams