Conservashits, watch out, we're coming for you

>Conservashits, watch out, we're coming for you.

Which is the best night host?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DbIxzigxfQw
youtu.be/jKiXthSl6c4?t=226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Corden.

Almost 12 inches of cock in that whole picture

Conan doesn't deserve to lumped in with all those hacks

>2016
>all black and white males
>diversity

When will this meme end?

RIP Larry Wilmore, a victim of systematic racism. It's not a coincidence that he lost his job after calling out high powered network executives, politicians, and journalists at the White House Correspondant's Dinner.

>Fallon
>going after conservatives
He's their court jester

obviously conan
If you disagree, you're a tasteless piece of shit

No one cares about you, Wang.

No one can prove to me that Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel are separate entities

There's no black people in that image.

Seth Meyers

he doesn't kiss Hillary's ass like the rest of them but still understand why trump is HUGE fuck-up

>le drinking apple juice so quirky xD

when will Americans get tired of importing Britains's worst talent

Maher is starting to look more and more like a stereotypical jew

All Conan needs to do is murder his writers and kidnap Kimmel's and his show will be GOAT

He has only 10 sketches per show about how dumb Trump is, he is basically Hitler for me now.

>implying he's not making Trump into a harmless comedic figure and not the dangerous tyrant the dems want him to be seen as

He's doing a massive service

Has he come out of the closet yet?

ayyyyyyyyyy

>writes most of his own jokes
>actually is good at stand up
>is genuinely funny without a script to read off of
>god tier genetics
>tall as fuck
>alpha as fuck

Conan's the only one who's funny and doesn't pander to idiots so he can be funny.

Also his remotes shit on every sketch these late nite hosts do.

is that why he's so stupid and indictactive?

Also doesn't he fake laugh throughout the whole show? Like every guest a comedic genius

What an absolutely garbage opinion. If I had a big red button that could instantaneously eradicate anyone who thinks this, I'd have already pressed it

Some of his interviews are really awkward

The only bearable one out of all of those is Conan, and he doesn't strike me as an insufferable liberal.

Conan does actually pander to idiots yet he and his audience are at least self-aware about it.
He has frequently called his audience teenage stoners.
But I do love Conan and his remotes are god tier late night television.

why is almost every famous person a democrat?

He doesn't write most of his own jokes. No one does. Conan is the best right now by far and can improv the best.
Conan>>>Fallon>>Kimmel>>>>>>All other retards

Yeah this is probably the only late night host who I ended up actually following when I have zero interest in late night shows.

Although his shit ain't high brow or anything, idiots love him too, but he's genuinely talented and funny, the fact Conan is going strong on TBS of all fucking nobody Bible-belt television companies that's been struggling with original programming since it made Sex And The City With Dudes called My Boys.

Although I agree, if he isn't interviewing someone he isn't interested in, it can be awkward as mentioned

Look at all these idiots and see the decline in quality over the years. None of these hold a candle to Johnny Carson's legacy.
youtu.be/DbIxzigxfQw

Letterman was better than all of them too. If I had to pick one, I'd go with Maher or Kimmel.

Current year man, hands down, he has the numbers:

youtu.be/jKiXthSl6c4?t=226

>hey white people, we had a good run

But what did he mean by this?

>all white
>all males
Leslie Jones should have her own night show.

I think reddit may be what youre after friendo.

It's like I'm really reading the diary of a 60 year old white woman.

He has a writing staff sure, but he does write a lot of his own material watch his Documentary and stand up special

is jimmy fallon T-Total or something? he's the only one without a drink

ayy im le pale and lanky XD

Conservatives aren't creative enough to make it off the casting couch.

He's an alcoholic.

>god tier genetics

He's a 5/10 at best.

because conservative traditions are dying and outdated

Carson is probably the best to ever do it but Im not 50 years old so I can't be sure.
Letterman is the greatest in my opinion, he changed the way people talk to each other

Honestly this...
Creativity is like "gay" to most conservatives. You're asking Vader to pet kittens when he should be twisting their heads off.

It's like I'm really reading the rebuttal of a retarded child

Can you link to one intelligent or funny thing corden has ever done? Take your time.

I bet you think the Belushi era was funny too eh? Little of that Billy Murrey? Little of that Danny Akryod? Such classic eras.

Planes Trains And Automobiles amirite?

Bruce Springsteen is pretty cool, you like "The Boss"?

Okay in all sincerity Springsteen is pretty tight, dancing in the dark? Woah baby.

When he let his gut spill out and Patrick Stewart was drunk enough and pissy to comment on it.

What do you think 'meme' means?

*There are

PLEASE SOMEBODY WEBM THIS

meme means whatever anyone wants it to meme

They're all shit compared to Craig Ferguson.

This. Democrats really make me think. I'm like "wow" when I'm watching them.

Or maybe two big companies have monopoly on american television, so we get unoriginal shit.
I'm not sure t.b.h

All of the above sure. Doesn't mean there isn't modern talent, but boy are you limiting yourself if you're afraid of old programming.

But go for it, if anything it's convenient for you that you have shitty taste since there's so much of it everywhere. You probably giggle at everything

Was neither intelligent nor funny. Patrick Stewart is a based acting god and Corden is a fat unfunny faggot.

This is an objective fact.

>Conan isn't a hack!
>Does a wacky string dance
>Does a little whippdee woo
>Ralph Malph
>Whehehehe I'm a whimpering beta pale gangly pussy wehhh

Wow, still fresh after 21 years.

>Letterman is the greatest in my opinion, he changed the way people talk to each other
>he changed the way people talk to each other

You're stupid.

Because dems are better people.

>no, we actually didn't had a good run

HE IS BLOWING MY MIND NOW. What a twist. What was the hidden massage in his performance?

Naw I just think over-romanticising a by-gone era is counter-productive.

Besides, everyone knows Jerry Langford and Rupert Pupkin are the real classics of yesterday.

Fallon? He is somehow more bland than Jay.

It's a fact republicans just aren't funny.

they are like old men with outdated values they can't have a laugh and take life way too seriously.

That's the best you got? Point then stands that corden is an obese moron and probably blew someone to get his job

White piple was strong, but evil in the past, now they weak and dying demographic.
Is he right?

I didn't say I don't enjoy modern comedy, I said I enjoy johnny carson more than the fags in ops post. You projected your daddy issues onto me, I don't listen to Bruce nor even rock and roll, and I've seen maybe one belushi snl.

I'm sorry your daddy forced you to watch stuff you didn't enjoy but stop reading between the lines when there isn't anything there.

Yes, I sincerely think him having a petty hissy fit with Patrick Stewart was a great example of such comedic prowess.

Truly one of the greats. I mean he got so emotional he forgot to be funny. I mean that's just how funny he is.

You see I'm totally defending him because I sincerely think of him as a genius

>11 different people doing the same show over and over again

Damn you liberals, why are you so creative and funny compared to conservashits?

Letterman was doing in 1985 the type of ironic television that is now ubiquitous and almost stale

yes. Letterman

Damn you must have some hangups with your dad. Alan it just seemed to me that with such a conversation of contemporary late night hosts and their relevancy to modern day conservatism.

I think bringing up Carson is non-sequitur.

And I'm gonna be more famous than you, I'm gonna have my own show, and you're gonna wanna be my friend.

Better than the agenda comedy that the rest peddle for "Yes, I agree" laughs

Dave was king

>whose the best late night host
>I like johnny carson
>that's non-sequitur

OK. As for your last paragragh, I'll give your show a legitimate chance before I dismiss you as a retard. Fair enough?

He's a liberal.

You and him can both fuck off.

Hot dog, now we're cooking with fire! Just make sure you can't look at my feet, they're very strange feet.

But honestly, I was just feeling argumentative, Carson's pretty funny. If you had to choose out of today's host, who would you go for?

Conan >>> Kimmel >>>>>>> Colbert > Meyer > Noah > Olliver > Corden > Willmore >>>>>>> Fallon >>>>>>>> Maher

You look like a pretty funny guy, cracking smart jokes about our political climate, being the fire of the company. You're a smart kid, you're talented, I like you. You want to work for me?

>Letting politics get in the way of the laughter
I think Anthony Cumia has some pretty shit opinions I disagree with, but that motherfucker is funny and can make me laugh.

nice sam hyde impression

you're actually trying to have your own show one day? I am trying to be a comedy writer in LA once im finished school and Im interested in what you're doing

>waahhhhh someone has beliefs that differ to mine!

That's a .38 calibre facetiousness you got there pal.
Are you Mormom? cause that passive aggressiveness was experienced as sin.

WHERE ARE THE WOMEN

THOSE BLACKS AREN'T BLACK ENOUGH

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR, I'M GOING DIRECTLY TO MY social media TO WRITE ABOUT THIS.

>remotes

Unfortunately I am not familiar with this terminology. Can someone please explain?

>>>reddit

A remote is when the host leaves the studio and shoots a bit somewhere. Like when Conan went to the old timey baseball game

Not really I was just doing a Rupert Pupkin impression.

I'm gonna be a filmmaker, directing, writing... I'm pretty trash but I make it work. My first job went to the pissant short corner at Cannes.

Working on another short script for some producers, they have indie connections but nothing major.

What sort of writing you doing? Sketch? Script? Spoken word?

>no argument

Ahh, that is a good movie

I write monologue jokes all the time, do stand-up, and write sketches once in a while. I am going to move to LA this summer and we'll see what happens. I am very optimistic that I can make it because a comedian/actor told me I wrote good stuff.
Are you working on stuff now or planning on going into those fields?

Here's an argument. Fuck off nigger lover.

We're gonna be rich after we finish our art/social degree. Fuck our lame conservashits parents, we are fucking ARTISTS. I think they just don't get us, cus they lame.

It's hilarious when even the conservative is calling you a fedoracore.

>forgetting someone?

I like Kimmel and Fallon's toleable, but I LOATHE Seth Myers with a passion and John Oliver is an embarrassment. Conan's best was in the mid 90's but I still like him, though I do not watch.

The rest aren't even worth mentioning.

No, they aren't you mong.

I like how the one who's without a doubt the biggest alcoholic among them doesn't have a drink in his hands. like they are purposely trying to cover up something.

95% of white males are conservatives.
White people be lame as fuck.
Coincidence? I think not.

I'M THE 5%. You disgust me, you boring motherfuckers.

He also bravely called Obama "my nigger", thereby healing the pain of slavery and the systemic racism in American society.

Maybe 10 years ago, but he sure does now

kys my man

Seth is literally cancer does he even have fans? who gave this guy a show

kimmel is the only one that comes off as genuine to me

i don't even watch talk shows but i'll watch some of his interviews while i'm drunk

I don't really write comedy, I mean most of my dialog tends to be entertaining and full of banter and funny but I tend to fall flat when I set out to write something funny. Like all drama you gotta work with the perspective of the character, their opinions, needs, and the situation they're in and what's against them, sorting out these moving parts can help you make stronger dialog.

Just be sincere and try and express your own outlook as best you can.

Honestly it's just about keeping at it, try your best to create your own opportunities (which you are with writing, a good script from noone can get funding from someone)

Yeah one writing job I did ended up at Cannes, just the short corner, nothing major. Right now these producers are connected and experienced in my city, and I'm just writing for them, gonna get paid a little bit since they're pitching to some production companines/production grants.

It's because he's british. And like a lot of brits he can't into comedy apart from 'le so random'.

He probably couldn't stop laughing when he said 'hurrr i'll hold a juice box instead hahahahaha rotfl xD'

Because having a career is almost impossible if you aren't

well as far as tv goes a right wing comedian wouldn't last very long with social pressure and all

It's a wonder that world peace is lasting as long as it is

naw he's talking about Fallon, he's not carrying a drink.

Most alcoholics won't even pretend to pose with a drink, due to not wanting to condone it.

GOD-TIER
>kimmel
>mahr

GOOD-TIER
>corden
>conan

ALMOST THERE-TIER
>colbert

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING-TIER
>oliver
>fallon
>meyers
>noah

OUTDATED IMAGE-TIER
>wilmore

Prove me wrong.

Carson and Letterman are the gods of late night.
The only person who comes close is Conan, but he hired nu-males faggot liberals as writers and his show has been shit for the last 5 years.

the kikes who run snl

What is getting "paid a little bit" according to you? Im trying to figure out how much money people get from jobs but it seems tough. Congrats for having what sounds like a steady-ish job. I guess I have to learn how to write scripts/drama which I am dreading since I only know and care about funny.

it's also weird since most famous white people are democrat, yet most white people vote republican.

Nigga what? Liberals are the faggots who need safe spaces because words cause them PTSD

Maher sucks and his format is shit and its not funny enough to make anyone genuinely laugh
And Corden is only good if you're a 15 yr old girl or network executive looking for clickbait vids
Conan is still God tier, and Kimmel is not very funny lol

>It's a fact republicans just aren't funny.

Norm McDonald live shits on all of these talk show cucks

>Liberals are the faggots who need safe spaces because words cause them PTSD

You should take a look at Cred Forums. Everything causes them ptsd. I'd say they both get triggered as equally as the other.

He sucked Lorne Michaels' cock just like Fallon did

Norm Macdonald gets my vote all day

kek'd

Half the thread on Cred Forums are bait or troll threads. On a liberal forum you will be banned on your first post.
I don't know what you're talking about. Right wingers can be whiny, but at least they are anti-establishment. Lefties are just lame and boring as fuck.

It's not alot, I'm lucky I'm working on something where I'm even being paid at all. if you're looking to get rich or whatever, probably go into business or something.

You really gotta eat a lot of shit and shit out a lot of gold at the beginning when you're just a little toe-rag gutter snipe nobody. It's very precarious, especially at the beginning.

Just keep writing man, don't focus on drama in it's nuanced genre form, just focus on storytelling, conflict, plotting, characters.

I'm reading a novel about writing horror stories, and it's already helping me across all sorts of genres of film. There was one passage that described conflict and how to write is to imagine a storm, how quiet and calm it is but then to the violent light show that it turns out to be, how did it go from so calm to so violent? How would you describe that if you saw it?

Honestly just keep at it dude, I never went to school, just had interest and passion, and people do notice if you put yourself out

But... They are the establishment... That's what liberals are trying to dethrown, that's like the whole point of liberalism.

They just like to argue and many actual debaters frequent Cred Forums and apply to bait and shitposts as if it's real simply to hone their skills.

Are you guys talking about the unfunny Jewish old fowgy who just complains about Muslims all day?

>8 years of Obama
>conservatives are the establishment

No, Liberalism has now identified it's target as "the white man".

I've never seen a picture with more punchable faces

>300 years of conservatism
>8 years of a black dude
You're right, we're living in a Denzel Dystopian future right here

conan > kimmel > fallon > who the fuck even watches anyone else

Well you gotta admit, you are pretty evil.

>implying the president can change anything with the jews controlling everything

Trump, Hillary, whoever wins. Nothing will change, not until the root cause of the jews pulling the strings is fixed.

The media, be it tv/movies/""""news"""" are overwhelmingly liberal.

The current government is democrat.

Major players like Soros back liberal agendas.

The current mainstream racial narrative is that whites are ebil.

So are the right really the establishment?

And Trump is your best hope at doing that

No, he really isn't. Not after that debate. He came across like a bumbling retard.

If you say so.

>conan will never do a travel show

I was just curious about the money, I have no hangups over how much I'll make, I assume it'll be little or nothing.
Thanks for the advice. I will keep writing. Did you move to get into the biz? Where to if you did?
I regret being at college because I think being here it does little for my future. If I had been like you and realized my passion earlier, I could have saved money and time. Though I am still nervous about moving somewhere with no money and few opportunities

I say they right has been the establishment so long, that this new age of liberalism needs atleast 20 more years to truly become the establishment.

I know there is alot of conservatives out there who shape the world we live in and make decisions that directly affect my life. When they're making those decisions for me, they're still pretty much the establishment.

Like what? Not being able to wear a dress and fuck little kids in a public restroom?

If you really think the president has any real power to change shit, you're very ignorant on how the world works.

Still shocks me corden is in the entertainment industry. Hes like the fat loud unfunny cunt who works at your office that everyone hates and tries to ignore

Fucking normies and their shitty taste

honestly that's the one thing is that I live in a city that has a flourishing film industry, so there's a lot of filmmakers, so I'm pretty lucky on that front.

I understand it can be scary, since you gotta work and maintain your livelihood whilst struggling to find and snatch opportunities. But just take comfort in the fact all that boring ass work you'll be doing to eat will give you a lot of time to meditate on ideas and what not.

Carry a little notebook with you, jot down, lines, concepts, anything you can that tickles your mind a bit, you wouldn't believe how many times I looked at a quote I forgot I even thought of, and wanting to rework it or find a context in a scene for it.

Remember that everyone has been scared (sometimes more scared) than you and still made it work. At least you're taking that fucking risk, some people dream of attending an open-mic, let alone make the decision to go to a new city. Be sincere, it's really the only thing you got that's unique.

Why you pulling random time constraints out of your arse?

There are conservatives who have power and can shape things, but the general narrative is not one based in conservatism.

Look at popular narratives pushed by the media:

BLM, authoritarian feminism, anti-nationalism.

I don't get it either. He had one popular show here in bongland, which was actually really, really shit when it came to being funny and compared to good british comedies.

He must have made a deal with the devil.

Neo-liberalism is the establishment since 1965. Now they're just becoming more loud, greedy and annoying. Happens every time when a narrative has absolute power.

>but it's only 52 years and 3 generations

Sorry dude, you're lame and the establishment.

Until the US military is nothing but a bunch of liberals, I'll maintain that conservatism is still very much the establishment

Maybe that's why Obama has been purging generals over the last few years....really makes you think.

Thanks, man. You've given me some hope where there was none before. I'll keep writing and doing stand-up and all that. Good luck with your writing and everything.
Maybe we'll meet each other at a party someday.

I wish old Craigy Ferg would come back.
Damn he was brilliant.

those people are not in the same room

Jesus Christ I don't hate most of these guys individually (I would punch Jimmy Fallon's face past recognition though) but when they're all sitting next to each other like that they're perhaps the most annoying collection of humans in a room in the world.

>It's a Conan visits an exotic locale episode