Is Hollywood ready to cast an Indian man in an interracial relationship yet? The Indian market can no longer be ignored

Is Hollywood ready to cast an Indian man in an interracial relationship yet? The Indian market can no longer be ignored.

No.

Why is Hollywood so racist to Indians and Asians?

>Why are jews so racist?

talmud

Me on the left. I make sex with your pussy with my tongue. Pls respond.

designated

lol fuck indian guys. we do need more indian/south asian women though. Freida Pinto was a brief glimmer of hope but she hasn't done much

No. But we will happily fuck hot indian girls.

POO

Is that the Indian guy who met that swedish woman when she was on holiday and they kinda got married, then she had to fly back home and he followed her all the way back to Sweden on his bike?

Pajeets are better than googles, desu

That's cute

COLONIZED

>black girl

fuck off

Thank you buddy that will be 9.95 please okay come again thank you buddy goodbye

OK

fuck off pajeet

back for another round of thicc indian girls

commencing

>we

darker please

fat as fuck

We as n the white male, dumbass nigga.

can we go from fat indians to stacked indians

you literal faggot

light skinned indian girls are low tier. truth

now we're talking.

The Indian market is completely different from the Hollywood market. There's a reason Bollywood is so huge; their cultural sensibilities are entirely different from ours in the west. Hollywood films don't hold the same appeal to India as Bollywood films do, so it's pointless to try and capture the market by adding an Indian character or two, when what you really need to do is add dance numbers and make the dialogue as obnoxiously symbolic as the dialogue in BvS.
Side note, if that movie starred a couple of Pajeets and added three or four dance numbers, it probably could have passed for a Bollywood movie.

not enough high speed crane shots during routine conversations for a bollywood film

You must not have watched the extended edition. High speed crane shots of conversations all over the place.