Between Parks and Rec and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, which is the best comedy currently being aired ?

Between Parks and Rec and Brooklyn Nine-Nine, which is the best comedy currently being aired ?

i suppose thats the only way b99 can win these kind of things

Nathan for you

>tfw I really like b99 for some reason
>watch it with more anticipation than "better" stuff like true detective/breaking bad/stranger things/etc
>no idea why

Veep

Feel good show

>no diversity among the female cast
DROPPED

B99 is far superior to parks and rec

>no diversity
>2 latin
>one italian jewish

I liked season 1 but haven't watched the rest. imo this was THE BEST depiction of a gay character in all of tv he's an actual fucking person first and not just a giant ball of gay

lol no. maybe if you like Samberg sperging out everywhere and caricatures for characters. Along with the childish humour. Also s3 and s4 so far have sucked

Parks and Rec is a better show in every way.

>Parks and Rec
>currently being aired
Parks and Rec ended over a year ago, user.

Jew, two women with Jewish and white mixed racial background, black woman married to the Sgt, based Wuntch
> No diversity

you are legit retarded aren't you

You're the worst is the best current comedy desu

Sitcoms are easier to watch.

people just do nothing

Parks and Rec is the best but it ended a year ago OP

reminder that santiago recently had a babby so she is with milk

Santiago > AnnPerkins

Brooklyn 99, definitely. Holts character is genius and it's delivered spectacularly by Andre Braugher. Holts performance nearly carries the show, with the assistance of Joe Lo trugl Iowa. Surprisingly, Samberg might be the weakest piece of the cast

Rosa best girl

agreed

I'm let chelsea peretti sit on my face for a bit

> currently airing comedy
> doesn't mention The Goldbergs

I really, really do not enjoy B99. The characters, the jokes, the way they try to cram a crime plot into every episode. None of it works.

Best current comedy is probably Letterkenny or Bob's Burgers

30 Rock was the only recent normie sitcom that I found palatable, and even that took a pretty sharp dive in the last season.

Brooklyn99 was pretty bad. Sub-Office tier writing, and it felt like they were afraid to make any of the characters into unrepentant assholes. There was always some "good intention" shoehorned into the end of every episode.

this

>Bob's Burgers
jesus fucking christ

Parks and Rec fucking ended you mongoloid

And it is the superior TV kino

I really like B99 right away, but Park and Rec takes like 2 season to grown on you.

What's there to dislike with Bob's b?Burgers? Strong characters, tight dialogue, thoughtful storytelling.

Its like King of the Hill but set in a shitty eastcoast port town.

P&R season 1 and 2 are basically different shows

Toast of london

>it's a "quirky workplace comedy" series
>this time they are cops
>hopefully this one won't last 12 fucking seasons.