During the second arpeggio of the first movement, I noticed that you played an F minor chord instead of a diminished D...

>During the second arpeggio of the first movement, I noticed that you played an F minor chord instead of a diminished D. I'm just an amateur, but your choice in that arpeggio was delightful. Not at all what one would expect.

Tea, Early Grey, Hot.

captain, i recommend a fully aware spread of adolf hitlers on your sexual organs to power DS9

Great post OP.

tfw no picard buddy to discuss high art with but then realise that you only like it in small doses and then the friendship crumbles as he begins to ponder why he is stuck in this obscure timeline instead of his ship

Captain, recommend we attack the piano with all our warp torpedoes.

is this a characters who are literally you thread? cause that's something I would actually say

>tea hurl gray hot
???

>computer run "beverley and deanna want my dick and manlet riker is cockblocked" level 2.

denied Lieutenant

Tea nice and hot

what did he mean by this?

Well this has been absolutely exhilirating.

Chief O'Brien I understand you are an accomplished musician but now is not the time to practicing your fingering technique of A minor.

You just know

why is this making me laugh so hard

He never touched her.

Bless your heart, Kilometers O'Brien.

But Captain, I must insist!

> Not watching Crusher and Troi get BLACKED by Worf

What is even wrong with you?

Holodeck! Create one hundred Moriarities who are aware of their existence as simulations. Turn safety protocols off

>Holodeck, create one Moriarty whose only directive is to create a virtual holodeck within his own with another Moriarty inside it with the exact same programming as himself.

When did Crusher fuck Riker?

Crusher fucked Riker in the trill episode, Riker took in the symbiote and became the trill guy and Crusher jumped his bones.

I don't know why the creator of that image used the picture of Beverly from the horror episode.

When he was a Trill.

>it's a Federation undergoes a coup d'etat episode

Thanks