Pretty good casting if you ask me

Pretty good casting if you ask me

this is so bad.

>gus on breaking bad was a villain, scar is a villain. nailed it

WE WUZ is the fucking worst meme to be adapted by the board

Mufasa works

Idk about this. Gus was imposing because if his cold and efficient demeanor. I don't thunk that would translate well for Scar. There's gotta be a bit of psychosis there.

>casting black people as lions

Pretty racist, honestly.

>love interest starts white
>turns black after growing up
it fucking writes itself at that point

>Boyega as Adult Simba

>seth mcfarlane and josh gad

I would literally shoot up the theatre if this happened.

Who the fuck are you talking about?

Are you retarded?

Can you really call it "live action" when 95% of it will be CGI?

>lets cram as many blacks in as possible

That's your mom's motto.

WE

Wow you're an idiot.

Isnt the Lion King basically Hamlet?

>Keith David as Mufasa

I'm losing my shit

When did Cred Forums turn into random social media post discussion?

They need to stop with this live action bullshit. It's pathetic. Think of something original Disney ffs.

KEEEL YOURSALF

This, and it's not like they haven't been doing live-action Broadway for over two decades.

Why change what is perfect?

Mufasa works, adult Nala works, Scar kind of works. Adult Simba, and I don't see the point - Boyega's American accent is kind of generic, and it would be weird to have a British Simba with an American father. I know it's a meme, but I'd have Idris Elba play Mufasa and put Keith David in the Scar role, which I think he'd enjoy. Giancarlo can they play Rafiki because I'm so bored of Morgan Freeman in that same exact role in every movie.

As for the Hyenas, I'd get Leslie Jones the hell away from the project. Don't care who they replace her with. Timon and Pumba could be Bill Burr and Jeff Garlin.

SCAR?

You don't get to bring friends

>Casting animals from africa

Yes.

On a similar note, I have this crazy casting idea for Zazu: what about, bear with me here, Rowan Atkinson?

Scar was a tad grandiose. You need someone who could be an intimidating ham to play Scar

How is this going to be live action, exactly? Won't the whole cast be digitally animated?

Who are Shenzi, Banzai and Ed? Why do they wear the masks?

Wasn't that the point? Scar had serious delusions of grandeur. He really thought everyone would love him once he knocked Mufasa off.

Yeah what the fuck is a live action movie with a 100% singing animal cast supposed to be?

So wouldn't this then just basically be a Hamlet movie?

>nana is white
>literally racemixing

atheism truly made people retarded.
before people with power actually made effort in brainwashing people.
now they dont even try.

what if they do it like Dinosaur 2000, where all the setpieces are actual locations and the cgi is only used in characters, explosions etc

>Will a remake of a movie based on Hamlet be based on Hamlet?

>race mixing
>casting animals from Africa as animals from Africa
>WE WUZ STORMTROOPERZ gets another white chick
Can't make this shit up

>Voice of Annoying sergeant from mw2
I can hear it now
>"simba, take out that zazu now"
>"simba, don't go by the hyenas"
>"simba, go eat out nalas ass"
>"simba, watch me fuck this lioness"

not bad at all

>>Voice of Annoying sergeant from mw2
GET OUT Cred Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When someone mentions Keith David I think of The Thing and They Live. I don't think of some shit tier FPS.

>ape wants his hero to hook up with a white girl
Shame on him, that's a Jew, she would never touch a black fella

>mw2
>shit tier fps

Everyone that has taste knows the COD series went spiraling downhill after 4. After 4 they started re-releasing the same game every year.

Rafiki or Moufasa

>black people for the serious roles
>white people for the fucking idiots and female animals

Really? They could at least go with voice actors who have a good record. Who the fuck would give Boyega or that fucking gorilla Leslie a role just because they're popular right now?

So basically a massive black dick train on scarjo.

>black Simba
>white Nala
What did they mean by this?

It's almost like a perfectly good movie already exist and there's no reason to remake it

>These mothfuckas told me I was in a Shakespeare adaptation. All of a sudden I'm playing a fucking baboon!

Last I checked there were 3 hyenas.

I'm not mad at this

fuck you, I've got taste and W@W, MW1,2, first 2/3 of 3 and Black Ops are fucking excellent

everything post 4 that isn't those is shit though.

>not arrby from Halo
Well... you suck.

WERE IT SO EASY

Weren't there 3 hyenas?

Honestly I would rather have a behind the scenes documentary of the making of the movie than the actual movie.

What the fuck are you talking about

Hey outta here Tyrone. You know you can't be on the internet as a condition of your parole.

One of them just makes noises.

>Disney
>Current Year
>Putting as much effort into finding great cinematographic locations and establishing impressive sets in the wild, the way Dinosaur did, when they could just put an extra $50 000 into their render farm budget and tell the texture artists to mush faster.

Damn, it's been like six years since I've seen it

does anyone else find scarjos voice acting off-putting?

To be fair The Thing and The Live are both far more patrician than Halo but I too just think of him as the Arbiter.

I wonder how many dumbasses are going to scream jews when they realize that the lions were all supposed to be black in the first place, based on voice actors and the fact that it's in Africa.

Let's treat them as what they are: two different forms of creative media and recognise that the man is just an all-round pro.

>ScarJo as anything
>More fucking Morgan Freeman as the only fucking wise mentor in existence
>Seth McFarlene who'd just do a voice he's already used in Family Guy
>Dumb Black British Simba
>Josh Gad
>FUCKING JOSH GAD

Just no

Although I do like Bill Hader and Leslie Jones as the hyenas, that'd be cool