The #1 actor that you will show and teach your first-born child everything about

The #1 actor that you will show and teach your first-born child everything about.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Stewart#Military_service
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would I teach my child about some person that makes a living playing pretend?

I'll teach them about their grandfather and great grandfather. Their uncles and aunts and mother. I'll teach them about the people that love them and care about them because I want them to live in the real world and care about those around them.

You're such a fag, lol.

Fuck you, Asshole.

can I ask you a question?

do you remember your first blowjob?

Yes, why?

how long did it take for the guy to come?

>first-born child
Nah nigga, I wanna have a good life

Madone..

I bet you think you're very clever.

>le make believe man XD
aside from making millions in real estate, having the greatest body in bodybuilding ever, becoming a successful politician (until he fucked up california lol) became the fitness czar of america and generated a country wide interest in fitness again, and all round super human?

yea why would you want your child to look up to someone who achieved everything he wanted in life and more from poor beginnings, im sure theyd be much better hearing about your wage slave cuck father who's greatest achievement was birthing you

You heard it Ton? I asked him if he remembers his first blowjob, he said yea, i said "how long did it take for the guy to cum"?

Because why would I want to waste their time and mine telling them about somebody who will never care about them and has absolutely no bearing on their life?

Why wouldn't I tell them about the sacrifices, successes, mistakes, of their family and what brought them into this world? I think that'd be much more inspiring to them than the biography of some washed up meat head.

Hey watch it chrissy

Dead but not forgotten

>dat set up
>dat execution

Yeah not like Ahnold is the literal personification of the American dream and you're just some butthurt retard crying about it in some half hearted meme thread

>serious business

like anyones gonna lay with you and take ur seed and carry it for 9 months anyway

Watchb it chrissy

Same. I've been listening to the Conan OSTs for days now. I'm pumped af all day and all my political beliefs have been replaced by the conviction that the world should have a divine monarch in Arnie.

Sorry Pedro, I don't want my kid to grow up and fuck Mexican maids and have bastard children with them.

I bet all your children will be just WONDERFUL little snowflakes, all of them.

You want praise from your kids for "bringing them into this world"? What a fucking shit you are, Jesus Christ.

>All of the edgy teenagers in this thread that were raised by single mothers.

Must suck to not have had any real role models growing up.

Ur a super autist kid, u aint even gotta worry about having kids. Not gonna happen 4 u

>you don't want your son to be an alpha

well id certainly hope you don't want him to be a beta orbiting cuckold like yourself

fucking reddit faggot fuck off

this, to be honest.

LMAO

If (and it is a big IF) I ever have children, I think that I would spend my very limited free time with them playing hockey or fishing instead of teaching them about some actor I like(d).

If I had to teach them something it would be carpentry and basic electrical wiring. Somebody has to maintain the summer cabin when I'm too old and fat to do so.

>missed this post the first time thru the thread

EHEH EHEH

that joke is literally Cred Forums-tier

OP BTFO.

/thread

>samefagging this hard
kys yourself

what did it taste like?

I laughed too user. I laughed too.

>multiple people laughing at you on an anonymous Neapolitan black market forum
>i-i-it must be one person!1!!
>g-go back to r-r-reddit!!

what a fuckin moron you are

He;s not even an American. He's a goddamn Austrian. He never even fought in the fucking Iraq war. Or the Vietnam war.

He may kick ass in movies, but those are movies. As far as I'm concerned, all that shit you see on the cinema screen is make believe: after working out and acting, he retires to a nice mansion with yachts and bitches.

Its not something we'll ever get. So fuck that. Its a dream not worth aspiring to

Him and Clint

>not aspiring to physical and material asset perfection in a physical plane of existence
>being this pleb Year of our Lord 2016

Brad Pitt or Channing Tatum

Oh man, classic Horseface!

>aspiring to a physical and material asset perfection in a physical plane of existence

Oh sure.

Except its not Arnie. I'd rather aspire to be an actual soldier who kick ass. Like pic related

And before you say "who is pic related", I'm going to have to slap your shit and tell you never to post again. Arnie killed a man in real life. Pic related did. AND played in a movie about the deed.

>never* killed

Forgot a word there. But yeah, all of Arnie's kills are movie kills. Not Audie's.

hamill

Lets paint some beautiful look trees.

Oh here! There are some Viet-fucking-shits! Lets dab some red all over them

Whats that user? Arnie is your role model? Well fuck you - I never seen him paint a masterpiece. Or fight in a real war. Now get back to painting these fucking happy trees.

will manchildren ever recover?

Teacher says, every time a bell rings.....

....Daddy bombs some fucking nazis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Stewart#Military_service

Overrated post, seen better today desu

>those feels

Good choice
I'll go with pic related

Nice

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G