It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... Such a little thing

>It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing... Such a little thing.

daily reminder that that ring gives no power just invisibility

it's literally for perverts

Would you look at girls underpants if Sauron could watch you everytime?

why doesnt sauron turn invisible

no fingers

you are wrong but that is what I would use it for so I can't hate you.

Reminder that boromir is a terrible excuse for a human being and proof of the degradation of the human race.

This is hurin interacting with literal satan

>"This last I say to you, thrall Morgoth," said Hurin, "and it comes not from the lore of the Eldar, but is put into my heart this hour. You are not the Lord of Men, and shall not be, though all Arda and Menel fall in your dominion. Beyond the Circles of the World you shall not pursue those who refuse you."

OP's penis?

>you are wrong
how so?

Boromir is who humans are. Aragorn is who humans strive to be.

>daily reminder that that ring gives no power just invisibility

That's only if you're a weakling like Frodo who has no idea how to use it. The ring enhances the power of the wearer, that's why hobbits (who have no power other than a talent for sneakiness) just turn invisible. In the hands of Sauron, Gandalf, Galadriel, or even Aragorn, it would be incredibly powerful.

Also, whoever has the ring controls all the others (starting with the Nazgul) and is implied to be able to control or strongly influence the orcs and trolls (notice how Sam understood the Black Speech, a language he had never heard in his life, once he put on the ring).

Fuck that stupid fucking movie and that actors dumbass ugly mug.

Fuck Kevin Smith in general.

It's also implied that the ring can influence minds in general.

Who is this semen demon

[spoilers]GOT is better than LOTR[/spoilers]

I still think that being able to sneak on she-elves and shove you hair dick in them is probably the greatest power a living being vould ever desire

Actually it enhances the strengths of the user, so humans probably wouldn't get invisibility.

Can't even spoiler shit. Opinion utterly disregarded

Our volleyball team went to watch this when it came out, we all cheered when that guy got killed, asshole deserved it

as if I didn't just bait you hard and rough

Movie Boromir was so much better than book Boromir.

How's the retirement home, grandpa?