You have literally 10 seconds to find a more based actor

You have literally 10 seconds to find a more based actor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Micah Scroggins

fucking jews I swear to god

Easy.

Keanu Reeves

Anyone who can actually act

Idris Elba

fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q

Matt LeBlanc

This is really great if true, but I feel like this is a Jewish trick

>steals all his ideas
>is a hack
>narcissistic
>creepy
>sexual deviant
>socially retarded weirdo tryhard
>arrogant
>doesnt want to take responsibility for negative cultural effects his movies have on society

>Once he became successful, he got her a hot meal.

>uses an entire "religion" to fun his booze, women, and hobbies

But did he buy her a hot dinner?

God, he's such a bro.

>>doesnt want to take responsibility for negative cultural effects his movies have on society
Oh come the fuck on, you seriously can't blame people for shooting each other up on a fucking movie. They were fucked in the head in the first place. What do you want to do, ban films showing any violence at all? Not happening

>huge chin
>caveman brow
>giant freak
>got famous for Pulp Fiction and all of his appeal is in the action
>uno farto

If you really took a good look into Scientology you wouldn't be calling any of them based.

>paid her first 3 months: $1500
>took her to movies: free

wow, what a saint!

>actor

Not the same guy, but..
>makes drugs look cool
>makes being a gangster look cool
>makes murder look cool
If it looks cool, some little shit is going to go for it. Inb4 'It's their fault for being retarded.' We can't make these people magically not retarded. If you're going to try and introduce evil shit into culture be prepared to have some followers.

TIL Matt LeBlanc is such a bro

Movies are incredibly powerful pieces of propaganda. Any hollywood and everyone knows this which is the exact reason they make such a big deal out of "important issues movies"

They make all these movies about how wrong something like racism is because they know it will eventually make people less racist. Well the exact opposite is true. If you constantly fetishes violence and have a really cynicel view of the dignity of human life, then yeah, that is really going to effect the way people view the world

anyone not jewish

What exact difference would "taking responsibility" for it do? People would still kill each other. That wouldn't do jack shit. How do you expect to solve people being influenced by violence in movies, assuming that's what causes them to do it and not peer pressure and upbringing contributing to most of it.

>get caught with your old granny gf
>make up some bullshit story to not seem weird
""""based""""

>uses religion to fund
You pay money to the church while you're in Scientology, if anything he was losing money not gaining it

>, assuming that's what causes them to do it and not peer pressure and upbringing contributing to most of it.

so you are saying people can be influenced to engage in destructive anti-social behavior by friends and a bad upbringing, but not from media that fetishes is?

>amount of money spent = amount of help given

>overdose scene
Sure looks fun to jerk around like that and almost die
>Get killed by longtime crime associate
Louis really thanked Ordell for that one, or was it Beaumont? It was both? Oh.....
>I don't like you so I'm gonna tell a story that will get you mad enough to pick up a gun and try to kill me
dead bodies everywhere. Hello darkness my old friend....

Sure looks cool to me.

Retard.

>so he could have a funny story to tell

OK fine, I'll accept someone sees "cool" violence in a movie, and commits violence in real life.
What do you want to do about it and how would Tarentino owning up to it do anything?

>makes drugs look cool

motherfucker did you watch Pulp Fiction?

Going Clear is about the extent of my knowledge of Scientology but it seems like he gets a free pass since he's the poster boy of the church and friends with the top guy.

>Taking her to movie premieres

Nah if he was trying to hide some fetish, he'd just bring some bimbo.

EEEAZY

>and that lady grew up to be shillary clinton

>What do you want to do about it and how would Tarentino owning up to it do anything?

I dont know, but Im at least recognizing something. I just find it interesting that people will sometimes deny that movies can have a negative impact on viewers, and even get mad about it if you even bring it up like Tarantino in that one interview.

Yet these same people will bitch about a movie like saving private ryan because it makes war look cool and is used to convince young kids to join the military.

His name?
Albert Einstein.

>get caught oogling that super roastie
>"haha yeah she's my pre-fame friend I swear"
>proceeds to take her eveywhere, sticking to his story

hiding it in plain sight

huh, really makes you think

I know it's scripted but holy shit lel.

they write it as "Einstain" in this universe, takes some time getting used to it

Is that a Xenu in your pocket or are you just tentacle to see me?

When the actors of Friends got their first paycheck, Courntey Cox bought a car, the first thing Matt LeBlanc bought was heroin and hookers.

Scientology is a bank for rich people.
>Donate all your money to your "religion"
>It's tax deductible as a "charitable donation"
>The IRS can no longer tax that income

It's terrible what Scientology does to low-level participants but people like Tom Cruise and Will Smith use it like an ATM machine. Moreover, Scientology is based in Florida because there are no state taxes, they pay property taxes and that's about it...it's literally religious money laundering.

A fucking high school student in New Mexico filed paperwork to make Google a religion, shits retarded.

>separation of church and state
>loose interpretation of church
>my church of lesbos servicing me is not a church

>still pretending that scientology is a religion
Come on.

Tom hanks. He's the real deal

Why did you give up the fight? Why are you not in the streets with le Epic Beard Man and leejun friends? Why don't you know gas mask chan?

Keanu Reeves is pretty based.

>On August 5, 1987, while driving a rented BMW in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Broderick crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28, accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, killing both instantly. Broderick was vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he had begun dating in semi-secrecy during the filming of Ferris Bueller's Day Off; the crash publicly revealed their relationship. Broderick suffered a fractured leg, fractured ribs, concussion, and a collapsed lung. Grey received minor injuries, including severe whiplash. Broderick told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. "I don't remember the day. I don't remember even getting up in the morning. I don't remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with a very strange feeling going on in my leg," he said at the time. Broderick was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced up to five years in prison, but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175, which the victims' family called "a travesty of justice". Martin Doherty, whose sister and mother were killed in the crash, later stated that he forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with Broderick in 2003, in order to gain a sense of closure. In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multimillion-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl, Doherty said a meeting with Broderick had not taken place and that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers knowing his past." Broderick responded by saying "Deal with it bitch." while making crashing noises.

>but was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175
What in the fuck

>Donates to politicians
>Can't act

Not necessary. Zac is awesome. You're a douche dildo.

>douche dildo

>Broderick is 3 years older than SJP

Same as Vince Neil and his drunk driving conviction.

>insulted the God-Emperor
Fuck off. Never watching any of his shit again.

Based Steve?

How the actual fuck do you kill two people and walk off with a $175 fine? That sounds outlandish to me, but I'm not american.

Because the Justice system is controlled by people who view people like Broderick and Neil as generating enough revenue in taxes to look the other way at murder.

Broderick's happened in Northern Ireland, by the way.

>That sounds outlandish
Welcome to what most people in the world already know, money and fame can get you whatever you want in this world.

didn't Zach BTFO out of January Jones at one time?

>blow the fuck out out of

Zach is fat
>Where's all the food fatty
>Did you eat the whole pizza, we were supposed to share
>Your double chin is still visible through your beard

>didn't Zach BTFO out of
>didnt Zach blasted the fuck out out of
Kek

I've just taken valium for my back lads and i'm drowsy, pls no bully

KYS DRUGGIE

He's not a Jew.

>Galifianakis
>Gal
>Gal Gadot
Juden

How much do you think she hated the second and third Hangover movies?

He was a decent paid comedian for a while though. Noy rich bit paid the bills, hardly struggling.

He's Greek you stupid fucking Cred Forums poster

>in pain
>take painkillers
>druggie

cmon man, as i said no bully

i'm in physical pain and dont need the emotional too

Nice try Ehud.

Tropical Jew

I wasn't serious bro you're fine.

nobody has posted arnold yet? wtf is wrong with you people ?

how long should you be in jail for an accident?

UNO FARTO

Kill yourself.

I fucking hate this guy's shtick. It's old, do something else lae

The kike is. Zac is not.

It's not an accident if you veer into oncoming traffic for no apparent reason, it's vehicular manslaughter.

I really hope that's true

why does she look so familiar to me

>"Einstain" in this universe

Nah mate, it's Eisenstein in our current universe

Fuck, looks like I've skipped across 5 universes so far, he's eingoldshekelsteinberg where I'm from

>he's eingoldshekelsteinberg where I'm from

That universe is a bore, there's not even salted sugar or blurple color

He's Greek you turbonigger, or are you referring to his lack of good roles?
>hasn't looked into scientology