Was this the most depressing and unfortunate break up?

Was this the most depressing and unfortunate break up?

Other urls found in this thread:

opieandanthonylive.com/beta/opieandanthony/
youtube.com/watch?v=jlqXjW2tCkg
youtube.com/watch?v=zV3xJXW0gRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo7evQ9sFCo
youtube.com/watch?v=i84wfIqO0QY
youtu.be/zNL--inXJc0
youtube.com/watch?v=zzBMBch2Aa0
youtu.be/zNL--inXJc0?t=1681
maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=what_really_happened_biggest
youtube.com/watch?v=p_OOcUywBqc
youtube.com/watch?v=zlr-hNFGimo
youtube.com/watch?v=m1P582XZxfM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tan8_aDWX78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a day to be an Opie hater.

True but i feel bad about it. O&A was so good at its peak. Prolly the greatest radio ever

What's the recent news?

Jim is done with Opie. He's doing a show with Sam for now.

Ant is working things out to see if Jimmy can do something with him once a week or maybe even a show at Sirius. Gonna be a lot of back and forth and negotiations to see what's happening.

BUT Opie is split forever. He's burned all bridges.

opie is out and Primetime Sam Roberts is taking his place

how long before Opie is doing The Fugitive bits on local radio?

Opie has pretty much been kicked off the show and is blaming everyone but himself

what happened?

>implying vic henley would let him do that

Please please PLEASE opie. Talk shit about Jim and Sam so that the "gloves can come off" and we will hear the real behind the scenes story from Jim.
Jim wants to take the high road, he was still walking on greggshells sucking his cock when he talked about it.

>Opie unironically thought he is a sought after talent worth 6 figures without Jim Norton

He literally has been riding Ant and Jimmy's coattails for years. He is a nobody without them

>b-b-but I've been doing radio for 30 years! I know how to do good radio

He won't say anything. He'll just pretend like he hasn't listened to the show like he always does.

Jimmy is coming across like a fucking childish whiny baby in this while scenario too. Not as big a cunt as Gregg but Jimmy seriously said that "men don't talk things out". He tried to imply calling Opie and clearing the situation is " childish".

You know... Compared to sulking and communicating through a manager.

>its a "I showed Ant the ropes in the radio business!" episode

>its a "Ant has more knowledge about the radio business anyway" episode

I haven't listened on a regular basis since Ant was fired but it's still kind of a bummer how this shit totally fell apart over the past two years.

Well Jim and Sam will be starting a brand show together. Opie will not be part of that.

Opie has been offered a new contract but the rumour is that the terms are major, major paycut. He posted a video this morning, saying he had rejected the offer and that SiriusXM were getting impatient and wanting a final decision soon.

Then he tweeted some angry comments directed towards Jim, basically saying Jim conspired to push him out of SiriusXM. Suggesting he will actually not sign the offered contract, and is done in radio, effectively fired. Jim reacted with a lot of anger at those comments on the radio today, and is absolutely done with Opie, very very clearly holding a great deal of hatred for him.

The irony is that Opie always delays signing a new contract, keeping it secret from everyone on the show, and then only wants short team deals. This tactic has meant SiriusXM can now very easily lowball him, now that they already have a replacement morning show lined up, for far less money.

TLDR; new Jim/Sam Show, Opie fucked himself over and looks like he is finished in satellite radio, blaming Jim for the entire thing.

Honestly I hope he takes a massive pay cut, goes off and does an evening Opie show with amazing daily guests like Sherrod and Vic Henley and then it will be a complete failure so he knows he is a terrible rsdio host once and for all and they'll let him go

Jim is definitely a pretty emotionally stunted guy and struggles with this kind of thing, but to be fair to him, he had already informed Opie that he wouldn't be continuing with him, as early as last December, when they had that big fight, which revealed the very obvious difficulties that anyone would have, trying to work with Opie. Remember, almost literally every single person he's ever worked with dislikes him.

In my faggoty opinion, Opie is now just upset that Jim isn't treating him like he's the big bossman, and his various mental illnesses have finally come home to roost.

Alan Boyce and reality.

Im pretty sure Opie has no real friends and is a possessive psycho so he lashes out as his coworkers because he takes it as some sort of emotional betrayal because he sees them as his friends.

Gervais, Merchant and Pilkington

>his various mental illnesses have finally come home to roost.

Remember the long tirades Opie would go on about Fez and his mental illness?
Remember the "ME ME ME" ranting about his mother?

I never enjoyed listening to him rant and rave about something so dumb.
Im not sure why I couldnt read between the lines and realize that Opie is just as fucking crazy, but hid it well on the radio.

I've been listening to YT clips the last two years and they were really fucking great, there's nothing similar in my country only morning zoo type shows that get boring after a short while. Having a comedian makes all the difference, like when you listen to Otto's appearances he would never talk but then he would drop a great line or a movie reference and the mood of the show would change for the best

Some autists on reddit worked out opies like... Living costs. They are insane.

He's in a $7 million apartment. With like 40k-50k a month in fees.

And he's soon to be completely out of work.

His wife will definitely leave him soon. So he can expect to be losing that apartment, 50%+ of his fortune and access to his kid.

Things aren't looking good for the Opester

isn't anthony's verdict coming in a couple of weeks

People who have never been through Opie's tedious contract negotiations.

He does this everytime. Ant even called him out on it yesterday. He puts everyone on the show through hell by waiting to sign at the last minute, and then signs another short contract.

Opie will be back in the afternoons with all those Jocktober comics, and we'll have Horsecock and Sam in the morning slot.

The name of the channel will probably change as Sam and Jim are openly shitting on Opie, and Jim was adamant in his contract renegotiation that Opie no longer be his boss.

did ant win in the end?

>Patrice is dead
>Otto is dead
>Steve C killed himself
>Louis CK is a faggot
>Bill Burr has jungle fever in LA
>Fez retired to his mom's house, and lives in 24-hour physical agony thanks to nerve damage, as well as various crippling mental illnesses
>Ron does an average to shitty NPR show with his daughter and adopted centaur
>East Side Dave is getting cucked daily and resorted to jerking off Bobo for a paycheck
>Anthony streams to 14 truckers
>Jim will flounder on the air, talking to MMA fighters, with the help of intern Sam Roberts
>Gregg Hughes ruined his own million dollar job being a delusional retard and will end up spinning records at a local radio station, just like Anthony predicted 10 years ago.

your moms box

jimmy won

Does Anthony still charge a subscription? That was such a stupid move because his audience will never grow.

>It was Sam!
>It was Sam the whole time!

His show is awful anyway.

A Sam/Jim/Ant show would be pretty good though.

Who knows what the future holds......

How's E-rock doing?

Of all the staff members E-Rock was my favourite he seemed like a decent person.

Yes he does it every time but that was only a smart idea when ant and Jim was there and he had good numbers.

Now he's literslly on his own and with a huge dip in fans. And he probably wants a pay raise too. He is either taking a huge pay cut or will call it a day

>meanwhile at the richer than god lounge

it wasn't even a race

E-rocks a sperg. I think he used to genuinely get annoyed at being called fat.

The Howard Stern Show sucked after Artie tried to kill himself. Show's nowhere near the levels of those first few years when they went to Satellite Radio.

He's still a good interviewer though

He took a pay cut.

That makes Opie's negotiations all the more laughable.

Dropped a Todd Pellegrini reference to Opie.

Nasty.

howard himself was never funny and it was annoying when robbin would just laugh at everything he said.

Regardless of anything, he's still making bank, he's still bringing in the ratings and he's still laughing at opie and his gang of losers.

That big dumb Jew has outlasted them all.

Opie thought when Ant left he could be the next Howard Stern which didn't work out well. If only Ant wasn't fired

I dont get why people say he is a good interviewer. He really isnt

What good is an audience when you arent making money?
He employs people now

Ron & Fez is better overall. O&A relied on guest comics more.

>Was this the most depressing and unfortunate break up?

except this time he's attacking his coworkers, and they all seem to be fed up with him. this is a little different than his previous childish negotiation tactics.

Maybe so, but people who have worked with opie all hate him, you don't hear the same about jimmy.

>tfw this still won't bring Ant back
An Ant + Jimmy show would have been GOAT

Bam will look after the kids, no worries.

I'm assuming he already knows they're not his coworkers anymore.

Sam said he hadn't spoken to him in over a year. He was done with Jim months ago.

Erock is the only one I don't know what's going on with. I thought he produced the show.

erock is a fat piece of garbage

He fights crime by night as hoagie boy

Erock, comment?

adopted centaur.

peckas

Not depressing to me. I always wish they'd split because Opie has always been dead weight.

Opie was the worst.
>muh radio

Ant and Jimmy together were a force to be reckoned with, just fucking hilarious. I never heard a conversation between Ant's Jesse Ventura and Chippah, but even though they'd be doing wacky voices it would be infinitely more entertaining than anything Gregg offered.

Opie was basically a producer who was given a microphone and a mixing board and ordered to be funny; he just didn't sound like a natural part of the show, rather some middle-management type cutting bits short and enforcing structure on conversation. He had no business being one of the main two.

I wouldn't rule that out completely yet. Ant has a better shot at coming back now than when Opie was at the helm preventing him from ever returning.

>Six figures
He's been making 7 million a year for a long time. Jim is the one who should be making seven figures but is making six

>Middle of a fucking hilarious bit, everyone (except Opie) joining in and having a good time

Uh, we really need to go to break now

>we gotta move on

lol Ant is never coming back to corporate radio in the social justice age.

They won't even let Adam Carolla have a job.

>sniff
>...period

SNOWAAAY!!!!!

Leave it ALONE

Even though its over, we still have countless hours worth of radio up on youtube to listen back to. I will never get enough of the david and bobo show or patrice's appearances

I thought Opie was never going to get his comeuppance. I'm deliriously happy right now.
I just hope sam brings back intern-antics. With today's teftnology there's lots of new things they could do.

The possibilities for fun are, dare I say it, poteftially infinite.

Opie is going to sign and do afternoons for a couple of million a year. He won't suffer.

As big as your imagination.

He rejected their offer because it was too low and says jim has forced him out of siriusxm. Hes not signing dude.

I would love to hear how Jim forced him out. The delusion is beyond belief.

He forced himself out by being an unfunny walking bitchtit. There's only so many times you can throw a bitch fit on air before people get sick of your shit.

On the subject of whether opie will sign a lower deal to do afternoons, after todays shit flinging, surely the two shows wouldnt be connected in any way, ie not on the same channel. So that would mean two separate staffs? The whole thing is so unclear yet everyone is sure opie is leaving.

Bonnie and rich also said their weekly show on opies channel is now finished today. So does that suggest that opie isnt coming back and his channel is being dissolved?

I need to know. Fuck.

Radioshows in my country is actually bordering on O&A before they went completely off the rails. They still have bits and segments and not as freeform as the aforementioned show had.

I'm sure there's some cross-over from the subreddit here, but I'll post this for the late comers anyway

opieandanthonylive.com/beta/opieandanthony/

Goddam Burr completely buried him that day with that.

Everytime Opie was the one under the barrel it was hilarious, in particular the time when they were all there to make fun of Anthony's first appereance and Opie couldn't take it like a bro so he got personal and Patrice called him out in that shiw like a pro.

Damm son thanks for that link, you just added a bunch of hours to my wasting time folder

E-rock is a Cred Forums guy like Sam, but not as extroverted and usually doesn't take a beating as well.
Intern David is actually one of my favorites. I actually met him at the 911 memorial where he works by complete accident when I visited NYC(and America) for the first time. His shrill jewish voice was so recognizable that I asked him if he was David from O&A. He apparently loved the show even after all the beatings they gave him.

Ant needs someone good to bounce back off of.
He just sits there alone drinking his diet coke while yelling at Keith, who completely sucks shit, while staring into the camera.
If he and Jim did a show per week, I would subscribe in a heartbeat.
Opie is dead to me though. I won't be following anything he does in the future.

Stern recognized that he started to lose the touch, so he slowly packed himself into a corner with people who are more talented than himself and signal-boosters(the black hole).
Opie tried that after Ant left, but the problem is that Opie NEVER improved over the years even after his MAAAAAAN-period.
He just kept getting more irritated at Ant and then Jimmy.
Opie is just a sad, old man who got cucked by the guy from Jackass. He's turning into Scott from that Jocktober show they mocked for years.
Just retire to some shitty channel that no one listens to and take calls from braindead truckers while spinning "records", ya old has-been.

Social justice killed O&A along with social media.
A true sign of the endtimes of being politically incorrect.

I'd sell my car and my body for more intern david.

>tell me about the show lost, do you watch it every week, every day, lost? do you watch it? Lost, when it's on?

It's nearly 2 and a half years of continuous playback.
Currently working through 2009 during the depression and the FM split.(AND DAVID!)

youtube.com/watch?v=jlqXjW2tCkg

im in the process of downloading all the ron and fez stuff.
Im gonna have to wait since I have an internet data cap though

David wants to know

Listening to Norton & Friends the past few days has been so fucking refreshing. You can hear the relief in everyones voices, like a dark cloud has lifted from over their heads.

OOOOOWWWWHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW IT'S DAYYYVID AND BOWWWBOOOWWWW

>David reads cue cards to interview some chick
And you know how a vacuum works, you murderer

Every time that played, it had me in stitches.

Boardroom Jimmy is one of my favourites.

IT'S A BULL MARKET

FOR NAZDAQ

SELL AT FIFTY CENTS! SELL EVERYTHING AT FIFTY CENTS!

TED'S PISTACHIO EMPORIUM!
I TAKE OLD PISTACHIOS SHELLS AND GLUE THEM TOGETHER WITH NEW PISTACHIOS INSIDE, GREGGORY!

Boardroom Jimmy is pure genius

>Maddox is at around 300 a month on patreon
>Dick is around 10k

God damn Maddox really shot himself in the foot.

Im probably in the minority, but I dont like chip or any of Jims characters.

Listen to this and ask yourself if it would be half as funny with him being chip?
youtube.com/watch?v=zV3xJXW0gRg

>Implying Uncle Paul isn't GOAT

Alright I like uncle paul, but I really have hated chip for as long as I can remember

MISTER CUMMIA

INSIDER TRADING, I'VE SAID THAT MANY TIMES

GIVE INFORMATION TO PEOPLE AND DON'T TELL THE PUBLIC

WE DON'T NEED THE FCC, I SAY FUCK 'EM

SYNERGY IS FOR FAGGOTS

www.tedspistachionutemporiumwithagoodguarantee.org

I can practically guarantee you he re-signed.

What else is he going to do? No one else will take him and he has an expensive wife to look after.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo7evQ9sFCo

My favourite jimmy moment.

You're assuming the guys brain functions correctly. He didnt even show up for the last ever week of his own radio show and then sparked a massive argument with jim over shit he already knew would happen. The guy is a fruitloop. All the signs are pointing to him leaving for good.

>Just watched his bits on O&A about Rocky and Arnold
>Then see this
Made me sad, I dedicate this beer I'm about to drink to you, you fat funny coon

Ian Halperin, hmmmmm

When is ET on? Or is it just 100% bs?

I hate Halperin so fucking much

Ian is too busy sucking cock.

Jesus Christ the comedy scene has more drama and infighting than an all girls high school

ME: *sniff* You're all just a bunch of Reddit haters, it DOESN'T BOTHER ME IN THE LEAST to be completely honest with you. To be completely honest I WANTED to leave Sirius, I was done! THAT'S THE HEADLINE! PERIOD! Sirius is trashing me, to be completely honest I've never even met this Sirius person, I don't know them to be completely honest. Period.

*sniff*

Googlit! Googlit!

The difference is Jimmy took control of his own career, he signed when he wanted to and said what he wanted that was best for his own career.

Why the fuck SHOULD Jimmy call Opie to make sure Opie is ok with what Jimmy wanted?

Jimmy is under no fucking obligation to another man, especially Tits, to fucking call them and get permission.

Fuck Opie, Opie sucks.

PERIOD.

The best part of fucking Norton's rant this morning was Sam asking Jimmy "Why didn't you ask Opie what you should do?" and Jimmy without missing a beat going "Because we're not that close!"

Sam was playing his part, he knew the correct answer.

Shuuuurre, I love goats, I always said kids are my favorite, a-həh--həh.

HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDD OOONNNNNNNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=i84wfIqO0QY

>NIGGAS JUST STOP WITH THE FUCKIN'... HORSESHIT. YOU GUYS WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL TOGETHER, WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE SONNY WITHOUT CHER NIGGA.

>You're not vanguards, motherfuckers, you're a fuckin' duo! It's called brand! It's call identifiability, motherfucker, what you doing! Stop trying to be revolutionary "oh, I'm gonna do a podcast in my basement, hoodily doodily!" Get back together and shove some wiffle ball bats up teenager's assholes, you fuckin' finished old men, do some ol' crazy shit! Or else you're done! THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOU TWO PIECES OF SHIT!

... Is...is that the video I just tweeted?

>Social justice killed O&A along with social media.
>A true sign of the endtimes of being politically incorrect.

Actually, the opposite is true. EVERY from of media that caters to SJW's is slowly becoming irrelevant.

Whether it's TV, film, or radio, the blatant pandering to SJW's is turning people away from them and onto alternative sources of entertainment, like podcasts and shit.

Now it's just too easy to find an entertainment source that caters to your preferences, so you no longer have to deal with the pandering.

Their show was shit, boo fucking hoo.

*sniff*

Well now it is. Back when Ant went on his 'Cunt Animal' rant on Twitter, it was at it's height.

That's what happens when you elect a leftist nigger president.

oh christ, Patrice on the Anthony debacle would have been priceless.

Why did Opie say Jimmy had no integrity?

Seriously, what the fuck did he mean by that?

He'll always have the Indiana Jones Purses advertising money

>Why did Opie say Jimmy had no integrity?

did he really say that?
wow

AND OPIE WHAAAT? YOU SAID... "I NEEEDED YOU"... TO ANOTHER MAN??" NIGGAH WHAAT THE FUUCK - Are you fuckin' serious right now?

We're GUYS you fuckin' piece of shit, BUT WHEN YOU SAY THAT... IT'S BITCH SHIT. IT'S FUCKIN' WOMEN TALK. MEN DON'T SAY THAT TO EACH OTHER MAFUCKAH WHERE THE FUUCK DID THIS COME FROM?

How codependent are you, Opie? This is FUCKIN'.... UNBELIEVABLE.

AND FUCKING SKINNY MARGARET CHO SET THIS OFF? ARE YOU FUCKIN' SERIOUS? Nobody has EVER given anything that squeaky voiced hack said any attention unless they were pretending to be interested SO THEY COULD FUCK HER!!!! SO UNLESS YOU'RE GETTING THAT TIGHT KOREAN-AMERICAN PUSSY CONSISTENTLY, WHYYY THE FUUCK... WOULD YOU CARE? YOU'RE FUCKING GANGSTERS! You're made-fucking-guys! She's not fucking Billy Batts, mafuckah, SHE'S AN OPEN MICER THAT GOT A "ETHNIC FEMALE" PASS FROM THE BUSINESS. How much credibility can Esther Ku have with you?!?!

He was trying to play on the fact Jimmy stayed for the money rather than support Ant by leaving. Which is something people rightly hung him for. Norton has said many times on the air, the public don't defend celebrities or anyone, when they come under attack for saying something "offensive". And then Norton's best friend gets fired for that very thing and he remains completely silent for days before announcing he's staying for the money.

On his twitter, check it.

Jimmy responded:

youtu.be/zNL--inXJc0

Fucking HILAROUS episode. Sam is awesome.

Also, Jimmy responded "You're saying I have no integrity? At least I didn't lie about trying to save Ant's job when he got fired. Are you really sure you wanna have this fight be about integrity? Are you really sure you wanna go there, Ope? If you wanna get nasty, I'll get nasty."

>hoodily doodily
Every time.

I HAD TO GET OUTTA THE GAAAAAAME
BUT I STILL CONSIDER MASELF AN OOGLY BOOGLY

The difference is Jimmy absolutely tried to save Anthony's job, and he wasn't even the host of the show.

Jimmy confirmed today that Opie lied, and didn't even try to save ant's job, so in the end fuck Opie. Jimmy did nothing wrong.

Oh god yes
I have been busy all day and havent looked at anything since yesterday

Its gonna get good.

CHEESILY-WEESILY.

>The difference is Jimmy absolutely tried to save Anthony's job

How? He had no pull with management. Up until the last few days he genuinely thought they hated him.

The only one who said he "went to bat" with management over it was Opie, and he lied about it.

This year is the gift that keeps on giving. The elections, a new celebrity dies every week, and all this O&A drama is fucking awesome.

Every day is Christmas.

Jimmy said that he had a meeting with Scott Greenstein trying to save Ant's job, and Ant said he believed Jimmy. Of course Jim had no management pull, but at least he tried.

At the end of the day Ant and Jimmy both have a lot of problems, but Opie IS a problem. The fans trash Ant & Jimmy when they do shitty things, but we hate Opie because he IS shit.

OOGLY BOOGLY > CHEESLY WEASLY

That discussion always makes me howl, especially the caller, who's an offended OOGLY BOOGLY. Funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzBMBch2Aa0

Jimmy tells a funny story about Opie pissing off Stern here:

youtu.be/zNL--inXJc0?t=1681

Is 2016 the year of JUST?

Patton murdered his wife for our sins.

What do you guys listen to to fill the void besides old clips? For me: The Bonfire, Tigerbelly, Legion of Skanks, Brilliant idiots.

Maddox finally gives his side of it
maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=what_really_happened_biggest
Password is cuck

I'm so sick of comics, I only like RedLetterMedia now.

All comedy and podcasting makes me sick now.

I was an on off type listener.
I got fucked by SiriusXM in like 2010 that got my radio banned (told them to cancel my radio subscription, they didnt, I come back 6 months later to reactivate and they said I hadnt paid for 6 months.) So its been all youtube and downloads since then.

I dont listen to much else not involving O and A or Ron and Fez and sometimes a little hoo hoo

OpieRadio is going viral!
I think he thrives on this attention

I've never listened to Stern until that guy Hanzi called in and yelled at Tits and Jimmy and I listened to some clips of Hanzi on Stern and it's some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_OOcUywBqc

Why does the image quality look so shitty? Is this old?

>Jimmy confirmed today that Opie lied, and didn't even try to save ant's job
for real?

Well Opie pretty much said it himself months ago.

He went full on social justice warrior at the end of that video. Was that his first time going to a chan or what?

Not only that, he pushed to get Ron and Fez off the station when they moved to RawDog

Guy is mentally ill

That one is getting really juicy right now.

O&A were only good because they gave airtime to a bunch of comics way before they got big.

Their humour outside of just shooting the shit with guests was just edgy "shock jock" bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zlr-hNFGimo

Pretty much all Ant.

This is a radio show. Wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=m1P582XZxfM OH SHIT ITS GOING DOWN!

Opie just retweeted Anthony about working together again.
Is it happening?

Have the bridges been burnt?

Opie is too crazy at this point
And it would be without jimmy?

Too little too late

Fuck Opie, nobody wants him anyway. I just want Anthony to be funny again. Opie I want to be dead.

Well, they starred in Chris Rock's movie Top Five and the TV show Louie. *sniff*

>Come to the compound and work for me

Yeah, that's never happening.

Does Opie not understand that Jimmy is the entire reason they got Louis CK, Bill Burr, Amy Schumer, and all the comics who became big stars on O&A in the first place?

Didnt he JUST say that he couldnt afford to pay jimmy what Sirius offered him?

It's just a negotiation tactic.

He'll re-sign by the end of the week.

He also says that in this clip.

Opie is a turbo-narcissist. He blames everyone but himself for his failures.

huh?

>Man who doesn't know what we are talking about.

No, these threads are just populated by Cred Forums cancer.

>Reading comprehension

There is literally nothing about sports going on here.

damn jimmy sure was a fatso

He's such a sweet and trim boy now (who doesn't at all have AIDS, perish the thought.)

You can live forever on today's HIV meds.
The gay community even takes the medicine every day incase they fuck someone who is positive.

marching marching

havent listened in a long time, but here is the BEST clip of all time
Vos giving out his password on the air

youtube.com/watch?v=Tan8_aDWX78

>Opie knew he was slowly getting phased out

Jesus fuck man. Hate him all you want, but thats a shitty way to go. I didnt love him, but i sympathize with him pretty bad. That contract shit over the years was Opie risking shit trying to get better pay and breaks and stuff. He was looking out for everyone, even if it did come off as dickish

Opie, you are obsolete!