WHO DAT WHO DAT

WHO DAT WHO DAT

i had such high hopes for this show.....

OH SHIT DERE GO PAPERBOI

Any other essential Goggins-core? He was the best part of this show

>You idiot! That shit gets absorbed through the skin.

if u havent seen the shield ur gonna piss ur pantes

justified

He's probably the best part of American Ultra but that movie on a whole isn't worth it.

Essential alt-rightcore

>alt-right

>The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the United States.[1][2] It has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump,[3][4] as well as by opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.[2][5]

>The alt-right has no official ideology, although various sources have said that it is associated with white nationalism,[1][2][6] white supremacism,[3][7][8] anti-Islamism,[9] antisemitism,[1][2][10] antifeminism,[1] right-wing populism,[6] nativism,[11] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][12]

>It has been said to be a largely online movement with Internet memes widely used to advance or express its beliefs, often on websites such as Cred Forums

oh ok

show's fucking sick bro

goggins killed it on this show. upvote if you agree

>anti-Islamism

Literally what's wrong with this. Islamism is theocratic fascism that's causing death and suffering all over the world.

desu I hate islam, islamism, and most ragheads but corporate fascism, corporatism, or whatever you wanna call this era of capitalism is really corroding our world.

feels bad man

Predators, but just look up his scenes as the movie itself is pretty shit.

>come on space faggot!

Not sure why Cred Forums doesn't allow webms with audio but I put it here.

Did goggins kill it?

I have less hatred toward niggers than I do toward 'slimes. At least with niggers, some of them still want to be American and they can more or less assimilate. Pisslamic mudslimes are too far gone to ever live peacefully in coexistence with any other civilized nation.

Add one more memearrow and the board you're crosslinking from. Like this:

Why is Ms. Snodgrass so cute?

so 9 was the last episode? what the fuck
she got dat backside son

McBride is the head writer and creator instead of Jody Hill, so that should have tipped you off

(((wikipedia)))

Theocratic fascism works really well in third world countries.

if someone's going to make a criticism of a show using a vague term wikipedia is what they deserve

I prefer Swift but Snoddy is qt too

Still don't know what all those reviews were on about before it aired.

The way many sneered disapprovingly at the show made me expect to see something crass and desperate to shock.
In reality it was a far more down to earth and less offensive show than Eastbound that actually did a great job fleshing out many of its secondary characters.

Like Belinda who starts off as a cold unlikable dick in a suit and ends up a lovable bad ass that I hope we haven't seen the end of.

Also that stuff with Ray towards the end got me right in the feels, great stuff. Always happy to see Shea crop up in things.
Dude is underrated as fuck imo.

I would spank Swift til she cried, sneak into her house, wait for her to come home then spank her again.

His ex wife is a QT too.

The little hbo marketing bitch boy is still shilling this unfunny wreck huh?

The Shield. Justified is good too but The Shield is a masterpiece.

pls tell me there are sex scenes in the show

Tbh the first two episodes are pretty slow. But all the shit reviews were SJW garbage because Belinda was treated like a human with flaws instead of a Mary Sue beautiful and strong black woman

McBride character dies
Goggins character is the star of season 2
Season 1 sucked bad

Hbo are shameless shills

Nothing else to see here