What are some kinks about individuals with high IQs?

What are some kinks about individuals with high IQs?

Why is v less than b and pol? Do you honestly hate v that much

WOO!

your question makes no sense.

calm down, kiddo. your intelligence hasn't fully developed yet.

he wanted to use that stupid assed k word for movies

Not him but Cred Forums are just plain retarded at times. It doesn't show much when they're discussing video games, but whenever there are critical thinking skills or any other skill that requires intelligence involved, they always fail miserably.

Also in my experience Cred Forumsirgins are often pretty slow.

more kids.

wow good argument u convinced me man that proves their IQ is 1 less than Cred Forums

>It doesn't show much when they're discussing video games
That's literally the primo example of their stupidity

I'm actually a certified member of MENSA.

I didn't pay for it though.

>take the mensa test
>get into mensa
>they want money monthly to be a member
>say okay
>get my certificate
>reverse the charges
>mfw all they had was a credit card and an email

Good luck getting that 40 quid faggots

He's a dumb iPhoneposter

My IQ has been tested at 150+. I am an active member of mensa and currently employed as a paid intern at Alphabet (google)

delusion

moot pls come back

Oh you know

Well I'm not sure how to convince you other than seeing for yourself. Whenever Cred Forums tries to discuss economics, politics, or actual technology it really shows that they are far behind many other boards.

is that a bulge

oh wow

>It doesn't show much when they're discussing video games

I'm pretty sure the average Cred Forumsirgin thinks "optimization" is just pressing a single button and the game magically runs better

Wtf, how can you see me?

Just a little puff

they aren't very smart after all

damnit

why cant futa be real

Of course, for caring so much about video games they know awfully little about how they are made. According to them all devs are talentless lazy bastards who are literally bathing in money.

Cred Forums being made up of literal children probably drags down the IQ as well.

my IQ is 200+ and I got into super mensa

>Cred Forums being made up of literal children probably drags down the IQ as well.
I should know since I've been posting here since I was 11

wew lad

>According to them all devs are talentless lazy bastards who are literally bathing in money.
I don't expect the average Cred Forumstard to know the difference between devs and publishers.

pls tell me she's jewish