Can we have a Constantine thread now that there are rumours it might be getting a season 2?

Can we have a Constantine thread now that there are rumours it might be getting a season 2?

Constantine is my favourite of all the capeshit tv shows. It's criminal that they didn't do season 2 originally, but I'm really holding out hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zed_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this part of the shit that made Arrow season 4 so bad

>there are rumours it might be getting a season 2?
this legit? link me mulatto

They probably won't since a Justice League Dark movie is in the works.
Never saw the show, is it as kino as Keanutine was?

I managed to watch it from start to finish, which is better than most tv capeshit.

can't say it's amazing or anything, but I'd probably watch it if it got a second season.

Keanu's constantine was meh at best. Really great cinematography though, I'll give you that.

Just rumours so far dude, no real links. the tldr is that Vampire Diaries is ending and the CW will need a new horror show to fill the gap.

Kinda.. sorta.. but not really. All of the Constantine cameos are amazing, its just the consequences of his actions that weren't so. ie the bloodlust/borelust.

If any of you didn't see the show, I suggest watching it, its on CW Seed - and if they get good views they'll be more likely to do Season 2.

It's not that good

I just want more mexican Zed

I liked the lead actor, would watch more. Also it's not really capeshit, he doesn't share the comic universe with any caped heroes... I think?

The character is better represented, but the movie was way better

>Just rumours so far dude, no real links. the tldr is that Vampire Diaries is ending and the CW will need a new horror show to fill the gap.
fuck yeah, hope it happens

>not liv

get out

its the CW-verse, so Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash and now also Supergirl are all in the same universe as Constantine. He crossed over a few times into the above shows, usually Arrow.

yeah, they've put series 1 on CW Seed to see if it garners enough interest. I really really really hope it does.

I think the movie had amazing cinematography, but yeah.. the characters were pretty lame - whereas the CW has standard TV-tier cinematography and amazingly well done characters.

>Can we have a Constantine thread now that there are rumours it might be getting a season 2?
>cancelled due to lackluster response
>IP is two years old, over a year untouched
>want to make a new season
What could possibly be the logic for this? The viewership was niche level. The writing was par and had a fairly pointless recurring female character simply for equality reasons. Production quality was on the lower end of primetime, single camera television. Hell Netflix and Amazon shit has higher level of polish than the CG and cinematography of the Constantine series.
What would compel anyone to resurrect it? Already has year downtime, make it two to three years downtime depending on when they begin production and begins airing hypothetical second season. At this point you might as well reboot it into a whole new series with how little the new audience and old will retain.

muh dick every episode, i was mad when she cucked Constantine with that detective

patrician taste

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zed_(comics)

I mean... she is kinda actually a character... she just wasn't mexican.

Are these the same rumors that say that Agent Carter will be returning or that Firefly is going to be rebooted? I'll believe it when I see it.

id be kinda happy with agent carter coming back, that shit was fun.

though i guess it makes sense for it not to... there's sorta not much more they can do with that show.

Yes, she was indeed based on a character. But a character that wasn't bound to his hip. A character whom in the television series did not offer much. She was literally there to serve as a news feed for his magic "oh fuck, shit is going bad" map.
What makes her pointless, she was psychic, but she wasn't capable of getting them to the situation before it was already happening. She was literally about as useful as setting up a news aggregating feed that churns up murder information from the given cities.

She was so freaking hot, this show had quite a few tasty moments. Pic related, there was something about the thought of a naked nun that made me diamonds.

They should've stuck to their guns and kept the girl from the pilot, maybe retooled her a bit. At least she seemed to be powerful, she made that blood map they used for half the season.

oh gosh that scene made me so diamonds
handbra scenes are especially erotic when the woman's breasts are so small

Everyone in that episode was so brown and she was so milky white. Unf.

Just make him a recurring character once a season in Gotham

Not getting my hopes up. I loved it and I buried it.

I begging everyone to watching the episode of Burn Notice that she's in. I almost busted a nut just sitting there.

Gotham is FOX, Constantine is CW.

It makes no sense to put him on Gotham, which is set around the time CW Constantine was a kid growing up in Liverpool.

It is far more likely that he'll end up as a regular on Legends of Tomorrow if the actor still wants to play the role after the voice gig for pic related. The same thing happened with Vixen but the actress was unavailable so they had to adjust.

It would make more sense for him to pop up on Arrow again and by extension Flash and Supergirl. All DC, all on a Warner channel.

>vampire diaries
>horror
heh

Season 2 confirmed.

I'd prefer it weren't connected to the shit show that is Arrow.

Oh God, please let this happen. This show was good from the start and just kept picking up more steam. I want it back so bad.

i want to see zed and the girl from the pilot lick eachothers pusy holes

Constantine was the only good thing from arrow season 4.