youtu.be/bnYoP7Ayo6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jewish

implying this site isn't just filled with jews with inferiority complexes

>Dat evil Jew silhouette when he's typing

Haha

That's a big inferiority complex

for jews.

And not a single webm or gif of it to spam.

"The only way to fight a troll is to name him"
What did he mean by this?

Yes, especially Cred Forums

they're going hard on jews this season. reminds me of that thread where they talked about shills pushing anti-semitic politics.

He's cooler than the average Cred Forums poster

>married
>has kids
>has a successful career
>owns a house and car
>has friends
>actually cares about his Jewish culture/religion
>likes Canadians enough to adopt one
>can afford to buy an iMac for himself and his son

He's literally the complete opposite of the typical loser who browses this site, who is likely a childless, single white male with shoddy career prospects, little education, probably uses a really shitty Dell with Windows 7 installed. Also most 4channers are angry and bitter while they troll people and listen to shitty anime music, whereas Gerald has the time of his life shooping cocks into his neighbour's mouths over a glass of wine and some Boston.

Yes

Can you imagine being Goebbels ? One moment you are so depressed that you can't bother getting up from the bed, the next Adolf comes along and you run the fucking country together

>single white male

Hispanic male more like.

So who do you guys think Named The Jew on Gerald?

>this
>shitty
youtu.be/bnYoP7Ayo6I

Also it was made by a white female woman so you cant say anything bad about it or you're a sexist virgin loser who's jealous w he cant make music this good ;)

This is are site now, el justo get used to it :^)

Not an expert on the man so I've never heard about the depression thing. I'd love to know more though.

>running a country together
>friendship goals

that's how I felt when this guy announced he was running.

you know, 4 years ago, this very time of the year, my father called an ambulance to the house because I tried to kill myself in the bathtub. I was severely depressed, spend a month in the psych ward, had to go through a few months of group therapy before I really got back on my feet.

right now I just wake up in the morning and just start laughing whenever I read the news. I've got my shit more together now than I ever did before, and every day I just think about how great we're gonna make America together.

God Bless this country.

Speak for yourself fag.
>married
>White
>career
>close friend group of about 10 people
I
I'll be funposting in this place in a house in like 2 years.
Kek

>White

There are more micks, spics and chicks with dicks on here than actual whites.

He's probably referencing this quote.

i'm afraid he isn't going to win. but i hope so.

When did you start your career? You can't afford a 25-40% down payment on a house for another 2 years but you're already bragging about your career and your marriage? wew

There's plenty of "chicks with dicks" all the time on Cred Forums who insist their mental illness doesn't detract from their ethnic status :^)

rip goebbels

>polls up
>vast majority of polls on the debate showed him winning
>had rallies Tues, Wed and today, all had over 20,000 people show up to the events
>Hillary can still barely get 300 people to show up even when she takes the shackles off of Bernie and lets him stand in front of the camera for her

He will win.