Is this really what you fucking americans are doing in college? This is retarded on so many levels

Is this really what you fucking americans are doing in college? This is retarded on so many levels.

Can someone explain this "frat" shit to me? Why? What serious fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you have a mosque to go build, Eurocuck? some syrians to invite for your wife's hourly raping?

Some of us.

It's basically a series of huge semi-bromoerotic networking clubs of varying prestige and exclusivity.

>banging dumb sluts
>living in a house with your brothers
>performing community service and raising money for charity
>getting drunk and partying weekly
>valuable connections after graduating
>great resume builder
>disdain for GDIs

What's not to like?

There's no muslims in my country. +one of the best educational systems in the world. Jelly much? You egoistic yankee imbecile.

California 525
New York 507
TEXAS 302
Illinois 200
Florida 186
Michigan 139
New Jersey 104
Pennsylvania 98
Georgia 95
Ohio 88
Connecticut 88
Virginia 88
Maryland 60
North Carolina 52
Massachusetts 48
Minnesota 47
Missouri 44
Washington 41
Tennessee 40
Indiana 32
Kentucky 30
Louisiana 30
Arizona 29
Alabama 28
Kansas 26
Wisconsin 26
South Carolina 22
Colorado 20
Iowa 19
Mississippi 17
Oklahoma 16
Utah 15
Arkansas 13
Oregon 12
Washington DC 12
Delaware 11
Nevada 10
New Mexico 9
Main 8
Rhode Island 8
Idaho 6
Nebraska 6
West Virginia 6
New Hampshire 5
Montana 3
North Dakota 3
South Dakota 3
Wyoming 3
Hawaii 3
Alaska 2
Vermont 1
TOTAL 3186

Dunno. These fratboys are always portrayed like a bunch of douchebags. Do they really humiliate the rookies?

>Can someone explain this "frat" shit to me? Why? What serious fuck?

I've always wondering about it, too. A dated a girl in a sorority for a while, and it seemed like it ruined her life. It was expensive, took up all of her free time, and imposed a bunch of weird rules about how she was supposed to act. She also bitched about her sisters all the time. But she always talked about how great it was and how much she loved it; it was like she was brainwashed or something.

I guess the main appeals are the built-in social network and opportunities for networking; if those don't seem like good reasons, the whole greek system is going to seem kind of stupid to you, especially if you weren't raised thinking it was a good thing.

>implying any of the basement dwellers here got into a fraternity
LMAO. Frats are for rich fuckbois who want to pay for their friends.

>haha bro just work hard and you'll succeed, only shitskins and jews thumb their noses at meritocracy
>brah I just beat out a bunch of GDI's for a $80k/yr internship at IBM cuz the interviewer was a legacy back when my dad was pledging haha chyeah brah

really makes the 'ol brain cells fire up...

maybe Snus or SigEps or Betas or AEPi

it's just bro clubs for partying and networking and you have annoying meetings at inconvenient times

>great resume builder

It's really not, I mean I have nothing against frats. They're a really good thing to participate in in college but the overzealous guys love to bullshit about how impactful being in one is and tell you all kinds of stuff about how you'll be hooked up for life and your brothers in any chapter, any year will always do anything for another brother blah blah blah. Within 2-3 years of leaving college it's a bit like your high school sports team, pretty much everyone moves on and no one gives a shit anymore and I guarantee you no employer gives a fuck about it.

Haven't seen the movie but it's probably over-exaggerated bullshit like most hollywood things about frats. this pretty much sums up frat life.

there are more than plenty of frats for pizza faces and stoners and basement dwellers though

Not him but being in a frat is pretty much useless if you're not joining one of the nepotistic "do you know who my daddy is" jewish/WASP frats

>BROOOO WE WERE LIKE LITERALLY GREEKS LMAO

You're employer might care if he was part of the frat as well.

>paying thousands of dollars a year for friends who spent two months beating the shit out of you
>actually believing the connections after graduating meme

Oh, yeah, there's a co-ed engineering frat at my school which is the butt of every joke on frat row.

BRAH HOLD UP
*does line of adderall*
YOU TELLIN ME
*does elephant walk but no homo though*
RIGHT NOW THAT
*calls up dad and asks him to deposit another $5k in his checking account*
BY DRINKING AND FUCKING
*takes dose of erithromycin for not-the-clap*
AND SOMETIMES BEING GAY
*picks up maraschino cherry with spread buttcheeks in a room full of men*
WE'RE GREEK AND SHEEIT

What is the point of humiliating rookies? I dont get that. Seems like a bunch of bullys to me. I would never take that kind of shit from anyone. I can make friends on my own.

There's a log of psychological bullshit involved that leads to the bond being stronger after they've all endured a bunch of horrible hazing. They justify it to themselves that it was worth it.

Same reason why street gangs beat up new initiates. Its okay when WASPs and Jews do it though, because their families are wealthy.

>private school kids

Yeah. That's just a load of bullshit. It's just probably their enterntainment.

Vast majority of successful CEOs and politicians were in fraternities. Most of the people that control the world were in fraternities. Social outcasts who are smart enough to do well in class but not smart enough to play the other half of the game just get resentful that most frat "bros" happen to be good at both, that's all.

He might but he will probably just hire whoever is the best candidate with the most impressive resume relating to the job. If it comes down to a 50/50 decision then yeah, he'll probably pick the frat guy but guys in frats act like you could stroll into some corporate office if a frat brother worked there, joke around with him about blazing up everyday before work and then just pick up your big salary job because you were in the same frat.

The thing you're not realizing is that when they say the first thing it's a tactic used to beat you, not their actual belief system. You were just dumb enough to fall for it.

CEOs and Politicians are usually psychopaths, so thats just fitting

People do some crazy shit, usually it's not as bad as how this movie portrays it, although I've known several friends who during hazing were locked in a room with a handle of vodka and told that if they didn't finish in like 30 minutes they didn't make the cut

Psychopath is a word used for anyone more successful than you. Meanwhile you sit around and fantasize about killing people for using "your" instead of "you're" and shooting up your old high school or whatever the fuck.

Are the NOI "mosques" included?

That's just because it's a good place to start practicing and using leadership skills and networking. It's honestly not "they were in a frat so now they're hooked up".

Unless you're in the skull and bones or some shit.

You're just resentful that you didn't play the game and join a frat like I did, bro :^)

I wake up and do a line, then I shove the 4 super model sluts I slept with last night off my feather bed's mink blanket and I take a shower in Moet Chandon before eating a scrambled dodo egg for breakfast (gotta get that protein brah) and then hopping in my Rolls-Royce Wraith and hitting 200mph on the freeway. If I get pulled over, I just flash my freemason membership card in my wallet above my state ID.

then I stroll into work around 9:30pm after all the rest of the GDIs got in an hour and a half ago, chat up the annoying 8/10 at the typing pool, then go to my bros office and talk about how much we're assigning ourselves in bonuses for the end of the quarter.

You could have all this too if you just joined a frat lmao

The amount of hazing kind of depends on location. Greek stuff is way more structured and traditional in some areas, like the south, than others. I've known people who were in frats in some parts of the country that didn't even do hazing; people I've known from southern frats told me about some pretty sadistic shit.

Why would anyone want to be with those sadistic cunts after all they've put them trough?

I did join a frat bro, it's how I know these things.

Yeah this is why I'm just smoking weed until my parents die so I can sell their house. I'm not gonna contribute to a system that actively fucks me in the ass if I "do the right thing". That's some cuck shit.

If you joined a frat then why aren't you driving sick rides and getting money for being alpha like me, faggot?

this must be irony, frat boys account for many of the most insecure, nervous, socially awkward people I've ever met. They cling to each other because they can't relate to actual humans

>Haven't seen the movie but it's probably over-exaggerated bullshit like most hollywood things about frats.

I read that the movie was actually milder than the book.

You can't say that irl though or else they do a Frat Call and summon their brothers on you. Then one of them whose dad is a lawyer sues you for slander and character defamation so Brayden can buy a 2nd catamaran (one for his east coast home and one for his west coast home)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

> However, psychologists Fritzon and Board, in their study comparing the incidence of personality disorders in business executives against criminals detained in a mental hospital, found that the profiles of some senior business managers contained significant elements of personality disorders, including those referred to as the "emotional components", or interpersonal-affective traits, of psychopathy.

Yes it happens.

If you had a leadership role it would look good. What people don't realize is frats do more than just party, and have five-figure budgets. And its the same thing as staying friends with your college roommates, if you get close to some then of course its a connection for life. Not always the case but its inevitable with at least some people

I assure you a fag like you wouldn't even be extended the opportunity to "pay for friends." You do realize that it's not like a club that anyone can join, right?

Gee, guess I'm really missing out. Can't believe I wasn't born rich so I won't get invited to snort coke off of sluts with my abusive """"bros""""

Americans are brainwashed from birth to follow jewish-made traditions

They need people like us so they have someone to feel superior to.

Ironically enough, most of the frat boys and fratIDF in the USA are the whitest you can get so its not like it's any less jewish the higher up you go in class

>stroll into work at 9:30pm

nice brah