I should not be president. I will fuck this country up beyond repair. Please...

>I should not be president. I will fuck this country up beyond repair. Please, if you care about the future of this country, vote for her

Wow, South Park went full libtard

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295729-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-42-points-among-jewish-voters
time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs
weeklystandard.com/former-mexican-secretary-of-foreign-affairs-trump-could-easily-make-mexico-pay-for-the-wall/article/2004471
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=45V4MIDpslQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

N-n-NOOOOOOO! They were totally even handed! You are just a TRIGGERED idiot!

They also mocked Clinton as well.

Ya dumb cunt, they made fun of both equally as bad. Both were made out to be just as terrible presidents.

You know, at least our countries have more idiots to choose from. Why does the US forces itself to be the Street Fighter 2 of Street Fighter iterations?

>Hillary is fake
>Trump is a retard with no government plan who will "fuck the country up beyond repair"

Yeah they made fun of both equally as bad :^)

Trump and his supporters going full african niggers.
We win and if not it's fraud and we'll shoot everyone

>implying that isn't true

>Hillary is an idiot doing what her advisers tell her to do
>Garrison is being rational and saying not to vote him in because he doesn't understand how to run a country

>illary on the right
>Garrison on the left
BRAVO

>Trump is a retard with no government plan who will "fuck the country up beyond repair"
well you can't say that about hillary
she's already done that

4channarians triggered once again

>black lives matter
>is that a joke?
>yes it is
>i dont get it
>yes you do

my fucking sides

>what is stage left and stage right
This, Hillary has a very specific plan to fuck the country up. This election is between a bumbling retard who will fuck it up out of incompetence vs a malevolent villain who will fuck it up by design.

>black laughs matter
FTFY

Wow lots of triggered drumpfkins in this thread. If you had seen the debate from a neutral perspective you'd agree that Southpark depicts his performance from that night way too positively.

Hillary is an evil reptilian NWO robot and Trump is a megalomaniac psychopathic windbag, both of them will sell your bankrupt shell of an empire to the highest corporate bidders. Anyone who thinks that either one is capable of salvaging the sinking ship is retarded enough to deserve what's coming to them.

Most intelligent people prefer Clinton because it's closer to the status quo and the last thing your country needs is to rock the boat, diplomatically or economically.

The last three seasons of South Park have been great, a real return to form for a show that lost its trademark acerbic tone for quite a while.

That word triggers the shit out of me so much more than anything your retarded shitshow of an election could dredge up. Fuck you.

I thought he said "black lives matter" at first because with cartmans accent laughs sounds like lives. I didn't realize the joke until somebody pointed it out.

>Trump
>Bumbling retard

How's that business empire coming along?

>>Most intelligent people prefer Clinton because it's closer to the status quo
So "intelligent" people literally have no soul or humanity?

They're L.A. liberals, what did you expect?

They through in the "Clinton is a drone" shit just to seem "partial" for the libcucks.

So Trump doesn't get a cent from Wall Street and will somehow still sell it to them? Doesn't make sense, especially considering he wants to audit the fed.

They made fun of both. The fact that we only hear from trumpfags should tell you everything you'll ever need to know about how sensitive and easily triggered they are.

>Do you want me to show you?

No, intelligent people know how to choose the lesser of two evils. Hillary has no soul or humanity, but the people have to choose between her and Trump, who has no soul, no humanity and no brain.

It's going well, just waiting for my small loan of a million dollars ;^)

Correction: Most people who are rich and living comfortable lives support Clinton, because they know that under her they will stay rich and comfortable.

Most poor people support Trump.

>drumpfkins

Just use context clues
>"it all depends if African Americans find you funny"
>"whys that"
>"because black______matter"
In this context would you say laughs or lives

Dude Trump is a fucking charisma bomb. He's many things but not soulless.

>has enough money that he doesn't have to think, he has people do that for him
Come on man. Trump was never a lone entrepreneur climbing his way to the top. He's from old money and he's had a team of well paid advisers and lawyers behind him since he came out of his mothers womb. The only problem is that he's dumb enough to believe he doesn't have to listen to this team from time to time.

What is someone with no soul, no humanity, and a brain called?

hoooooly shit

Wait, which one of Trump's policies is "evil" again?

Is it evil that he wants women to have equal pay for equal work, vs Hillary who just wants them to have equal pay for whatever, for example?

>watching SNL from last spring
>trump says something stupid as fuck
>the response was literally "Hillary is trying to FIX that"
I don't even care about the election, all politicians are scumbags and salesmen. I know SNL has always leaned left but this was so in your face that I was just like what the fuck. They've done this type of thing a lot lately.

Hillary has already destroyed two nations and she isn't even the president yet.

>Someone has a different view than me
>Must be a liberal
Ur dumb

Back to Cred Forums with you.

Hes a travelling salesman you idiot. Hes heartless just like hillary.

There are more corporations than the ones on Wall Street, friendo. He's got mates in Russia who'd love a slice of the pie almost as much as they'd love for the corruption in the Federal Reserve to be proven to the public.

Get real, he's a businessman. Give him a kingdom and he'll look for a king who'll pay for the crown.

Like Clinton even has anything to bring to a fucking debate.

She's been a failure at EVERYTHING she's done...

Marriage? FAIL.
"Senator"? FAIL.
Sec State? FAIL.

She's been nothing but a corrupt, self serving cunt, and perfectly demonstrates the incompetence of the democratic party, and the danger they pose to our nation.

Frankly, citizens should rise up and kick both political parties the fuck out of power, and start over again.

Dont know how people complain about trump. He seems perfect for the time.

Jews hate trump Because hes Not open borders - which is why sp dislikes him

That's not at all what polling data says. The income demographics that are most solidly for Trump are the middle class and lower part of the top 10% of the country, the small business owners and such. Among the lower classes the vote is very much split with Hillary having an edge over Trump due to overwhelming support from minorities and women.

no

>I'm not unhinged at all

Not liberal, but establishment. South Park has become two rich white guys shilling for their cheap Hispanic house cleaners while telling the poor that they just need to accept being impoverished.

I honestly believe this and I support Trump. If Hillary wins its not really a big deal, they are all controlled by higher powers, she is basically a puppet. Trump actually appeals to me because I don't care what he does I just want it to be legitimately from the heart and original, not just the same invading the middle east, cold war hate on Russia, slow shitty economy and huge debt bullshit.

Trump could also fuck the country up but I still think no matter what we'll be okay, we don't really need the US government, we can have 50 single states and be all right.

>South Park is run by two outspoken libertarians who have ruthlessly mocked both candidates for over a year
>cry about them being "libtards" because they don't fellate Emperor Trump's dick
I wish Cred Forums would just fucking leave this board alone.

>No, intelligent people know how to choose the lesser of two evils.

The U.S. obviously doesn't know how to do that or they wouldn't have hired a nigger to be POTUS....twice, and they sure as fuck wouldn't have nominated that dumb cunt.

>manlets for trump!

I was going to make a joke about kek being fake but I'm too scared to risk it

So can you prove any of that? I've yet to see any proof for his alleged Russian ties while Clinton's corruption is apparent to everyone.

>sure i'm a 16 year old 4channer but i make posts about how liberals don't really understand economics

Jews love trump. He is extremely pro Israel but Cred Forums likes to ignore that because it doesn't fit the narative

Getting pretty desperate faggot

Reminder that if you vote in anything other than local government elections you are mentally ill. You do not live in a democracy. Your vote counts for nothing.

This is the last election in which white votes will matter, purely from a demographic standpoint. In 4 years, given the data of how many non-white kids will get to voting age, and how the districts are organized, white votes will be irrelevant, so expect a "democratic" globalist empire if you don't stop it now.

They're about as 'libertarian' as fucking Obama. They portrayed the NSA spying on everyone as not a big deal and shilled for the Iraq war in Team America, they're just mad because people want to take their cheap maids and gardeners away.

I don't know why Trumpfags are so mad. I mean they made fun of Mr Garrison and Hillary Clinton, when did they make fun of Trump?

>Jews hate trump

Lol his daughter literally converted to Judaism and he is the most pro Israel politician yet

This pretty much, voting for president you're just voting for which person you want to see suck corporate dick for 4 years.

run out of cherry picked facebook posts? cause i can find some more if you can. we can pretend a few images represent both our entire political systems of belief or we can stop being fucking idiots on an anonymous Malaysian baking BBS board

So...another regular day in the USA?

At least Bush didn't enter office a fucking war criminal. Trump is the lesser evil by a grand margin.

I've never met somebody literally too stupid to understand satire before, so thanks for that new experience I guess.

Yes Team America was unironically pro-Iraq-war.

>implying any votes ever mattered
What, do you think the corporations forgot to buy one of the politicians? You literally only have two choice and they are bought bought out. Do you think there is any chance of someone not bought out to get onto a ballot?

Just goes to the typically leftist. How are you typing that post with such weak wrists?

how do you give birth to something without a jaw or chin? what did this creature's parents look like?

>shilled for the iraq war in team america
holy fuck

I never said that intelligent voters were the majority in the US, just that the intelligent voters in the US will be forced to reluctantly vote for Clinton over Trump.

Obama has been as bland and line-toeing as any POTUS in recent memory - far less stupid than Bush Jr., far less controversial than Mr Clinton, far less calculatingly evil than Bush Sr. He did exactly what he was told to do by Langley and Wall Street, and used his rhetorical skills and friendly demeanor to sell the plans to the public as policies that were in their interests.

He may as well have been white and you damn well know it.

>They portrayed the NSA spying on everyone as not a big deal and shilled for the Iraq war in Team America
Holy shit there are people THIS stupid on Cred Forums right now. Like, how do you watch Team America and go "yes this is totally supportive of USA's interventionism" or watch that NSA episode of SP and not understand the biting irony of Cartman protesting invasions of privacy while literally broadcasting his every thought to everybody around him?

Hey, its just me or they changed the voices of the kids a little ?

Also, where's kenny?

The average joe Israeli likes Trump. The vast majority of Jews outside of Israel, and the Israeli government want Clinton.

>implying this isn't a play on how Trump is trying to throw the election upon realizing this joke has gone way too far and he has no intention of actually becoming president

Stay retarded

the typical Trumptard everyone

Jews love mass immigration in goyim countries more than they love israel or care about trumps intermarriage

>expecting South Park to be able to try and rationalize how Trump could be in any way good

>Israeli government want Clinton.
But they wouldn't mind Trump. They are in a win-win situation either way

are you kidding me!?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295729-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-42-points-among-jewish-voters

South Park has always been ultra liberal

>Have token
>He's one of the smartest and wealthiest students there
>Doesn't speak ebonics
>Girls rate him as #2 hottest student
>Mom and dad smarter than all of the other whites
>Never chimps out or hurts white women

Not to mention the Trayvon Martin episode

Not really. Why are you posting normal people? This is the best you can do faggot?

True. But only Clinton gets them their war with Iran (fought with American blood).

>implying he will do anything
>Like Obama closed Gitmo
Obama was a wakeup call for the left that politics is rigged, Trump will be a wakeup for the alt right. Anything he tries to do will be stalled in Congress.

If you think your entire life is controlled by outside forces completely, why do you even continue to live?

I am a lawyer and used to work at a huge firm in my state. One of our clients was THE richest businessman in the whole state (he was literally a billionaire, WITH B). I handled all his civil and consumer lawsuits during five years, and, with time, I eventually began talking directly with him to try solving some of his problems.

The guy was a goddamned moron.

He never even bothered to learn how to speak properly and looked like someone that picks vegetables in a farm for a living. He had many busniess ventures (including a radio) and the amount of shit choices he made was embarassing (supporting weak politicians, tring very poorly to dodge consumer law and a lot of other crap).

But's he's the thing. He worked REALLY fucking hard since his childhood - and was completely RUTHLESS in doing everything in his power to gain more money - I personally bribed 03 judges with obscene amounts of cash, and in one instance, a police officer so he could 'deal' with someone that owned him money.

My point is, when you have huge amounts of money, you don't really need to be smart. You can solve basically everything by just throwing money at it until it goes away, and having a basic common sense of not wasting money with frivolous shit. This is something everyone can do, but not everyone has this oportunity.

This old fucker got REAAAAALLLY luck at certains parts in his life (for instance, his partner died when he was 25, and he conveniently was the 'heir' of everything) , AND, his hardwork and drive made it so that he wouldn't waste that luck...with time, he got rich.

I know shit about Trump and his past.

But, to claim he's smart just because he has money is fucking stupid. I mean, it's just proof that people that actually vote for him are just goddamn morons too...

Do you also think Kim Kardashian is intelectually qualified to be anything important just because she makes tons of money? I think it's the same situation.

>libtard

Fuck Hillary too.

>this is the worst a redditor can post

I'd be scared too at this point if I was behind the Clinton trainwreck.

I don't get what you're trying to achieve by posting these pics

Hillary is much more popular with young voters than Trump

Why don't you go to Cred Forums and ask for more pictures to post so you don't lose this. I know it's important for you.

We spend time on a website talking to people who literally equate liberal vs conservative to blacks vs whites
get off the internet once in a while and maybe someday you'll land back on the ground.

Less unpopular would be the better expression for her young voter support.

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

>I've yet to see any proof of his alleged Russian ties

If I had to guess, that's probably because you've been sitting in an echo chamber of media outlets that reinforce your own biases, like 99% of people who vocally support either of these horrifying candidates.

Trump will sell America to his owners, who are not Wall Street, as he's so proud to announce. Clinton will sell America to her owners, who are probably more Langley than Wall Street but are undoubtedly the same interests that own Obama.

It's a case of sticking with an evil that you already know and understand, or taking a leap of faith into an evil whose depths and convolutions remain partly shrouded in mystery. Given your country's diplomatic and economic position, status quo is better than a guaranteed rift with Mexico, Europe and anyone else that Trump has managed to offend by running his big mouth.

I can control my everything in my direct viscinity as best I can. I can work hard and hope it gets noticed and my station in life gets better. If you think anyone can control the direction of the massive global corporate state we find our selves in you're delusional. All you can do is do your best, be a good person, and stay informed.

I enjoyed reading that thank you user

>the only relevant part of Team America is the first 30 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=32iCWzpDpKs

>le if you're not with us you're against us meme
>r/The_Donald

I'm triggering little kids who think having a folder of pepe pictures makes them politically enlightened

>mfw trump kiddos can't do ANYTHING but accuse people they argue with of being pro-clinton or CTR or cucks

>clearly sarcastic social commentary = support
the concept of satire is apparently too much for leftists

Clinton isn't the status quo, she's apocalyptic.

>guaranteed rift with Mexico, Europe and anyone else that Trump has managed to offend by running his big mouth.
A meme. There is no "rift" with Mexico.

>shilled for the Iraq war in Team America

>they made fun of both equally as bad. Both were made out to be just as terrible presidents

The easy way out

How are you seriously still trying to argue this? How do you even respond after posting something so stupid in the first place?

So you basically worked with Bill? Did you ever kill someone for him?

>the video included is 'Donald Trump calls on Russia to hack Hillary's emails'
He literally never did this. Why the fuck should I believe anything else in this article if it's lying already?

If you honestly don't see that Trump is the last chance this country has to vote for a President that is pro-borders, pro-white and pro-police then you're a fucking idiot who does not understand the changing demographics of the United States

Trump might be the worst President ever but if you're white and you care about demographics then you need to vote for him.

>I'm triggering little kids
It looks to me you're the only one triggered here.
You're the one who is all butthurt about Trump and ironic shitposting.
At first you at least had embarrassing pics of trump supporters but now you're just posting regular people who support him.
What exactly are you trying to prove?

The article is just full of allegiations. Nothing concrete. It shouldn't be that hard to get proof now shouldn't it? I mean he's practically owned by the Russians so there should be something more there than a failed lawsuit right?

>south park makes fun of sjw
>LOL BASED SOUTH PARK THEY ARE SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW
>south park makes fun of Cred Forums
>like, ugh, could they just not?

Trump is objectively worse than Hillary.

Because the most memorable part of the movie, and the fucking dramatic climax is a speech about how you need to let America police the world and anyone who thinks they shouldn't is a pussy.

>it's closer to the status quo
>wanting to maintain the status quo

>Implying that their aren't based nimble navigators like this

When did Alt-right became SJW-right triggered by anything?

Do I also need to have a bunker ready for the upcoming race war?

It's almost like Matt and Trey have opinions and use the show to voice them and have for decades.

How is the candidate that has already further destabilized the middle east which in turn gave birth to the worst terrorist group in history worse than someone who says rude things about muslims and mexicans sometimes?

Some guns should be sufficient.

filthy Anglos should get out of America

>if you respond to any allegation we throw at you, you're triggered
nice try faggot

>We're triggered

Nice meme

We point out blatant anti-white behavior and try and fix America but we are SJW tier. Sure

This goy gets it! I mean Trump says mean stuff on twitter! That's INFINITELY worse than all the wars started or supported by Hillary or all the weapons she has sold to terrorists and countries that routinely oppress their own people! Trump is LITERALLY Hitler, you silly goyim!

Why is it that everytime someone says "you're triggered" you people go "NUH UH YOU ARE"

Do you realize how mad that makes you sound? And you keep replying so I must be doing something right. You guys like trolling, right? You like shitposting? You must because you keep taking bait. Not even high quality bait. Just posts representing the kind of people on this site and other sites who support trump. I'm sure you'll be old enough to vote the next election buddy.

as far as I'm aware, since the beginning.

>Her job was to destabilize the middle east so American troops can bring "Democracy" to sand moneys
>She succeeded
Why does Cred Forums hate her again?

If you think it's possible t demand that a neighbouring nation take back millions of impoverished emigrants and build a wall along their border with you at their own expense in order to protect your workers from theirs without causing a diplomatic rift, you have your head buried so far up Trump's behind that you taste his lunch.

Every Western nation thinks Trump is a blowhard and a buffoon and European leaders (quite sensibly) perceive his links to Russia and references to ending the NATO treaty as a direct military threat.

Any diplomatic relationship that isn't at least destabilised by swearing in Trump ought to be examined under extreme scrutiny because it implies that the other party stands to gain from a rich, antagonistic moron buying the presidency.

Because Trump is a loser who sucks gay cock

So now you're saying that you were just pretending all along? So you had no argument?
Thanks for proving my point I guess.

This man's genepool would be better with some black in it. Might take the edge off of some of the generations of inbreeding.

>Clinton will sell America to her owners, who are probably more Langley than Wall Street
By which you mean Saudi Arabia and China.

Did you people not learn anything when the entirety of Canada was sold to China?

>50 single states and be all right
except not all states are equal, not all states have nukes. and no states can fight a British invasion alone.

Its just a satire on the fact that no matter what Trump says he gets more and more support.

Its actually pretty sympathetic for him you retards (because it shows Trump supporters as people who want sincerity and are tired with politics) and if you werent triggered fucks you would understand it clearly.

>my dad works at Nintendo

>leftist beta numales

kEK

You are laughing now but when there are government run death squads and camps I think you'll be sorry you didn't vote for Trump

>European leaders
Eurofag here, do you think anyone here actually wants a single one of those "European leaders"? No thanks, the sooner they're gone the better.

Cred Forums isn't pro Israel wars fought with American blood.
Also she failed because the only thing she managed to do was create a huge international terrorist organization that commits terrorists attacks in merica and europe

>This election is between a bumbling retard who will fuck it up out of incompetence vs a malevolent villain who will fuck it up by design.
this seems accurate from an outsider's pov

>BS in economics from Wharton
>retard

Why can't the right take a joke?

>Do I also need to have a bunker ready for the upcoming race war?
No, because you'll lose it anyway. If you're white that is. So why bother.

>if you want things that are good for American citizens, you're crazy
>you just need to give up a little more of your white, male privilege and vote for Hillary
I think I'd rather have a middle class though.

Not sure what you're even arguing here. Maybe read the thread instead of replying to the first post if you want people to understand what the fuck you're talking about.

>why should I believe Time magazine?

What mainstream source would you consider to be more reputable? They've featured both Hitler and Obama as Man Of The Year, surely that makes them more balanced than any other publication out there?

I'm sure that if Trump were to release his financial documentation to the public like is generally expected of a presidential candidate, the whole misunderstanding could be cleared up quickly. I wonder why he hasn't?

Jesus Christ, how can your teeth even get like that?

>If you think it's possible t demand that a neighbouring nation take back millions of impoverished emigrants and build a wall along their border with you at their own expense in order to protect your workers from theirs without causing a diplomatic rift, you have your head buried so far up Trump's behind that you taste his lunch.
It's not really at their own expense. Let's say you stop smoking, and all your cigarette money goes into a jar. You use the jar to pay for a vacation. Smoking "paid" for your vacation. That's what Trump means when he says that Mexico will pay for the wall, and it's why the Mexican president agrees the wall is being built but says Mexico won't pay for it. Because whether Mexico or America is paying for it is a matter of perspective.
>Every Western nation thinks Trump is a blowhard and a buffoon and European leaders (quite sensibly) perceive his links to Russia and references to ending the NATO treaty as a direct military threat.
Those same populations are buffoons cheering for their own demographic destruction, and those European leaders serve the same interests as Clinton. They don't have opinions, they have agendas.

>imply anyone dares joke about the left

weeklystandard.com/former-mexican-secretary-of-foreign-affairs-trump-could-easily-make-mexico-pay-for-the-wall/article/2004471

The logical result of two heaping generations worth of Leftist narcissistic Boomer and Gen X parenting. You did this to yourselves, Lefties, now your children belong to us.

The joke is at the expense of the white population of America which we seem to care about.

If people made a joke about geocoding blacks I'm sure they would take offense

>They've featured two awful leaders as man of the year
>surely that makes them more balanced
kek

>What mainstream source would you consider to be more reputable?
One that isn't blatantly lying to me the second I open their article.

Ive read most of the posts and it seems that someone is salty because believes that the comedy was biased against they Trump.
It wasnt, get over it.

the least funny show on air

But you gotta say MAH VAGIIINA

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, you're a retard. The thread stopped being about that about 100 posts back.

What do you mean went full libtard?
Trump doesn't even know his own political ideologies.

They're just anti-stupidity.

>time

I actually want to believe Trump's owned by Russia though because that makes this election Russia vs Jews which is amazing as a spectator and either way America is then fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4

>Trey and Matt support this guy

He's under a federal audit. Can't release his returns till it's finished.

I'm surprise they didn't quote trump.
This was funnier than anything they could write

Government run death squads seems more like something Donald "we need to take out their families too" Trump would do.

>this is how mad libs are that they haven't achieved full political control of the US
Spic here, you americans are disgustingly retarded for even considering dems.

The problem with South Park is became just a show that awards you for having the same opinions as them and patting yourself on your back for being so clever versus those "other" idiots. Once you don't agree with the show you realize it has no reediming quality

Still better at cybersecurity than Clinton.

Elaborate

youtube.com/watch?v=45V4MIDpslQ

>Trump doesn't even know his own political ideologies.
Anti-free trade.
Anti-interventionist wars.
Anti-illegal immigration
Anti-importing religious theocrats who hate gays and women

All those are pretty consistent m8.

This thread needs a couple of free helicopter rides for the few leftists

>Taking out criminals

>Same as white genocide

Thank you for commenting CTR

>Still can't find her delete emails even after trump begged Russia
Sure

You talk like this is crazy conspiracy theory talk but I never mentioned anything about a "race war" - demographics are changing and they will never change back. Ever. We are the last generation of majority-white America ever. That is a fact, that is not a conspiracy theory.

>Pro-white

Whelp now seals it. I'm voting Hillary. Don't need a Klan member in the Whote House.

That isn't true. The IRS has specifically told him and the news agencies it's cool and he still doesn't do it because "My lawyers don't advise it"

You didn't even watch the debate you faggotr=

All he fucking had to do was to make a quip about Hillary's emails. How do you fuck that up? He lost the debate right then and there.

>Right wing death squads

Where do I sign up?

You realise this line you guys at CTR are taking doesn't work here, right? Most of us actually like Russia

How many times has Trump had his emails hacked?

Not if there's a race war!

>i didn't watch the debate
Both Hillary and the moderator blew him out on this. He is in no way prohibited by the IRS from releasing his returns. Look it up.

>It's another shoa!
I find it funny pol keeps yelling white genocide while deying the holocaust

Except Trump can actually fix this.

If Hillary wins The U.S white population is done for and America is lost

No I wasn't pretending to think that you guys are just a bunch of 16 year old memers. That's very clearly what you are.

Please take this to Cred Forums. I'm trying to post about television and films here.

You people are being obnoxious and are in the way!

>Except Trump can actually fix this.
He can stop digging the hole so that whites in America don't become a 5% minority, but he can't bring back a white majority with a real identity.

>he still doesn't understand the 'totally not subtle' satire behind this

>We are the last generation of majority-white America ever.
Have you noticed that as the white population has grown smaller and smaller as a percentage of the total population, white people have become more and more hated?

Honestly, I don't see us just being 'phased out' if we accept this. We have cities burned down when cops shoot ARMED black people now, and white privilege is still blamed. This is getting worse, not better.

Or you can not take it seriously and laugh at the ridiculousness and the fart jokes.
Nowadays putting a woman into an action movie or putting no woman into an action can already make half the audience hate it.

>Believeing Trump will do anything
>delusian high school kid that bought pol's satire
Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots etc etc

It's all well and good to say that, but as soon as the EU collapses, Russia is going to eat everything east of Berlin over the course of a decade.

I'm no more a fan of Brussels than the next guy, but to say that it's wrong of them to dislike the idea of destabilising the military alliance with America is insanity. Trump has made several references to dissolving NATO because he reckons Europe isn't pulling its weight, which probably means he doesn't even remember that the Pacific nations exist.

If Trump did as promised, America and Mexico would end up at war, China would gobble up everything east of India and north of Indonesia, Russia would be knocking on Germany's door and the US economy would collapse.

Of course, he wouldn't do as he's promised because he can't stand up to the MIC on his own with his measly billions, but that's not the point. What he's telling you to swallow, which you believe is "good for American citizens" is objectively bad for the vast majority of American citizens.

Under Clinton, things would continue their slow downward spiral because she is just Obama in an older, saggier, whiter bag of skin.

Either way, the middle class is fucking history.

>make a quip about Hillary's emails

Well, for starters I wouldn't set up illegal servers for my top secret emails allowing them to be hacked.

Trump doesnt have Whedon's memo.

Ampheds & PBR

He just has to start mass deportations and renounce the citizenship of anchor babies, problem solved.

I don't even fucking know what CTR is, is it supposed to be insulting?

And do you people want government run death squads or not? Make up your minds.

>It's all well and good to say that, but as soon as the EU collapses, Russia is going to eat everything east of Berlin over the course of a decade.

What is NATO

>Russian aggression meme

You're right about China, but Trump isn't soft on China.

With Trump, we have a chance. I guess I'm more optimistic than pessimistic, which is why I have hope that his change will be for the best. A slow death with the poor gradually getting poorer seems like the worse fate, honestly.

>Trump can actually fix this
No, he can't.

>And do you people want government run death squads or not?

If they shoot you, yes

>What did he mean by this?

Well that's retarded, they might shoot you though.
Who'll stop them?

The truth is, Hillary got low-key dissed but if you read between the lines she got dissed MUCH harder than Trump.

Matt and Trey are pretty fucking smart in that regard.

MUH 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHT

>but he can't bring back a white majority with a real identity.

Yes he can. Look at whats happening. All he has to do is wait for a few more riots to happen and he can easily come out as a white nationalist.

Many people including me think this is a real possibility.

Eventually we could help Europe and even Greece with retaking Constantinople. Don't be so down when things are looking so up

>mfw the Dems fully know that they only hav to win one more election for them to have power in America forever
>they're going to win it
>the West will fall
>culture, values, philosophy, invention, society, knowledge
>all the gifts handed down to us by the hard fought bloody deaths of our forefathers will be squandered by our "leaders"
>this suicide will be considered just and virtuous by its practitioners

How deliciously macabre. I will enjoy this from my shitposting throne, watching you Americans slowly die as the Europeans do now. There's no reversing it after November. Oh my I'm becoming aroused just thinking of it.

>It's all well and good to say that, but as soon as the EU collapses, Russia is going to eat everything east of Berlin over the course of a decade.
Don't be silly.

And I wasn't even talking about the EU, I was talking about the American puppet governments installed in European countries.

Who are all, guess what, directly paid by the Clinton Foundation. If you want, I can post videos of our prime minister meeting with Bill last week.

>With Trump, we have a chance
This is just sad, seeing slack jawed Jethros and high school kids actually buying into the meme.
If you really cared about America you would vote for local Congress. The president is a Mascot. You're literally hoping Tony the Tiger will revive the middle class you moron

Would've been perfect.

>South park shilling
Why is it that every episode of south park Cred Forums spergs out in one way of the other
>HUE HUE BASED SOUTH PARK MAKING FUN OF THSOE LIBERALS
>REEEEEEE SOUTH PARK IS SHILLING LIBTARDS AGAIN!
You do realize South Park is not a political commentary and remains the penis and fart jokes show it always was, a little different in it's execution but still farts and dick jokes.

I can't wait for America to pick their poison and fuck off with this election shite.

>who's to stop the military from shooting americans, they have guns and a license to kill after all

Niggers aren't the fucking problem, retard. It's the spics and chinks and the occasional Pajeet dampening the American identity.

south park actually poke fun at the average american's attitude and actinos, not politic or institution. But
>american
>self-awareness

>He had many busniess ventures
Business
>tring very poorly
Trying
>But's
But
>But's he's the thing
Here's the thing
>since his childhood
Since childhood - The "his" is totally unnecessary.
> I personally bribed 03 judges
3 Judges
>I personally bribed 03 judges with obscene amounts of cash, and in one instance, a police officer so he could 'deal' with someone that owned him money.
You bribed the judges with a police officer instead of cash?
>so he could 'deal' with someone that owned him money.
Owed him, not owned him.
when you have huge amounts of money, you don't really need to be smart.
but not everyone has this oportunity.
>opportunity
This old fucker got REAAAAALLLY luck
>lucky

I'm not sure you're a lawyer user.

You think you're funny for awaiting the down fall of whites?

You think the bands of roaming niggers won't pick you house to rob when America collapse because you wanted it to happen?

Fuckin degenerates

>retaking Constantinople
And what would the Greeks do with the 15 million shitskins that live in it? Not to mention that modern Greeks are mostly half-Turk rape-babies as well.

I can't believe he let her get away with saying it was a "mistake".

Holy fuck how is there anyone who still doesn't believe Trump is an incompetent retard?

>fucked up my greater-than green text

A lawyer wouldn't make that mistake. Consider me humbled.

More like a Clinton plant. She would've lost in a landslide against any other Republican. Maybe even Cruz.

>if I avoid the question maybe they won't notice that I'm floundering when asked to name a source of news that isn't Breitbart

Castaneda, who ran for President of Mexico without the official backing of any political party and was barred from the running because that's not allowed, being asked about how realistic a given political proposition is. Okay, I'll take his word over that of literally every respected analyst.

The current Mexican political situation is that every major party is backed by a different cartel, whose main businesses are drugs and people-smuggling. If you think they're going to let their puppets even pretend to try and build the wall, you're in for a shock.

>She would've lost in a landslide against any other Republican. Maybe even Cruz.

The only person that wouldn't have happened to is Kasich

>niggers
>Northern BC

>anyone
>Northern BC

Enjoy the ride, American pigdog. I can be self sufficient out here forever, and the Muslim-Mexican death squads coming North from the States for food will never find me, nor will they ever even bother trying coming up where there's snow all but two months of the year. Trump should be jealous of the natural temperature Wall we have in the North.

This is nonsense. She would have destroyed anyone but Trump.

>can't refute his actual arguments of how Trump might be able to get Mexico to pay for the wall
>just attack the source
>the foreign secretary of Mexico isn't a credible source

Boilerplate CTR, keep shilling

>both of them will sell your bankrupt shell of an empire to the highest corporate bidders
Hillary wants to raise taxes, Trump wants to stifle trade, they won't, but I wish they would.

We won the cold war and capitalism has spread throughout the world. Now when someone creates a successful new brand, instead of selling it to a market of 300 million and maybe 400 million euros and anglos they can reach billions, maybe even the entire population one day. This is what we wanted. Americans are now a smaller proportion of the global market and don't matter as much any more, but the übermensch taking advantage of these opportunities are prospering and it is wrong to hold them back.

>link an article that outright lies
>get butthurt when called out on it

Nobody likes her corrupt ass. She's only leading because people like Trump even less. They have RECORD disapproval numbers. Kasich lead Clinton by double digits in hypothetical matchup polls.

FUCKING WHITE MALES
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Those "übermensch" want you dead. Don't help them. Eat their corpses.

Oh I see so its fine for the rest of us to be bred out and murdered while you stay comfy in CanadianCucking grounds?

Also your pm is bringing in plenty of mussy meat so I would get too comfy now

EWWWWW SO WHITE SOMEONE CALL BLM TO FUCK HIM UP EWWWW

But if I lick their boots enough maybe I can be the kleinubermensch :3

Nazi anthropologists would've classified him as subhuman retard.

did you even watch the debate thats pretty much what happened

along with you as well.

n0 m8 he's just an ugly retard with an ugly retarded tattoo.

>95% white
>almost all rapefugees and Mudslimes move to Toronto
>implying any part of the country that actually has Winter will ever have a problem

kek take a trip to anywhere in Canada outside of Toronto and Calgary and count the non-whites. We're more at risk of being taken over by overproductive Asians than anything and they stay in Vancouver.

Don't worry, once your country collapses I'm sure you can refugee yourself up here. If you're white enough to handle Winter and hard work you can come join me up in the mountains producing foods, furs, and firewood for the worst months.

Kasich was a corporate whore who would have passed the TPP in a heartbeat.

I'd about as soon have him as Clinton.

Read the rest of my post, you gigantic mong.

Trump may not be soft on China but that's irrelevant if he decides it's not worth honouring treaties with Japan, the Phillipines, Malaysia, Australia, etc. If he thinks that France and the UK aren't pulling their weight militarily, what the hell does he think about the Pacific allies, whose contributions are comparatively miniscule?

Russian aggression is not a meme; I'll remind you that they are currently involved in a war with the Ukraine to annex the Crimea, in case that had already been washed out of your head by election news.

Poland, Ukraine, the Baltic states - do you honestly believe for a second that they could outlast a decade of Russian expansionism without the political backing of the stronger EU members, and without a NATO treaty?

The cold war never ended, Russia just stopped pretending to be Communist and accepted globalism - the EU and NATO keep the iron curtain at bay, and it's as eager to move westwards as it's ever been, especially with Putin at the helm.

The American puppet governments in Eastern Europe are buffers against Russia - far better for you that your upper echelons are tied to Bilderberg than you be forced to try and wing it against Russia alone.

Bill meets with hundreds of world leaders every year, by the way, that's kind of his job as a retired POTUS with an NGO to run.

Irrelevant. This is about who could've beaten Clinton which is ANYONE but Trump.

Trump doesn't want to abandon allies. He wants them to start defending themselves. He wants allies, not emasculated slaves.

As for Russia, they annexed Crimea and are fighting a proxy war in Ukraine because the United States pulled a coup in Ukraine and flipped the country to America's side. Imagine if Russia pulled that shit in Canada. There would be American tanks in Ottawa within a week.

>>The American puppet governments in Eastern Europe are buffers against Russia
Now tell me why Russia is bad. I don't remember them ever bombing us with depleted uranium like the Clintons did.

He's not the foreign secretary of Mexico, he's the former foreign secretary of Mexico, and he's an unreliable analyst.

You still haven't addressed the fact that the article I actually linked you to doesn't lie at all. Do you also take issue with a source when other headlines on the same page claim that "this Canadian mother of three has discovered amazing new ways to lose weight that you just won't believe, click here to find out what doctors don't want you to know"?

>He's not the foreign secretary of Mexico, he's the former foreign secretary of Mexico, and he's an unreliable analyst.

Can you refute anything he actually said though

>You still haven't addressed the fact that the article I actually linked you to doesn't lie at all.
Because you never said it didn't until now. It says Trump called on Russia to hack Hillary's emails. He never did. That's a lie.

This isn't terribly complicated.

Not him but I've never heard an explanation of how Trump is going to accomplish anything if everyone in Congress and the House is against him and already bought out by special interest groups?

Legislation for the wall is already on the books, all that's needed is for the army corps of engineers to be directed to go to work

Again, how is it going to get passed? If Corporations are against stopping mass immigration of cheap labor why is the corporate sponsored Congress going to pass it?

>Mexico, and he's an unreliable analyst.
Do you think Corporations are so stupid that they would allow one man to get enough power to stop them through memes? There's enough checks and balances in place to ensure complete control at all times

>Trump doesn't want to abandon allies. He wants them to start defending themselves. He wants allies, not emasculated slaves.

As noble as that sounds, what that translates to is that he wants them to spend as much of their respective GDPs on propping up the MIC as America does. We're talking about countries that in most cases aren't capable of defending themselves, that's why they are allied with the defense powerhouse that is the USA.

Nobody chains themselves to a rich lunatic with a machine gun unless they (a) can't afford their own machine gun and (b) aren't afraid of a rich lunatic with a machine gun, in some cases the very same one that they have to chain themselves to.

Dissolving NATO would put the USA's diplomatic relations back to where they were before WWII - setting the stage for a WWIII to kick off in Europe, since all the same European tensions exist and the US holds the balance of power.

A coup by a foreign power in a country that isn't beholden to yours doesn't justify annexing part of their territory while you "help them" fight off "the foreign influence". It's just opportunistic expansionism. Putin's an old-school KGB man who wants Russia returned to her former glory.

See above. Putin is an old-school KGB man who wants Russia returned to her former glory, which in this case means rescinding all that pesky "independence" that the Baltic states spent the last 30 years fighting to attain.

>>See above.
So? Most of these "revolutions" were American-sponsored in the first place, and the countries are not independent at all.

Trump isn't trying to dissolve NATO. These countries can absolutely afford to spend 2% of their GDP on their military.

>A coup by a foreign power in a country that isn't beholden to yours doesn't justify annexing part of their territory while you "help them" fight off "the foreign influence". It's just opportunistic expansionism. Putin's an old-school KGB man who wants Russia returned to her former glory.
Ukraine is beholden to Russia and has been for quite some time. There are certain geopolitical realities, natural laws if you will, and no one will care when America protests because America is busy launching unprovoked invasions against countries on the other side of the planet.

This thread is fascinating for finding out how delusional the underage kids on some other boards are

>time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,"
-Donald Trump, 2016, that video you're refusing to watch

I don't know how he supposes they're going to find the emails without hacking. It's not like Hillary's gonna give the FSB her passwords.

This isn't terribly complicated, no.

You pretty much let the MSM tell you what to think, huh?

If you watch the whole thing, he first talks about whether Russia hacked the DNC to begin with, and then assumes it is for the sake of the subject. With this context it isn't, "Please hack Hillary" instead it is, "If you've already hacked Hillary, it would be nice if you could leak some juicy stuff".

>educated the same as smart
lol ok

which is no better

It's much better. The lugenpresse has misrepresented it. It's on the same level as claiming Trump has said a judge was unqualified because he is Mexican.

>here is an assertion I pulled out of my arse

Legally and geopolitically they are all as independent as any other nations of their size and significance. Under the USSR, neither of those were the case. Under Putin's dream Russia, it wouldn't be the case either. They would be states of Russia, as they once were.

Trump has said that he would consider dissolving NATO if these other countries didn't spend more on their military. And no, most of these nations can't afford to spend 2% of their GDP on their military, because they're all still recovering from the fucking recession that the world economy went into when the New York financiers decided to fucking divebomb it.

Hell, even America can't afford its own military spending, that's why it sells its government branches off like a third-world citizen selling organs on the black market, why SpaceX not NASA are going to put the first footprints on Mars, why Obamacare is run by Big Pharma, and why American soldiers still bleed to death in Middle Eastern shitholes.

>Ukraine is beholden to Russia and has been for quite some time. There are certain geopolitical realities, natural laws if you will

That's your opinion and I respect your right to hold it, and while I agree with the second sentence the first is blatantly untrue since the Ukraine is beholden to America and has been for quite some time. Namely, since it's been the Ukraine and not the USSR.