You know I came here to do a interview about my movie not to be mocked by you its inappropriate and I think you should...

You know I came here to do a interview about my movie not to be mocked by you its inappropriate and I think you should apologize

Maybe when you become somebody that matters you'll get people who are that elite on your show. Instead your stuck interviewing me.

Jonah "I want to be taken seriously but I'm a" Hill

"Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends.

No the reality is that you two have two Oscar nominations and I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorese and Tarantino and me, I have made an advert for Spontex (a company that specializes in making cleaning products)."

what a dumb hoe. she was probably prompted to say that because canal+ is in freefall and all they have left is some fat american celebrities that think it's still the place to go

>"choke a baguette, you fucking french whore dog!"

That's how it's done!

wtf I hate subway now?

This is a next level comeback, I love it

>stuffing his shirt and pants with footlong subs

Jesus what a fatass.

Still waiting for one of you fags to come up with a decent comeback instead of all this fucking sad shit I've seen so far

comeback? its an apology retard

>I really had the impression that I knew you so last Friday I thought I was just messing around with a friend

>formally and publicly reiterating the fact that he was friendzoned before the interview ever started

nice

>it's Americans confuse interviews for an extended commercial episode
>tfw despite your being a comedian, an autist like Tarantino is quicker on his toes than you

Where did this meme start? And has it blown up yet?

Does Jonah have any stand-up or is he just a comedic actor?

"Well Madame, I don't think Leo would be interested BECAUSE YOU'RE A RACE TRAITOR WHORE. GO SUCK ARAB COCK YOU SLUT"

Got her.

"Oh yeah? W-well y-y-y-your face!"

Literally how he or any other of you autists would react if your tried for a witty "comeback".

We've already calculated it mathematically impossible to come up with a decent comeback to that. If you want to try going against science go ahead and embarrass yourself but don't try to act superior when you haven't done anything yourself.

at first i thought the meme was shit now it's great

Jesus christ, just let it go
It's been 2 months.

I remember the thread where someone explained they would take out 20 grand and put it on the table and brag that he has money as a comeback.
And then try to pay people off for no fucking reason

LITERALLY AUTISTS

"My ancestors got sent to Auschwitz and you make this joke?"

There. Done, move on.

She tells him they're not friends. If you're a man I understand how you missed it.

garçon ou fille?

oui

c'est quoi ca?

>thanks for sparing me your syphilis
there

>this is a 10/10 in France

It's a black male thing

>comedy actor
Yeah his acting had me on the verge of tears