This shit is physically painful to watch because I relate to this guy so much and it's like seeing my miserable autism...

This shit is physically painful to watch because I relate to this guy so much and it's like seeing my miserable autism filled existence from the outside. Not to his intelligence, but just relating to his entire worldview and way of responding to situations. I know I'll get called edgy for actually making a real comment to you fucking cretinous faggots but fuck it.

you're with friends here

>implying you have a well paying job, nice apartment, do drugs, are attractive and/or in healthy shape, have plentiful friends, are depressed other than muh no gf, lost virginity, and any natural skill besides shiposting on a dying image board
Opee is an fag.

agreed desu

I'm literally Elliot except without any of the things that make his life worth living

Harsh

oh shit I forgot about the store name, email is a fucking hack

>worldview and way of responding to situations

This. When he's crying in his apartment because he has nobody to even reach out to when the extreme sense of loneliness and depression hits periodically, my chest was so tight I couldn't breathe.

>>worldview and way of responding to others
Wow, so much in common.

Not like that's a major part of his character. How triggered are you that someone dared to make a post with some sort of actual emotional content that related to real life on your fucking image board? Did your dick get rock solid when you realized you could effortlessly attack their posts without any sort of argument and without ever having to expose yourself to retaliation in any way because not a single one of your posts contains actual content? Is that the only way you can maintain an erection these days?

MR NORMIE

more like Mr Memer

This.
Literally 50% of millennials can fill the Elliot typical outsider archetype and have only the oxygen they breath in common.

>start watching first episode
Lol i have social anxiety but i can have eloquent conversations with complete strangers afk and btw here is my hot childhood friend lmao...
>dropped

TIL 50% of 18-34 year olds are basically schizoids

No. It's just pathetic that you think you can compare yourself to someone who actually knows how to manage themselves externally. It also annoys me how you pretend to be depressed because of muh loneliness or muh no gf. I have depression and I see fucks like you not only and the incel hive that is r9k but in day to day instances.

>eloquent conversations
Did we see the same show?

Is it bad that I fell in love with froggo?

It's not just that the actor is gorgeous but his personality is very appealing to me

This hasn't happened since I was a kid, it's really fucking with me

More eloquent than the average normie and he's supposed to be a total autist, so relatively eloquent anyway

>No. It's just pathetic that you think you can compare yourself to someone who actually knows how to manage themselves externally
I do too, believe it or not. My internal reactions are just completely fucking autism, I am capable of wearing a mask for social reasons but completely incapable of relating to people or proper emotional intimacy.

>It also annoys me how you pretend to be depressed because of muh loneliness or muh no gf. I have depression and I see fucks like you not only and the incel hive that is r9k but in day to day instances.

Oh, you have depression? What a rare and special disease. I've had depression since I was 11 years old, I've never been able to reach out to another human being, ever. That doesn't cause depression? What the fuck are you smoking? I don't go to /r9k/ so I don't even know what the fuck you're lashing out at. Seems like you're projecting hard or just some teenager who got diagnosed with depression and thinks he's a fucking snowflake.

>claims social anxiety
>partakes in the socials aspects of drug use
Does he kick the habit? I tire of the drug meme.

Yeah, no. He barely utters complete sentences most of the time

>having the gaul to call me a snowflake
You're the one who made the thread about how you feel comparable to someone who is naturally talented, attractive and skillful with real psychological issues. Not one that an American health system liberally diagnosed you with to fill you with industry standard drugs when you had barely visible sex organs. You were probably told you had something or were different all your life and now it stigmatised.

Who is this guy?

Moot

Didn't you just tell us all of this stuff about you? Projecting hard.

so how does it feel to be a walking meme?

hell Elliot is just a bunch of cpypasted memes forced into a person...they are cute because you relate to the bullshit you say or see on the internetz but to come to believe you're somewhat relatable to that guy it must mean you actually live in some kind of meme world.

>tfw literally a walking meme
My irony levels are off the chain, I can't even tell what I actually think anymore.