"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway...

>"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway? They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
-George Carlin

How much nigger cock did you think Carlin smoked in his day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He didn't live to see the 2008 recession and SJW/BLM shit.

You realize thats a joke, right?

>implying he wouldn't agree 100% with them

He was massively against PC culture and censorship...so yeah he wouldn't have been very happy

Jokes against whites should be censored, they trigger me.
I hate freedom of speech, but I really enjoy whining aloud.
I think I'm going to dye my hair pink and protest on the street that I'm male, white, cis, beautiful and proud. DOWN WITH THE JEWARCHY!

I'm not glad he died, but I'm happy he's dead.
Imagine the shit-tier stand-up he would be putting out these days, if he was even able to summon a coherent thought.
There's plenty of pop culture to hate, plus a weird "choice of two clowns" election going on. No doubt he'd have memorised something totally epic to garner instant applause every two sentences.
If it weren't for his last specials, I'd have better things to say about his stand-up, but those shows absolutely stunk to high heaven.

His last one was the best one he'd done since the mid 90s. YAAD, CaG, and LIWL were his absolute worst.

He was basically a semi-red pilled liberal, He didn't quite grasp the big picture probably because he fancied himself smarter than other people as the typical atheist does.

Being an Atheist is kind of a red flag of faux intelligence anyway, The only logical position is Agnosticism because the existence of a god cannot be proven nor disproven.

That's actually funny though

Capitalizing atheist in an attempt to formalize it as a religious position in contrast to what it actually is is a red flag that someone is a mentally retarded neckbeard know-nothing. Kill yourself.

Why don't native american's sing the blues, I visited my reservation a few years ago and the kids seemed mostly interested in black metal still.

>he doesn't know

The vast majority of atheists are agnostic. You don't know what either word means.

>How much nigger cock did you think Carlin smoked in his day?

But he wasn't a republican so he didn't fantasize about that everyday.

confirmed cuck!

It is a position. Your taking a position that god does not exist.

I'm sorry but your position is a logical fallacy.

Fucking idiot. Watch his stand up special from 1990 where he rails against first wave political correctness (incredibly relevant today). He would've LOATHED the current climate. It's twice as bad now.

>is white and wealthy
>entire routine is bitching about the world
>what do white people have to be upset over?

That's not possible.

>disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
thats the definition of atheism.

George Cucklin was an atheist bbc swallowing faggot. He's only funny if you're an edgy 12 year old.

Most likely every single atheist you've ever heard of was most likely agnostic, including the famous ones like Dawkins, Harris, Hitchens, etc. That's your hint that you're not grasping the English language correctly and need to return to basics.

He was a high-school dropout ad well.

>The Blues is sad
>White people
>having anything to be sad about.

That sounds about right, user.
Also Carlin's routine wasn't about him bitching about the world. Those just were the popular ones.

Finally. Someone has told me what to think. Your opinion disguised as an assertion is not worthless. Thank you for it.

oh yeah, that makes sense. its good that he died so he didn't keep writing comedy worthy of applause breaks. go dig a hole and jump in faggot

Your wrong.

The definition of atheism is someone who does not beleive in god

The definition of Agnostic is someone who a person who "claims neither faith NOR DISBELIEF in God."

Those two words are as different as night and day.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

You can't even call Cred Forums shitposts "opinions," they're just brainwashed drones repeating shit. No one on Cred Forums is intelligent enough to meaningfully hold an opinion.

You haven't even mastered the difference between "you're" and "your." It's sad that boards like Cred Forums lead mongoloids like yourself into believing that you have meaningful comments to make. An agnostic atheist is a person who does not believe in god but also does not claim to know that none exist, i.e. 99.9% of atheists. For example, I'm an atheist because all of your religions are laughable garbage and anyone who believes in them is stupid, but perhaps every time I sneeze I'm creating a new universe perpendicular to our own, making me the god of any living creatures which evolve inside of it.

>"white people"
>audience bursts out laughing

He was a comedic genius.

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER I HAVE EVER HEARD.

YOU CANNOT BE AN ATHEIST AND AN AGNOSTIC AT THE SAME TIME IT'S NOT POSSIBLE YOU GOD DAMNED IDIOT READ THE FUCKING DICTIONARY.

google gnosticism

Most atheists are agnostic. This is an objective fact that you cannot refute by being stupid and/or barely literate. Kill yourself.

>samefagging this hard
kys literally

Carlin wast a crotchety, old faggot with the political outlook of a jr high pothead. He was also a lousy father who turned his daughter into an addict.
>hurr durr I like nigger cock
Yeah, he was a comedic genius alright

If you are an atheist you don't entertain the possibility a god exists, If you did you would be an Agnostic.

You cannot be both at the same time, What about that is so hard for you to understand?

Incorrect, one can be an agnostic atheist, a gnostic theist, an agnostic theist, or a gnostic theist. You don't understand even the basics of your own first language like everyone else on Cred Forums, but for some reason feel you're qualified to talk on more complex subjects. You're the worst kind of retard; an arrogant one.

theism/atheism are a true dichotomy.
You are either theist or atheist.
There is literally no middle ground for you to fence-sit on.

So please explain to me (WIthout trying to rewrite the dictionary) How someone that is an Atheist and by definition rejects all notions of a god can also be an Agnostic (A person that allows for the possibility of a god).

Please explain that to me since i am apparently mentally retarded.

You already posted the definition of atheist (...or lacks belief in god). One can lack belief in god but not claim to know that none exist, making them an agnostic atheist. This is what nearly all atheists are, including every famous one. Anyone who lacks an active belief in a god is atheistic. They are not a strong atheist (gnostic atheist) unless they claim to know that no god exists. This isn't difficult.

>This is what nearly all atheists are, including every famous one
This is where you're wrong.

Since that obviously went over your head let me ask you another question.

Lets say hypothetically you hate vanilla ice cream, You would be known as a vanilla hater.

Now lets just invent a new word and call it "VANCHOC" (Someone who loves both vanilla and chocolate).

Could you call yourself a "VANCHOC"?

I'm not wrong at all, I've never even heard of an atheist who claimed to know that no god exists. You probably haven't either, you're just a butthurt retard. "God" is barely a meaningful term in most contexts, it could mean nearly anything. Humans could someday create a new universe, making the scientist who initiated the reaction "God."

Your analogy comes from the brain of someone with a sub-70 IQ. There's a board for that.

surprise, surprise, comedy written 20 or 30 years ago doesn't reflect the problems of today.

I'm going to put this for the last time as simply as i can, If you disagree with me i highly recommend to call up Mirriam-Webster and file a complaint because it is not me you are disagreeing with IT'S THE FUCKING ENGLISH DICTIONARY.

YOU CANNOT BE AN AGNOSTIC IF YOU REJECT THE POSSIBILITY OF A GOD, YOU CANNOT BE AN ATHEIST IF YOU ALLOW FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF A GOD.

That's about as simple as i can put it.

You don't understand the dictionary though. "Lacking belief in a god or gods" and "Believing that no god or gods exist" are not equal phrases. You believe they are because you have a Cred Forums-tier mastery of language, but they aren't. The fact that next to no self-proclaimed atheists are described by your "definition" should be a good clue that you're wrong.

Lacking belief in and not believing are the same things.

You are retarded as fuck.

OP = moron

lmao fucking #rekt

He was raised by a single mother

Guess what fuckhead agnosticism fits that definition. Agnosticism means you lack a belief in the existence of gods.

>Lacking belief in and not believing are the same things

Yes, those are the same thing. They are also very different from believing that something doesn't exist. For example, I lack belief in unicorns, but I don't believe that unicorns don't exist because somewhere in the vast universe something fitting that description may very well exist. You could call me agnostic aunicornist.

Again though, almost no atheist fits your definition of "believes that no god exists or could possibly exist" so I don't understand the utility in making up that definition for atheist other than to strawman atheists.

Are you agnostic towards unicorns?

No it doesn't. Gnosticism deals with knowledge, not belief.

>Agnostic atheist (Nearly all atheists)
>Don't believe in god(s), no claim of knowledge

>Gnostic atheist
>Don't believe in gods, claim of knowledge

>Agnostic theist
>Believe in god(s), no claim of knowledge

>Gnostic theist (Most theists)
>Believe in god(s), claim of knowledge

and... you missed the curcial part of the definition of agnosticism just like that other moron.

a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.

(((((((((((((((((NOR DISBELIEF )))))))))))))))))

Agnostic and atheist are not mutually exclusive you fucking retard. They answer two completely different questions.

Carlin had no love for anything he was a faggot piece of shit

Belief and disbelief are mutually exclusive. There's no middle ground there. You either believe in god or you don't.

>but I don't believe that unicorns don't exist >because somewhere in the vast universe something fitting that description may very well exist.

Then you are allowing for the possiblity they exist.

Atheism rejects all possiblity. Agnosticism does not.

Carlin has to be the worst "comedian" that's revered as a good comedian

It's like when your grandpa goes on a rant about things that are obvious to everyone and thinks he's enlightening the world

Lucky him

>Atheism rejects all possiblity

Damn, you are literally retarded. Back to the board for that you go.

>I don't think there are gods but I can't prove it to you
???

disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

That's the atheist definition.

It's saying an atheist does not believe in god, If he allowed for the possibility then he would be believing.

Allowing for the possibility that something exists is the same as believing it exists, Just like with aliens, you can't believe they might be out there somewhere while also beleiving they dont exist.

Wtf i hate carlin now

How can people post the same meme every day? It's not funny and it never was funny

No, at least he was funny without the ranting for many years before he got completely angry.

Good thing god isn't fucking real at all lol