What's this i hear about a Sam Hyde sex scandal? apparently he's "sexually depraved" and likes to choke girls out...

What's this i hear about a Sam Hyde sex scandal? apparently he's "sexually depraved" and likes to choke girls out? (is anyone really that surprised)

anyone have the full details? i heard it's been going around this board a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i heard he likes to shoot girls with an automatic assualt weapon. thanks for investigating this. he can't keep getting way with it

I've heard tell he likes to chew his own pubes and cum reverse into his taint

Wow that's hot....... whats the sauce

I've heard he drinks children's blood from the caps of bleach bottles that he makes himself.

so i'm guessing you're all implying that there is no sex scandal?

Hi Sam.

Does he post on this board frequently?

no it's not Sam. stop shilling, you already got the votes on that stupid online poll.

Are you a narc from vice squad or something? Is this for some buzzfeed piece? Why don't you fuck off?

I heard he's an unfunny quarter-blooded faggot who shills so hard on Cred Forums he convinced Manchild Swim to pick up his youtube content.

Nah just a curious fan, read somewhere that there was some sex scandal and everyone here was talking about it but i couldn't find any more information about it anywhere else.

TOP BREECH

Holy fuck what a faggot.

A bicurious fan, maybe? What's your kik, maybe I could shoot you up with my poz load?

God Sam's a fucking hero. Choking this bitch out while cumming on her face.

>believing anything that sam hyde or anything/one related or close to him has said

he should go mtf at this point desu

i'd still fuck him.

Nah i'm a girl

Gross, but the offer still stands.

I heard he shot that guy in El Cajon

He sounds absolutely based.

nah

Told her not to eat anything but she ate something. There was a turd in her anus. Took the ane. Full Ross, Citizen's Watch. That BITCH.

I hope Sam reads this post, I know he always appreciates people repeating lines from videos. It's the height of humor.

I heard he raped Patton Oswalts wife to death.

someone post the blackface pic from world peace plz, i thought I had it saved

Pretty arrogant/ignorant on your part desu but w/e.

I'm disappointed i don't live in the same country as him cause i would totally hit him up even after reading this shit

this one?

very sexist and possibly homophobic, user.

patton jerked off to it too

who me? why am i sexist and homophobic

you won't fuck that lonely user.
you might be transphobic for all I know. the list goes on...

He's just some random user that thought i was a guy why would i wanna fuck him

because it's your female duty to fuck him

You're never going to find a man with that attitude.

reserving myself for sam

that looks shopped.

i think user means this, though i don't really think this is black face. don't even think his face is painted. but i've heard people calling it black face?

No' famalam, he's actaully really intor trannies.

Just ask around, there is proof if you look hard enough.

I really hate this skit, it's not even funny

I wish people would stop posting it so disproportionately often so it can be used to insult MDE's essential kino quality

yes I'm very surprised

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

it's pretty unfunny. in general some of the stuff they do kind of crosses the line for me. other stuff is just ... weak jokes to go for

He dressed in drag every episode. Closet tranny

Who cares?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm very sexually attracted to him in this scene

hey guys whats the video where Sam is at the gym and is doing stupid shit, I think he had a gallon of milk. I cant find it

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
a classic