If you had to remake one film, what would it be and how would do it? Why?

If you had to remake one film, what would it be and how would do it? Why?

I'd remake Manderlay.

I'd remake that film too.

Good choice. Manderlay is brilliant but it could use a remake. Who would you cast in a remake?

I don't know. Who's a young spunky redhead that is willing to show her bush on camera?

this is now a Mommy thread.

It & I'd show more of the drider.

>TDKR
Make it Bill Wilson biopic

All mazouz faggot threads are intended for shitposting. Can't blame the actress posters for wanting to clean this place up.

based bryce poster

Titanic but with all animals. Some dog would fall and nail the propeller unable to hold on with his paws

I guess you can call me brycebro from now on, friendo.

confirmed for soft soles

thats a big spider

Coming Home

nice

christina hendricks is a top tier redhead titcow

Shazam and this time get it right.

resident evil series.

My life... oh wait that's not a movie

Spawn, give it a proper budget. That's all I'd change, the cast and writing were all fine.

>writing was fine

Dude the plot didn't make any sense, it's like10 different people were writing the script, where each person didn't know what the others wrote

>plot didn't make any sense

so it was a faithful adaptation of the Spawn comic then?

I'd remake Clerks into a short film where Dante tries to hang himself for 15 minutes. When he eventually succeeds, Randal walks in and masturbates on his corpse and then leaves as the credits roll to a backdrop of Silent Bob being put on a respirator.

No more remakes, for fuck's sake. It's like all that comes out of hollywood now and they're never as good as the original

The Matrix with Tom Green instead of Keanu

Dude goes to Hell, dude gets revenge hell powers, what's the problem?

Lolita, think it could be way more impactful if done better

The Black Hole, because it was an interesting idea that was badly done.

Little Nicky - the gritty reboot