Writer of The Sopranos will take on the Scarface remake

>Writer of The Sopranos will take on the Scarface remake

Is this good news? Scarface remake can be saved?

THEY CANT DO NUTHIN TO SCARFACE THAT CASTRO AIN'T ALREADY DUN

David Chase?

Why the fuck does Pacino get away with this performance?

He's a whiteboy pretending to be a horrendous Cuban stereotype.

Why is it bad when Olivier blacks up for Othello but fine when Pacino does this?

Why the fuck are they remaking it? It's already a remake, it doesn't need another.

kek

>pacino
>whiteboy
>actually uses the word 'whiteboy'
are you retarded and/or a nigger

>the Scarface remake
it was already a remake fucko

They're remaking remakes now

This right here. The Magnificent 7 was a remake of a remake.

The first one stinks to arse.

>hey, let's do a remake of a movie that's already perfect and a classic and can't be done any better

why do they do this, i know you're gonna say "money", but look what happened with Oldboy, Psycho

And Ghostbusters, well, people went to see it only to laugh at how shit it was gonna be, they made money but the people involved in it, they get paid of course, but their careers depend on their "reputation", which is tainted for working in these disrespectful pieces of shit movies

Yes he's Italian. The whole thing is a ridiculous stereotype.

How the fuck was Pacino so good at playing a Cuban but absolute shit at playing a Puerto Rican?

Remake is going to be dud, it was only greenlit to cash in on its 20 year renaissance with the black community

the first movie was due for a reboot because Italians at the time of the original were legit wops whom middle america hated. Changing tony's ethnicity to Cuban-American made it relevant again and not enough time has passed to justify doing it again.

Anything will be better than this shit fest.

>remake of a remake

Spic here, I liked his accent and stereotype

>TFW Tony has a dream sequence and his sister's vagina talks to him using Manny's voice
>TFW this is how he will learn about the affair

>remake of a remake
It's just like one of my video game industries!

The new one's going to be about Mexican cartels, though. That's plenty relevant.

I KILL A COMMUNIST FOR FUN

One of the most cinematic and aesthetic films of all time being remade by a TV writer.

It's fucked.

It'll at least be a TV show right?

Why not a Muslim drug lord?
>Say salamm aleikum to my allahu ackbar!

can't make the original any worse

Chu look like you Havenben FOKED, INA JEER

how about a sitcom about TSA agents that are actually aliens called TSAyy lmao ?

it's fuqua though so it'll probably be okay but nothing great like just about every movie he's made as of late

What the fuck is this for!

>Terry Winter
Why not give him credit for Boardwalk Empire and to a lesser extent Vinyl instead of a show he was on 15 years ago?

Muslims don't sell drugs they just kill you

Why credit his good show & not his two that sucked ass?
No clue senpai

>remake of a remake
>in 30 years they'll remake this one

I told you to tellem, you was in a sanatarium, not sanataychon.

Kek, fair enough

They should make it into a TV show, there really hasn't been any show on that depicts a violent druglord of cocaine & is also hispanic. Would watch

Oh you

>Scarface remake

Stop.

will the goose be alpa?

k?

lmao. nailed it.

Who's gonna replace Pfeiffer?

HER WOMB IS SO POLLUTED

Mediterraneans are allowed to play Latinos, considering that they colonized central and south America.

Pacino's Italian, so not even a whiteboy to begin with.

this post is funnier than you think, congrats

Hopefully someone attractive this time

But probably Margot Robbie

I seriously hope when you're referring to his good show you mean Vinyl.

Yfw they cast a rapper as tony

Yeah, remaking Brian de Palma movies always works out great.
Why do these stupid fucks keep trying to remake good film? Why don't they just clean up the originals, re-release them in theaters and save tons of cash?
Will they ever stop remaking shit?

unfortunately that's probably going to happen

The original movie had a Jew playing a horrendous italian stereotype, what's your point?

>Yeah, remaking Brian de Palma movies always works out great.

That's literally the only time it's been done though and it was done by no talent hacks with no vision. Sure Winter may be a hack but at the very least his projects do have a vision.

At this point for the pattern to continue we need a Cuban in a sombrero riding a donkey to play Tony

Maybe, if it is a tv show.

>tony is now a transgendered lesbian woman
Kek, I can see it already

We don't need another fucking remake.
We want original material.
What the fuck is wrong? Have people suddenly stopped being creative?

What year was this?

The script is gonna be too heady, and there will be massive re-writes. Calling it.

I thought Tony was going to be an actual spic this time?

Bullshit m8. Plenty of drug dealers around here are Muslim.

>but not real Muslims!

Members of all religions pick and choose which practices they observe.

This. Didn't Sicario show there is sufficient interest in Cartel movies without having to bank on nostalgia?

If you live in Europe it doesn't count because Europe doesn't know how to control them. In America they are very minimally criminals

What a great job America has done controlling them so far.

You can only talk now because you barely have any muzzies. When they flood your country you'll wonder why your people ever complained about Mexicans.

> Member Tony Montana?

Anofuckingother remake, god damn it. The original was perfect, the remake with Pacino was entertaining. What could possibly this offer?

> Terence Winter

Stop giving work to this stupid hack, for chrissake. Producers think he's Matt Weiner or something?

>The original
>Pacino

You must be 18 to post here user

>the remake with Pacino
You need to learn to read, little nigger.

>remake with Pacino

>call Euroshit out on being wrong
>gets butthurt
What a surprise

>lol drug dealing muslims in other countries don't count, merika stronk
Fuck off, retard. You proved nothing.

HAVE A NICE TRIP, MEL

Why the hell would we make a Scarface movie in America using Europoor crimi al archetypes? Think for a moment, Ahmed, and put the 7 year old girl down.

I mean it doesn't even have to be Tony Montana. It just has to be a gangster with a scar on their face. Scarface could be some bitch or a nigger. Make it different.
>yfw china triad scarface story

>Pacino's Italian, so not even a whiteboy to begin with.

Italians are white. Italy is in Europe. Americans are so uninformed about the world. Sad!

>Italian
>white

>mfw I forget my face.

>he doesn't know about hispanic jews

I'm not the one suggesting a Takbir Montana Scarface. I'm just saying if you claim Muslim drug dealers aren't a thing you're an idiot. Just consider the Muslim druglords in the Golden Crescent even if for some reason you don't want to believe there are street level Muslim dealers.

>Scarface remake
*record scratch*

WHATEVAH HAPPENED TO TONY MONTANA?
DA STRONG, SILENT TYPE.

Matoosh was a character in Sopranos.

Now I wanna watch Scarface but I need to get to bed, fok yew pendajo Cred Forums.

You rang?

>immigrates with his rich family
>spends nights gangraping girls outside of clubs with his cousins

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

CALL YOUR DOGS OFF, SEIDELBAUM

AM I GONNA HAVE TO BUST YOUR WISEASS SPIC BALLS?

can scarfaceposting come back?

>Why do they credit him with what is considered the greatest show of all time ever seen on TV and not more recent works including one shit-shot that got canned before the first season ended

I wonder why...

What is that? A scar?

Why is this the most memorable line of the movie? Something about the delivery just cracks me up.

She's 24, so only a few years ago.

Keep in mind, though, that Europe is about 20 years behind us, culturally.