Fuck me gently if I wouldn't watch the shit out of this

Fuck me gently if I wouldn't watch the shit out of this.
God damn.

themarysue.com/indiana-jones-animated-intro/

youtube.com/watch?v=iE8v5WDbbC4

>themarysue.com

where have I seen this style before

I can live with this...

Not really. styalized to be sure but closer to a cell-shaded Samurai Jack.

You know it's kind of sad when an audience is so jaded now - hell I am in denial about the shit that is the crystal skull and the "new" movie which will most likely have a spirited octogenarian walker-chase.

Indie's iconic girl-wrists

>that animation quality
>that fuckawful music

It's not even a good TV series opening, more like a montage of shit he gets into. It slows down way too fucking much, stretching the minute and a half to unnecessary proportions.

I'd watch an animated Indiana Jones series--hell I'd even worship the damned thing--but not if it was made by these dumbasses.

The animation is terrible
How the fuck did it take him 5 years?

Yeah, I wonder where it could have come from....

>he thinks they are the same

Wouldn't? It's right there. You can watch it as much as you want, you idiot.

I meant a series like this.

>tfw no Diamond Dogs cartoon

>themarysue.com
Fuck off

>In 5 years, Pixel made Cave Story by himself
>In 5 years this guy could only muster 1:40 of animation with multiple animators

'Member Indiana Jones?

This won't actually succeed as a meme as much as Matt & Trey & you might want it to.

its not like samurai jack at all

>credits with like 30 people for a mediocre 90 second animated intro

no

The intro is very slow.

you high, dude

Seems silly to slather over a showpiece of a single animator. You might as well be wishing for a feature length movie because you saw the Mona Lisa and liked it.

Fuck it, that animation sucks but a proper 80s/90s saturday morning cartoon of Indy would have rocked. anyway, thanks for the thread OP because you made me realize I haven't seen Last Crusade in a while and I'm downloading it now

he's a hack archaeologist but would still watch an animated series

hate this

This is true...
This is my point. It got me really wishing.
At this point I'll just go back to the Gold Monkey and the old Mysterious Island t.v. show (I now also feel a yearning for tailspin for the exact same elements. )