ITT: Worst character of an otherwise good show

ITT: Worst character of an otherwise good show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUMY1IjGjuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

@74839885
you motherfucker

Dewie was best, you stupid nigger.

Reminder that he was molested.

Hal was objectively the best
he deserved it

This cunt

>Not Anthony
at least she was hot

>not Janice
madonna

She was funny in a way though. Aj was the worst

She was so horrible it worked though, her personality was perfect. Sure you hated her, of course you did, you were supposed to.

That's not Malcolm

this fag

I'd say you are a mad luanne fag but I honestly can't think of a worse character. Maybe Minh.

>implying Piama or Craig weren't the worst

this, I loved when roger shoved him off into space

>Maybe Minh
Uh.. Peggy?

I hate Peggy, but she had her moments. Fuck, even lucky did too though.
>You ain't tasted nothing until you've tasted a corn chip fresh off the line

Yeah , not only was he totally unfunny , but Luanne was progressing as a character and that stopped when he showed up

Whats sad is that the real life E.B. Farnum was actually an upstanding citizen

Jesse from BB

u mean skylar.

>Brady Bunch
>good

you shut your goddamn mouth, Tom Petty is the wisest sage on an already brilliant show

The character is still shit.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's his annoying ass squeaky nu-Hampshire accent.

Why did walt ever marry this bitch?

jumping the shark, the character

This

annoying character; useless stand

youtube.com/watch?v=NUMY1IjGjuo

>not liking Dewey

I'm mad and you knew I would be mad.

I liked stardust crusaders as a whole.
But Jesus Christ some parts were unbearably bad.

>hating on the comedic relief
why?

he was cute
His stand also was not useless, just misused. If someone smarter had it they literally could never lose.

But OP, that's not Malcolm

Oh he was unbearably bad, just a complete garbage character.

Stardust Crusaders and Phantom Blood really had some weak characters.
Thank god after Part 4 Araki got really fucking good at creating characters (except Giorno

Inarguably one of the best and strongest stands ever.

He just wasn't smart enough to use it properly.

I've been marathoning KotH last month and haven't gotten to this guy yet. Should I stop the second he shows up or should I keep on through till the end?

I hear the finale was good.

Nah. There's a shit ton of stands more powerful just off the top of my head I've got
Weather Report, The World, King Crimson, Made in Heaven, Gold Experience Requiem, Killer Queen.

But as long as the book told you what to do against those stands to kill them in a way they didn't expect you literally couldn't lose. You would just have to play the rules of the book correctly.

Watch the whole thing. There is an obvious drop in quality for the last 5 seasons but it's still really good.

In a 1 on 1 situation it's absoloutely useless as he can't damage the stands himself. Besides only Giorno can fully (spoiler)nullify stand abilities(/spoiler)

Eh it's true the stand by itself is probably useless, you would need someone intelligent to use it. Really the joke is that it's a literary cheat. Plus I guess if you assume no prep time than yea it's probably pretty bad.

this. Taylorfags are the worst

At least it isn't highway to hell or survivor

I thought that was the bully from Cool Cat Saves the Kids

Stand fights aren't typically 1 on 1, they typically begin before the other stand user/users knows they're happening meaning Tohth is at a constant advantage

Keep in mind Thoth's user can alter fate and Thoth takes it's own existence into account.

She seemed sweeter during flashbacks when Walt still had hair and she didn't have to deal with a son with mental palsy.

A tough life makes you bitchy.

I know but still unless he had his partner as Giorno they'd both die easily to the stands I listed so it's nowhere near the top of powerful stands.

If we're only counting the main cast then Dee is probably the worst (she's not necessarily bad, but definitely is the worst of the main cast).

If we're counting everyone then Artimes is easily the worst. Hate that fat bitch.

Pic related is best obviously

It gets kind of cringey once they start pulling in random words from the internet.

Like what?

The only good characters in Malcolm in the Middle were the parents.

>Artimes
Artemis you fucking retard.

>Artemis
>Worst

Nigga, Artemis steals every scene she's in.

i'll take Dee > Frank any day t b h

That's not Trixie.

Bulllock was the worst.
Mostly due to Olyphant's acting which ranged from SEETHING WITH ANGER to SEETHING WITH ANGER WHILE NEEDING TO TAKE A SHIT.

Well obviously I don't like her so It's not like I'm going to know how her names spelt you fucking retarded faggot

her "'"quirky""" humor is obnoxious

they're both at the bottom anyway so yeah understandable

I can't find a pic with her ugly fucking teeth

Is that a still from Stranger Things season 2?
Looks like Eleven is finally growing some hair.

His stand was actually spot on, when Jotaro dies it's in the same way he predicted.

It's from Freaks & Geeks, the show that Stranger Things lifted it's style and characters from.

Hal > Dewey > Reese > Francis > Malcolm > Lois > Jamie

>inb4 comments saying house wasn't a good show

>Malcolm > Lois
No

she's the worst in the earlier seasons
I can't decide wether thirteen or that blonde bitch suck most in the later seasons

Is that John Denver?

She's always been the worst character. Even when the show was good she was worse than the others.

Supernatural hasn't been good in a while but I really Charlie really ruined it

No. I've been watching this again and all the characters are pretty great.

Except maybe Craig.

I hated her too.

Anthony's story line at least went somewhere(when he got a storyline in later seasons)

Meadow got multiple storylines in the first 3 seasons all of which went no where until she was all but written out because she's a terrible actress.

I wouldn't say she's the worst but I always thought it was sad how she was embarrassed of her family.

Freaks and Geeks actually felt like it was set in 1980 though.

Jamie is last, no. he should be first!

>Lois at the bottom when she's equal with Hal
Mom characters never get enough appreciation. Marge, Peggy, and Lois are all great but they're constantly shit on because they don't spew one liners and low brow jokes constantly like other characters.

Peggy is shit on because of her hubris.

Shitting on Lois is some bullshit though. She's a great character. I feel like it comes from people who haven't watched the show since they were youngsters. As a kid all you see is a nagging mum who yells all the time. I never appreciated her until I re-watched the show as an adult.

How would you know what the 80s felt like if you weren't even born until after them?

nice bait OP

Dee is underrated.

Lois is fantastic.

She's the perfect to deal with those fucking demon children.

>worst character kills best character

Artemis is the best you fucking cunt faggot

Admittedly this is based on my memories from a while ago. Since you said that I remembered the parking lot crash scene which was pure kino, so I'm sure she deserves to be a bit higher.

>dewie
>not malcom

>Well obviously I don't like her so It's not like I'm going to know how her names spelt you fucking retarded faggot
Well you should know how the Greek goddess of hunting's name is spelt you uncultured mong.