Why was Pepper Potts not in Civil War? They mentioned her but it was just awkward how nothing came of it

Why was Pepper Potts not in Civil War? They mentioned her but it was just awkward how nothing came of it

Pic related by the way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xvnXHGfryKs
youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paltrow asked for too much money so they told her to fuck off.

Is she supposed to be hot in that pic?

they didn't even attempt renegotiation according to other sources.

>tfw no rescue solo movie

She's also confirmed to be stuck-up and annoying. Pretty much all other main MCU actors come off as chill and easy to work with (even the diva-ish actors like RDJ), so I wouldn't be surprised if that played a factor.

>Tony promises not to be Iron Man, destroys his suits
>K I'm Iron Man again bye
She dumped him. That's the in-universe explanation I guess.

but shes so cute

why do people hate her so much

SHES A CUTE

i would lick her freshly steamed pusy!!

Well she has a lot more free time now so I guess you have a shot.

im not in america she will have to come to me to get her pusy licked

damn she's still got it

The guy that plays Falcon seems like a real dickhead

Don Cheadle seems like an arrogant ass.
Paul Rudd sounds like a SethRogen-esque fag

Somehow nether are greedy fucks

what? mackie's a bro

His name is Clarence, he went to Cranbrook.

Shallow Hal wants a gal.

true

How come the MCU is systematically getting rid of old love interests like Pepper Potts and Natalie Portman?

Rdj threatened to walk if she wasn't fired, reason being this
youtu.be/xvnXHGfryKs

simple

they pass their expiration dates, and then Marvel replaces them with young, fresh, ethnic pussy.

Civil War already had a billion characters so Pepper wasn't needed, Portman wouldn't come back if you paid her to.

How will she affort all the limes now?

Where was vision, war machine and stark during the bombing in civil war? They could have prevented the entire incident

Whoa, nice.

I understood this reference

wow good pos for bum licks

They had no reason to think the meeting would be attacked. Zemo only bombed the UN to drive Bucky out of hiding.

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E

portman tried to get a friend of hers to direct thor 2 and when marvel said no portman finished thor 2 under contract then quit and refuses to return.

Not the meeting. That whole intro part with the throwaway villain

Probably busy avenging id assume

gwyneth paltrow never struck me as someone I should fap to until iron man 3.

i wonder if today's teens will have the same revelation about greta gerwig in 10 years.

gwyneth is now a proper milf along with the likes of Amy Adams and Alicia Silverstone

greta gerwig is grotesque

It's actually understandable, Marvel actually said yes and hired that person, then got rid of her later after Portman was locked in and wouldn't release her from her contract

i did not know the full extent, just that she was salty about what happened with the director and dropped out afterwards.

Looks like they cut out the scene where Pepper sleeps with the Hulk

literally perfect

is this goop?

Somebody post more Amy Adams pics

what about pic related?

>actor doesn't really want to continue on the marvel bollocks train anymore, would only do it for more money
>disneyjews get rid of her and make the fans hate her
genius marketing although it is relying on an idiotic fanbase backing their disneyjew overlords no matter what

who told you you could fuck with the mighty papa doc

A lot of the casting choices from the first wave of MCU didn't realise they were going to be expected to do that shit for 10 years. It's like they sign their life over to Kevin Feige once they star in any of them. ScarJo doesn't mind much because she always been in trash. Lost in Translation included.

i agree

I thought she was 50

HULKED

They just should just worry about bringing best girl back from the dead somehow

She's so bland and boring. Never understood why people like her.

she looks homely

How is she 42?

Imagine being the Hulk in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gwyneth Paltrow, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my green version and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Scarlet Johanson in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Bruce Banner and not only sit in that chair while Gwyneth Paltrow flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GWYNETH PALTROW LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of 10/10 superagents and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the avengers could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking Hulk. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

If her breasts weren't smaller than a prepubescent boy she would have been huge in Hollywood.

also has no hips :^(

don't feel bad, just start watching South American television instead.

Iron Man 3 was dogshit. 'member how everyone hyped Shane Black's capeshit movie up to be something great? "i-ironman wont be able to save all of those plane victims!"

Could be a tranny.

never should have put her in a suit

she looks like a 17 year old twink with long hair

only homosex likes her

because gwen is a huge cunt

>dat hair on her ass
Uhhhhh

>wtf humans are mammals now?

IMAGINE

I had a teacher go off on me for saying that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
he's a bully

Great job now get off Cred Forums while in class.

>both my green version and the real me

Fucking kek. Rest needs work though.

butt double?

Daily reminder she owns a black dildo