All memeing aside, has there been any actor that got a worse double whammy of roles drying up and a crippling divorce?

All memeing aside, has there been any actor that got a worse double whammy of roles drying up and a crippling divorce?

Throw in getting cucked out his iconic Mummy role if you want

Not an actor but Derek Fisher got ordered to pay $1.3 million a year in spousal support to his ex-wife on top of child support recently. That's more than double what Brendan pays.

Over 100 grand a month? The fuck?

How many shoes does that bitch need?

>spousal support
ayoo what the fuck

what do you think alimony is, child?

i would just hide my money in swiss accounts until my children were 18. there's got to be ways around this vampire alimony, spousal support

JUST

It's simple, don't have kids or get married, and live your life as a happy millionaire without a care in the world.

there are tons of ways around it. get married and have your permanent residence in a state that doesn't have alimoney, like texas. that way even if the bitch files in california, any good lawyer can get it kicked to a texas court.

or just sign a prenup.

or just not get married. fuck hoes get money playa.

there are tons of ways around it. these morons dug their own graves.

>2011+5
>Thinking a prenup will protect you

name a case where a well written pre nup failed.

memes have rotted your brain. pre nups work.

FUCK

>or just sign a prenup.
they all had prenups
>get married and have your permanent residence in a state that doesn't have alimoney, like texas
that would mean you'd have to live in texas. Who the fuck wants to live in texas? flyover state
>or just not get married.
what if you want to start a family?

This is now a Brendan Frasier thread

Prenups work if
>It's done legally
>Both spouses review with their own lawyers
>Sign with lawyers present

>what if you want to start a family?
Go ahead, if you want to lose all your money and wind up like this guy. What the fuck do you want, do you think there is some magic way to not lose money in a divorce that Brendan Frasers ridiculously expensive lawyer couldn't figure out but you can?

As a bystander you and the other user have not made a convincing argument of it working or failing. So, if you are as you presume yourself to be - knowledgeable of this - what is the verdict?

my dad lives in texas and his shitty ex wife still got a lot of money out of him.

>i think it was just a one time payment though, i dont know if he has monthly payments to her

I am just a law student. I am waiting for him to name a case. I could be wrong. but I don't think I am.

when pre nups are well written and properly executed they are an ironclad contract. now if you are a serial philanderer and sign the boilerplate "if either party cheats" pre nup well then you are fucking stupid and so was your lawyer.

every state has splitting of assets on divorce, even texas. but texas does not have alimoney. if their divorce happened in texas she is not getting alimoney. she might be getting child support.

Not him but isn't a prenup about assets before a marriage? Once you're married then anything generated from then on is 50/50. The wife can easily argue she provided emotional/physical/psychological support, whatever, that she in some way contributed to the husband's ability to continue to make money and thus deserves a fair share.

most are but you can specifically write it in that each party will retain their own earnings. and I was specifically talking about alimoney, which can easily be specifically forbiden. personally I beleive the splitting of marital assets is pretty fair.

>anime smug 5.jpg

kys

yeah but in a marriage, people make adjustments for each other. A woman may give up her career to take care of the husband so he can handle his work. Wouldn't that then entitle her to alimony? The longer the duration of the marriage, the more compelling the argument as all other relevant work skills of hers would have decayed.

Also as a law student you should stop spelling alimony as alimoney.

He was pretty good in quiet american. Shame about his career.

And a judge can still void it if they "feel" the women is getting a raw or unfair deal

How is alimony even a thing? Moreso, how is 1 million dollars a year alimony a thing? How the fuck does someone need that much to live?

Alimony shouldn't ever be more than 50k a year.

I am spelling it that way as a joke on a laotian square dancing job board.

and no, that would entitle her two half of the assets earned during the marriage partership. not a welfare check for life.

They don't "feel" anything, and it's called unconscionability. There are legal standards.

t. also law student

rich people hording their own money is considered a problem in society.

>be a rich celebrity
>get married

why are famous people that stupid?

kek

Joint bank accounts, even in marriage, should be illegal. It should be whatever you earned is yours in the event of a divorce, and whatever she earned in marriage is her's in the event of a divorce. It is such bullshit that a bitch can be married to a dude for a few years and walk away with millions. Child support is legit, though. If you have kids, the man should be 50% financially responsible. It's fucking horseshit, though, that a dude has to support a bitch until their kids are 18. Get a fucking job, whore.

>He gets irritated when people post anime images on an anime site

>get married
>oh by the way there is a chance that when it goes tits up she will take everything you own
>and your children