IMAGINE

a cute

Kstew and Sigourney need to do a film together

What kind of film

drama where they fix each other in a platonic way

No she's pretty fucking revolting

Kill yourself, KStew is nothing like that hag

Fuck you man

Do you think they'll manage to pull that Alien 5 someday or will Ridley cocblock them to death?

I thought they were already filming it? Could've swore I saw a setpiece in some warehouse and Hicks n Ripley taking a picture together.

Nah, it hasn't even been greenlit yet. Weaver and Biehn have been talking about it recently though and are both eager to do it. It'll probably happen. Maybe.

Cockblocked by Ridley and his Prometheus 2.

Daisy Ridley on the left.jpg

shit taste

No u

she looks like Lou Reed

>SummerGlau_JossWhedon.jpg

patrician taste

is she /ourgal/?

Stupid sexy moot

Tf is Goin on in ur pic?

Is she /our gal/?

take that footlong ....

Super cute in Ang Lee's 'The Ice Storm'

Underrated film.

>you will never had a passed out prime katie holmes.

That's the queen of sci-fi, chubbs. Bow down.

Lewd

Shes sexy as fuck.

It's a lewd neck episode

i'd fuck moot
no homo tho

imagine being the alien in that scene

Imagine being the xenomorph in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sigourney Weaver, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with white panties and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Sigourney Weaver flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her disgusting granny panties; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous(for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, cuz you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

10/10

Kek

I didnt' know teenage john rambo went into space

YOU JUST KNOW

fuck off daisyfag

20/10 made me kekkle

r u haeving porblems?

>user, I just got your grades, and mommy is VERY disappointed with you...

Please no spanking this time mommy

>that bush
sweatyguy.jpeg

lol that hair poking

w-what movie is this?

Was she always a feminist like other female celebrities?
Or was she chill?
The last thing I heard from her was when she ranted about white men during the new ghostbusters movie shit

>that pit
>those pubes

Shit I didn't even notice the pits. Nice.

Working Girl.

>sucking dick is the other way around

Bravo Ridley

any more pictures of her foot game?

delet urself

delicious

Lol the boots make her taller than him

Nice picture

His opinion is a pizza?

I never liked this copypasta because so much is missing from the original. Subtle things like the boonies reference or the impact of horrific androgynous monster face are what made the Arnie version.

She's taller than him without the boots, too.

Have it friend, its all yours :^)

why is evans so happy about everything

WEOW

>be space trucker
>have time and resources to groom your pits and pussy

Based Jim knew how to keep it realistic

That big goofy smile gets me rock hard hnnnng

what the fuck, is that his nipple???

thank god Steven Seagal wasn't around

No Heartbreakers yet?

delet this thred

What the fuck is going on here?
Is it some sort of Bio suit or something i don't fucking understand

YOU JUST KNOW

>no hips
>no ass
>legs just connect to spine

I'm gonna need you to go fuck yourself.

At least I have an asshole

That's good since you'll need it to fuck yourself.

n-no

>dat size difference

>Yer getting you're cock sucked kid

TOO LEWD
SIGGY IS PURE

PURE

>hairy pits

>he doesn't like furburger
ISHYGDDT

>those eyes
That's fucking unfair. It's 1:44AM and I already just finished secretly jerking off while the GF sleeps and now you have to post prime 70's qt siggy when she hat that same, crazed, I-cant-wait-to-get-you-home-so-I-can-snap-your-dick-off looks that the first girl I fucked in highschool had.

It's just not fair, and now I have to waste even more protein before I go to sleep.

This. 80's Andie Macdowell also does it for me in a big way. I bet she has huuge fucking nipples.

Yep. she was definitely a wierdo like the first girl I fucked in HS was. Tall, awkward, and with huge, striking eyes that telegraph "I Have Bipolar I Disorder" from miles away.