3 minutes in

> 3 minutes in
> 6 black people on screen at once

nope, can't do it.

Your loss cracker.

>black people in a show set in harlem

FUCKING WHITE GENOCIDE AGENDA POL WAS RIGHT

>takes exception to seeing a group of black people gathering together with a sense of community
>probably complains elsewhere about race mixing

The real question is why haven't niggers been forcefully relocated back to Africa?

how long til someone skips to the last episode and spams spoilers?

sorry, guys. i meant to make this thread on pol

>black people in a show set in harlem
is that a no go zone?
why the segregation? you're racist against whites?

I want Cred Forums to fuck off

I don't understand, shouldn't you be happy that they're fucking off and doing their own thing instead of forcing themselves into white fiction?

here's your reply

>A Netflix Origi-
dropped

>Guillermo Navarro
>Vincenzo Natali
>Marc Jobst
>Magnus Martens

based group of tv directors makes it better than DD or JJ already

best thing to do is ignore this black shit. no one is going to ask why you don't watch it if you don't mention it

>better than DD
I doubt that. Sure, season 2 was a bit weak but the scenes with Frank were great.

>triggered by niggered

Go back to your hug-box pollacks scum

I'm legitimately curious as well

it's going to be a show that only black people watch, like Empire

cuck

I don't know anything about this guy. Is he fucked anytime someone more powerful than thug with gun shows up? So far it looks like it's just a show about a guy that doesn't flinch when he gets hit by bullets.

It's ok bro. I can't watch anything with savage niggers.

Insecure faggot.

he's jessica jones without the ability to fly

Shut up and pick my cotton nigger.

You guys were crazy before star wars and boyega was the best actor, so this is goint to be great for sure

His powerlevel is inconsistent as fuck. Seems like the writers change between it being just impenetrable / indestructible skin to him being literally an immovable object that somehow absorbs any amount of force that comes into contact with him..

sucks for you you had to miss the best tv show of all time cracka

Blacks have heroes like 3pac shakers, bigttysmall and becomes niggers. Now black has a legit hero lil chimps can look up to and u still mad? I thought u wanted less niggers role models. Luke Cage > 3.50cent.

So he can just tank hits from the Hulk and not care? Can he do anything back?

fuck them

Could you guys chill out with the N word, you know I don't like that word.

Poor liddle cracka.

Not proud of your Nubian ancestry?

shut it you big lipped spear chucker

Michael Jai White should've played this guy

Liberia

You're racist

Liberia

He has super strength. Not exceptional super strength, probably Captain America levels of super strength.

I'm not racist I just don't get the appeal of this show I can't relate to these type of show cause they are way too violent and ignorant

>Its a Cred Forums decides to post on Cred Forums episode.

Liberia

>ignorant
you know everyone on this show is gonna be some deep philosopher talking about the struggle. i would bet a dollar there is going to be a scene were some old dude is playing chess.

its 2016 of course a show with a black guy on the cover is gonna be jew trash

is this a Netflix or BLACKED.com original series? Im about to subscribe to whoever has it.

What struggle they hardly do anything we take always treat these people like their eggs cause they are easy to break their like retarded children and once again I'm not racist or pol

ITT: Dumbasses who don't know how to /co so they shitpost everywhere.

they tried that, didnt work out so good.

I did laugh when I saw the trailer. I mean, Luke Cage's whole thing is pretty much that he's black. So it's a good opportunity to make a black show, but I didn't expect them to go for it this hard. It's actually pretty impressive.

I'd rather it be a BLACKED series. Probably more entertaining. There's just something about watching white suburban girls getting dicked down by thugs. Way more comfy than capeshit.

>RACEMIXING IS BAD
>STOP FORCING DIVERSITY IN WHITE SHOWS
Ok, we'll just make a show about blacks in an actual black context
>WAAA TOO MANY NIGGERS

I do like that Cred Forums pretends to have some kind of "realism" or "logic" behind its beliefs, but things like this just expose that they're motivated purely by irrational hatred.

Pretty much.

bit racist

it's called justice

Spider-man is Luke's nightmare.

Jessica isn't even ashamed to flirt with Peter in front of her cuck of a husband.

I don't remember if Bendis wrote this but if so it's the only Bendis work I've enjoyed.

the north would stomp all over your redneck asses again if you tried that

The same reason crackers haven't been relocated to Europe?

>Cluck Cage

...why is Spider-Man written like a racist? Did a black man write this bullshit?

I think, we can all agree, black people should just be hung on sight.

>So he can just tank hits from the Hulk

No, Hulk would probably knock him out in two to three hits.

Couldn't kill him though.

>>racist
Not enough radical black teens on skateboards.

"Cuck" doesn't even begin to describe Cage's relationship with Peter.

Why do whites feel like they can't watch anything that doesn't prominently feature whites? Everyone else can enjoy a movie featuring whites, but why do whites feel as if they can't enjoy anything that has other races in it?

Why do whites consider themselves special snowflakes?

what did he mean by this?

>Click on thread to see if this show is actually being discussed between shitposts
>"Not-Cred Forums" Cred Forumsacks shilling their ideology and complaining
>Literally don't like anything about anything because MUH DEGENERACY! LIBRULS! KEKS!
>Think they're trolling but they're just shitting up everything
>The serious ones are serious
>On Cred Forums

Your replies will be:
>t. Cuck
>t. Nu-male
>t. Shill
>t. Hillary
>oh you like the BBC don't you
>Holy fuck you absolute raging faggot here's what's wrong with black culture [completely cherrypicked statistics and other shit regurgitated from Cred Forums]
>Except whites [insert why white people are superior]
>Long winded post that seems smart but is very thinly veiled propaganda that easily influences underage b&
>Something something niggers, niggerlover, etc.
>sources?
>OH I'S AGREES WIF DIS MAH NIGGA or some other really pathetic attempt to make fun of ebonics
>HE IS COMPLETELY RIGHT YOU SHITLORDS or whatever tumblrspeak comes to mind
>Something against safespaces
>Here's your (You)

I don't care. Keep Cred Forums in Cred Forums. I actually enjoy Cred Forums within the context in its board. It's fun and entertaining. But holy fuck you faggots need to give it a rest. For once just shut the fuck up and get out. I do not wish death on you. I do not care about the nominees. I do not care about your actual politics. Get out.

This. I have no problem with watching a movie with a majority or all white cast, but Whites can watch a single movie with a black cast without having an aneurysm

>Couldn't kill him though.

Of course he could. Luke Cage is barely above Spider-man in strength.

Abraham Lincoln was going to after the civil war then he was assassinated

those are the alt-right whites. but its hard to find black kino. Friday is a good'n

Strength doesn't matter. His skin is indestructible.

Go to reddit if you want to discuss shows seriously without 12 year olds shouting racist jokes every post.

yup

What about endurance? Does he get tired?

>Marvel

It's not literally indestructable. Hulk and Thor are both more invulnerable than Cage.

So... he's not indestructible? Only "kind of indestructible"?

And yet out of all three of those characters, Luke Cage is the one who has never died. Hmmmm.

It's almost as though he was...indestructible.

Most anything with the Wayans brothers is pretty based desu famalam

i dont like this. black panther was his hero.

Why is a man with two jobs, no woman, no expensive habits, struggling to pay rent on a shit hole apartment?

because mother fuckers arnt paying him.

>there are butthurt Cred Forumstards in this thread RIGHT NOW that have never watched Black Dynamite

Presumably he bought some sweet kicks as soon as he got paid. He is black, after all.

C U C K
U
C
K

not really im black and not really interested in it, its pretty boring

That's how I feel about most blacked videos, group sex is my fetish and for some reason they can put white women there but not men

Yes, he's invulnerable to a degree. Even Superman isn't completely invulnerable.

Spider-man never died either, I guess he's "indestructible" too. Moron.

It's the weirdest thing seeing characters try to shoehorn references to Thor or the Hulk in this series, or even shit like Kingpin.

It's like in the middle of the big, sprawling ghetto storyline you have to remember that a literal thunder god and a big green monster were stomping through the city a few years ago.

Comics are silly, bro.

Why? Just cause they're both black?

>Spider-man never died either, I guess he's "indestructible" too. Moron.

Move those goalposts back to the end of the field, brother. We were talking about Thor and Hulk.

because society treats people with criminal record like shit and they have to work shit-tier jobs that pay like shit

Thor and Hulk have survived nukes and destroyed planets with their fists. Luke Cage has been knocked out by Spider-man. There's no comparison.

All I want to know is if JJ is around for some more blacked scenes right off the first episode.

I didn't say there was a comparison in terms of how much damage they can inflict on an area. I said that they could no kill Luke Cage.

And they can't. I'm open to any sort of evidence that either of these characters could pierce his skin enough to actually kill him.

He can fuck white girls for hours without breaking a sweat.

So he's just a regular black guy? That's not exciting. They may as well have made a show about my stepdad.

Spiderman has beaten Hulk too. The characters are only as powerful as whichever one is the protagonist of the comic they're in.

Blame the fucking South. Abraham Lincoln had plans on doing that but those butthurt southerners had to ruin it for everybody.

I like how you ignored the part about the nukes and Spider-man BTFOing Cage. Mind you, Hulk and Thor have destroyed adamantium, which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cage's skin.

Face it, Cage is a low-tier character.

>Spiderman has beaten Hulk too

Not in that story. Spider-man broke his hands trying to hurt the Hulk and didn't do shit.

Racist? Literally how?
All I see is spiderman putting a wannabe superhero in his place, like he's always done.
You "racism everywhere!!!!' people are fucking nuts.

ha I fucking love how OP Hulk is

I ignored it because they weren't relevant to the argument.

>Hulk and Thor have destroyed adamantium, which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cage's skin.

Ah okay. Prove it.

Post the most thuggish looking nigher in the show pls

C'mon, that little "dig?" at the end there? After implying the Luke Cage was not in the same league as him?

If it was a Chinese guy, Peter would have probably said, "CHING CHONG CHONG" and told him that orientals are genetically inferior to spider-infused aryans.

hulk is so strong he can breath in space

I already did. see the scan I posted where Hulk crumbles and adamantium statue with his fingers? Or how about this? Folds adamantium like paper.

...carved from pure adamantium. The same adamantium that CANNOT BE carved/bent/broken/chiseled/chipped/scratched by conventional means? The same adamantium that has to be MELTED down to a state that is pliable to manipulate it into shape before it hardens and becomes virtually indestructible? Did she have some kind of magical chisel that breaks anything effortlessly?

>first scene
>a fucking barbershop
>cuts to another black guy playing chess off to the side

Are you fucking kidding me lmao

remember that one time Hulk fucking ripped wolverine in half
fun times

It was probably molten or Reed came up with some super science chisel for her. That nigga has a Galactusbuster armor, you know.

I said prove that Adamantium can pierce Luke's skin.

Are you for real? Cage has been hurt by far less than Adamantium.

Thats cute

More like it was just a detail they glossed over because of laziness. Even if it was molten, she'd have no way of sculpting it because it is fucking molten. You can't get the detail of a sculpture without chiseling it precisely.

they had to use an adamantium surgical blade to open luke up during surgery
luke is far from invulnerable, he's been damaged by lasers, adamantium and vibranium before

>they had to use an adamantium surgical blade to open luke up during surgery

I know exactly the comic you're talking about, and it was vibranium. Not adamantium.

That doesn't sound like proof to me.

Kid, lasers can hurt him. So much for his "indestructible" skin.

Is there more to that comic? I imagine the base of the statue is not adamantium and just concrete/stone instead because metal does not crack and splinter like that.

the point still stands because adamantium>vibranium

Comics are stupid because whoever the most popular characters are always the strongest no matter what they're actual powers are.

And Luke Cage is pretty low on the popular character list so pretty much anyone can beat him.

I'm talking about the caricature that is Luke Cage, not Spider Man being racist

...man, what? No.

Alright cool. If Hulk arbitrarily develops laser powers, then he can kill Luke Cage.

Argument settled.

Or he could just beat him down, like Spider-man or Iron Fist have.

Wouldn't kill him though. :)

>blunt force trauma can't kill you

Don't you know? If you never died before that means a part of your super powers means you cannot be killed. That makes Luke Cage even more powerful than Living Tribunal since LT was killed.

>tfw certain superheros are destined to be jobbers thier whole lives

Lmao there's literally nobody talking about the show in the thread. This site is so retarded.

Yes, that's quite logical. And Spider-man is even more powerful because he never died, beat down and cucked Cage.

Its a little hypocritical. If you are happy to defend all-white films, then you shouldn't have a problem with all black productions either. This is the preferable outcome as far as I am concerned. I would rather we have a film making environment where White directors are allowed to make all-white if they choose to without a racial quota for casting.

White people disgrace themselves so often. Just fucking all the time.

>I want Cred Forums to fuck off
Yeah, go back to Cred Forums if you want to racebait,

it's been stated over and over again in comics that adamantium is harded than vibranium, but not by much

Tends to happen when the show itself is so boring or shit that no one wants to discuss it.
On the bright side, I do love me some Cred Forums-lite bantz that pop up here now and then

>actually wanting to discuss a programme about a superhero

Grow up man child

>season 2 was a bit weak but the scenes with Frank were great.

Indeed, Frank was made season 2 watchable.
Looking forward to season 3 of Frank, when they bring in Barracuda.

Assuming from this thread that this show is garbage like Jessica Jones.

>Empire
Isn't that the show about a record company wholly owned by negroes? I can't suspend my disbelief long enough to watch that.

Fuck, now I want to rewatch that for the 3rd time.

He is just saying he is stronger.
He did the same to other people

Why do white people pretend to be black on an anime board?
Is it lust for BBC that drives them?

I literally had to google who Jessica Jones was
>Jessica later discovers that her radiation exposure granted her super strength, limited invulnerability, and flight (which she never fully mastered during her superhero career)
She sounds like a shitty knockoff version of Superman. Is that about right?

I'm trying to think of a heavy black main cast TV Show that I felt was watchable at least off and on. The Wire was good but it's old news now. Sleepy Hollow was ok in the first season. If the two black sisters count. Blackish maybe? Watchable I guess. Drawing a blank.

i'd be fine with a beta ray bill tv series

No, the effects would be Supergirl-tier.

Yea, I had the same issue with the show. It seemed to go off the rails even in the finale. Boring and any sort of world/immersion was lost repeatedly with that show. It was hard to watch.

That would be fucking horrible. Literally no one wants a live action donkey-thor.

Family Matters was my shit until the later seasons when it became the Steve Urkel show

Because we're the master race

i'd be fine with it, as long as they did the character justice

You're mad as fuck, but not really proving me wrong. :)

You mean like when Jessica Jones shows up and they bone (:

It's nothing like Superman. She's not a superhero, she has super strength but didn't want to live the superhero life or even use them.

other races are fine with watching whites because whites are aesthetically pleasing, just like asians, which is why most whites are ok with asian shit

If Superman was an alcoholic detective rape survivor who lusts after big black cock, then sure.

It's basically Superman.

>tfw i've read so much hentai I kept trying to read from right to left and got confused and felt like a dumbass

Loved Family Matters. Fresh Prince was another one. Cosby was fine too. I suppose portraying black families as regular middle class folks who enunciated words correctly wouldn't fly these days.

the story of jessica jones in itself is garbage, they had to tie in her story with a bunch of other superheroes just to keep people interested

we should all go into our netflix accounts and 1 star the shit out of this garbage.

15mins in and it's already more interesting Jessica Jones tbqhfam

How about just you do that, then go back to Cred Forums and brag about how cool you are.

no, we are all going to do what he said.

>this scene with Kristin Ritter and Tom Holland
Muh

>le epik raid Cred Forumsro! We r legion amirite?

When will there be a Taskmaster netflix series?

it would be literally so based and would be a good way to introduce new villains into the other Marvel shows via Taskmaster's training or something like that

fucking epic Cred Forumsro ;)

netflix will learn to expect us

It was a different time back then, I guess.
I'm sure there was still racism and the rest of the bullshit, but it felt like tv shows could just be great despite all that. They weren't shows about a black family, they were shows about families that just happened to be black.
I can only imagine the 'whitewashing' cries from the internet if they tried to make them again.

We're all doing it, you're alone in the world.

you sound mad, jamal.

Because it's NYC and the rent is too damn high

Welcome to Hell's Kitchen.

40s and blunts aren't as cheap as you think when its a daily thing

I wouldn't doubt that there would people talking about whitewashing. I've seen videos where white people are calling blacks uncle toms and race traitors if they speak what is considered normally. Black cops shoot black guy he's an uncle tom working for the slave massa. Crazy shit since Bush/Obama really.

Luke Cage: When you send an african american to do a white man's job

Has super powers but living off gibsmedats in the hood
Not as cool as any white super hero
Only thinks about coal burning Jessica Jones
Only cares about protecting his hood

First scene has a chess dude

>What are molds
Retard

I hope there's a scene where he beats the fuck out of some racist ass white cops and rips their heads off.

That would have to involve white people though, and as far as I can tell, white people barely exist in this show. It's literally wall-to-wall black and latinos.

typical cuck

>Given superstrength and durability by a sabotaged experiment| a wrongly accused man escapes prison to become a superhero for hire.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, wat. he has like 4 jobs

>Luke Cage show
>barely any Luke Cage

what is going on. i'm on ep 7 and it has no good action scene so far.

the story focus on the bad guy and cop bitch.

the guy is like shit version of kingpin.

When he led the Avengers in the comics he took on super powered threats just fine. They often write him as a less powerful Hulk.

anyone got a mega or a torrent for it?
a bulk download would be appreciated

it took me 9 minutes 40 seconds to get bored of this show and come here to shitpost about it.

It sucks just like jessica jones

Its not whites. It's racists. The majority of whites nowadays are cool. Racism isn't dead but we do have a black president and Star Wars was a hit. There are way more cool whites than shitty ones.

>Luke cage
>Jessica Jones
>Shows about super power people trying to live a normal life.
>People bitch that they don't fight super villain every episode.

>I have ADHD and this is the SHOW'S PROBLEM!

Nah, fuck off snowflake. This show is for real niggas only.

I'm not normally attracted to black women, but for some reason I want to fug Misty Knight.

Who wants to watch shows about people trying to live normal lives? That's what we do in real life.

>A race of people who spend great amounts of time behind bars and/or resemble zoo attractions have a superhero named 'Cage'

I wouldn't of consider her old. Expect the show constantly calls her old for like 5 mins.

It's just CW (Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, Arrow) faggots who want campy shit and high action/sci-fi shit.

That's who that is supposed to be? That's not a fucking afro.

Show dropped.

>Has super powers but living off gibsmedats in the hood
Are you even watching the show? He has jobs all over town.
>Not as cool as any white super hero
Cooler than Jessica Jones
>Only thinks about coal burning Jessica Jones
He only fucks black women in this show.
>Only cares about protecting his hood
Wait for the Defenders.

12 minutes in

Amount of white people on screen=0

DROPPED

Then you clearly didn't watch the show.

Yea, where the humans at? I finished episode 1, and there was no humans.

This is some mordor level shit.

What white people are in it twelve minutes in?

It would be so surreal to see Tom Holland, Benadryl Cumberbund, Hugh Jackman and Jeremy Renner doing this scene.

>mfw all the white people on the show are irredeemably evil

I hate the Flash etc but I want more high action/sci-fi shit

He's stronger now, him & jj beat doc ock spidermans' ass last year & he ko'd the wrecker

The Jazz bar is full of white people, One of the gangbanger who robs the villian is white. The boss who refuses to pay Luke is white. That is in the first 20 mins.

and all after 12 minutes.

>Spider-man never died either
Yes he did.

>One of the gangbanger who robs the villian is white.

...do you think Chico is white?

His name is Chico.

Dude is white. He has the same colored skin as James Franco. Who is also white.

>jazz bar is full of white people
>one random white girl in the background

Detective's partner is also white.

I guess early 30's = old
Your loss.

>Dude is white. He has the same colored skin as James Franco. Who is also white.

James Franco is a jew

>"You're about to get BLACKED, baby!"
What did he mean by this?

His name is CHICO.

And in the barbershop scene, he derisively refers to one of the basketball players they're talking about as "white boy"

>James Franco isn't white

Jenniferlawrenceyeahok.gif

This is what white people look like.

"Luke Cage, after all, is a bulletproof black man in a hoodie. That is all you need to be political in the age of Black Lives Matter."

"It's a nod to Trayvon, no question," says Colter. "Trayvon Martin and people like him. People like Jordan Davis, a kid who was shot because of the perception that he was a danger. When you're a black man in a hoodie all of a sudden you're a criminal."

Who knew that Archie (((Goodwin))) was so omniscient...

We told you so...

>decide to give it a chance
>find out main character and hero is a nigger

dropped, what were they thinking? fucking marvel

>Spider-man never died either,

>hasn't read the best Spider-man story

great now all my liberal friends on facebook are going to jerk off about this for being so goddamn "progressive"

>Stranger Things kid years fantasy grrl power!
>Atlana muh black writers give so much clarity and its "progressive"

spider man is still literally stronger than hulk and can punch a mans jaw clean off

fucking manchildren, grow up.

No, it isn't. He's a fuckin monster.

HOW IS HE 40 YEARS OLD????

HE HAS ALMOST NO SKIN LINES

Do you think we give a fuck about your facebook friends, normie?

Rents in that pert NYC are expensive as all hell. Minimum is $3k for a studio.

>6 black people on screen at once

6 FICTIONAL black people

Extreme emphasis on the word "Fictional".

I bet you have a motto that says, "God is real because God is real.", don't you?

BLACK DUN CRECK

unless we talkin crackin open that pussy knawhaimsayin'?

If anything the show is unrealistic because he only pay $500 in rent.

Just like in real life.

Stronger than the hulk, funniest shit I heard all year

How did this dude get so fat in one year?

If you have been beaten into unconsciousness lasting more than five minutes, you have sustained serious damage to your brain and could have died if you were unluckier. The amount of force required to knock you out with blunt force is barely higher than the amount required to kill you with unsustainable brain damage.

On the topic of MCU Luke, he was knocked out and needed immediate medical attention after a shotgun blast to the face. Hulk's fist > shotgun blast. Anyone with a weapon with more force/momentum behind it than a 12 gauge could potentially kill Cage.

>Cred Forums posters are telling anything remotely racist to go back to Cred Forums for shits
>Redditors are making weak Cred Forums posts for shits

What a time to be alive.

Where fuck did all the SJW come from? holy shit.

OY VEYYYYY

RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

Still you have no problem watching 6 niggers running a train on your sister

>Think they're trolling but they're just shitting up everything

Isn't that the same thing?