Go to Amazon

>go to Amazon
>check out A Clockwork Orange blu-ray
>see a bunch of these

are they right?

its one of Kubricks weakest imo.

they are all correct reddit faggot

This.

Terrible compared to 2OO1 and slightly worse than The Shining.

its the kind of movie that you kind of have to know what you're getting into before watching

it's also kind of a weak film, the book is better

I've always thought it was shit.

I don't get why 16 year old Cred Forumstards think it's the best movie ever. They're the demographic that I thought would dislike it the most.

I like it. It's really good sci-fi. Roger Ebert gave it a 0/5 though.

no

it's at least a 7/10

I've never even see it. I know it sounds stupid, but I heard people growing up with it praise it so much that in an odd way, I kind of lost interest in watching it. These were the kind of people who loved Rocky Horror for example.

Should I watch it?

it hasn't aged well and it over indulges itself with the violence t.b.h. If that doesn't bother you then give it a go.

I trust Roger Ebert more than you.
And I don't trust Roger Ebert.

>Don't waist your time

fucking Americans

K.. I was just weighing my opinion. : (

>Offensive
>Don't waist you time
>>>>>>>Don't wait you time

No, they're ignorant. desu senpai

s'all good m8

Kubrick was Snyder back in the old days actually.

>waist

While it's undoubtedly one of Kubrick's weakest (probably is his weakest other than the aberration Spartacus), keep in mind that the people leaving these kind of reviews probably absolutely loved the latest Marvel flick and are crazy about money-grubbing remakes of much better movies.

You can't take anything they say seriously.

It's not the best movie certainly. But compare it to the shit Hollywood spews out today. Hell, people around here think Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice was some kind of fucking masterpiece and these kids probably know a lot more about movies than your average Amazon review poster.

Not a masterpiece, but better than ACO.

Prove that Dawn of Justice isn't masterpiece.

>martha

I don't understand how in 2016, people seeing the film for the first time consider it "too violent".

It's a great movie, but the sex and violence are tame compared to todays standards, and even laughable to a certain extent. All it is, is people getting beat up and some tits here and there.

Even in 1971 I don't know how anyone could have considered this film too violent or over the top. The book is much worse.

>its one of Kubricks weakest imo.
>not The Shining
>pleb

...Is a gut wrenching scene, that exploits a connection that, frankly, should have been exploited years earlier.

It's still retarded, who in the fuck refers to their mother by their first name like that? It was so fucking hamfisted.

>it's capeshit for children
>its allegories are hamfisted and entry-tier
>absolutely god awful CGI
>the story is all over the place
>script is laughable with some truly awful lines (i.e. Martha)
>the lex luthor casting is abysmal
>the score is forgettable at best
>wonder woman casting is abysmal

>don't waist you time

Is Clockwork Orange a good pleb filter?

>are they right?

The costumer is always right so yes.

Call me a pleb but I enjoyed dawn of justice a lot more than clockwork orange. At the time clockwork orange was probably a great film, but in todays age, it comes across as fairly average and even weak at times.

>one of
learn to read, dopey.

fat undereducted "people" from middle america whose whole lives are experienced through media from the comfort of their backwards safe spaces

>go to Amazon

Good goy.

You're welcome to enjoy whatever you'd like to enjoy. Objectively though, A Clockwork Orange is a better film.

>Kubrick's weakest

Weaker than Lolita? You're all retarded.

>Half a dozen dream sequences
>Piss in a jar
>WW C I A
>Gal Gadot

Lolita is prime cunnykino faggot.

It's shit.

The violence was necessary to the plot, it was to show how deranged the MC is and to divide the audience on whether the treatment was ethical for such a man.
A lot of people don't understand the movie, it's pure kino. These plebs are probably the same people who didn't get EWS, I'm looking at you Ebert, stay dead you hack.

It's not a bad thing

Literally whole post is lie-low bait.

Soo where is bad stuff?

It's a film that forces you to have your brain turned 'on' while watching it (provided you aren't a sadistic psycho).
It asks very interesting and serious questions in a contradictful childish, edgy, controversial, nonserious way. The effects, scenery, camera work, costumes, characters, sounds, etc is experimental, kubrick toying around, and you have to be prepared for it. The plot, the characters, acting, etc is on sort of in the same dimension but on a higher level.

There is a lot of in A Clockwork Orange for those who can consume it, same as capeshit give a few people nothing of value.

Pleb....
That is not what I'm calling you. That is what you are. And it's ok, most of the people are plebs.

Probably a bunch of SJW fucks.

back to redit

It's not violent at all compared to shit on tv now. The average show has much worse shit and more graphic violence than clockwork orange.

Also, no one should watch the film before reading the book, but the average millenial hasn't even read a single novel so their opinions are trash.

>don't waist your time

yep, these sound like very credible opinions

They're not wrong, this movie is still controversial among critics and filmmakers.
Same for Shining.

CARL B? ON YOUR BIKE!

>go to imdb
>check out "Flowers in the Attic" (1987)
>see people hating the film because the incest parts of the book were cut out

are they right?