Has there ever been a worse episode of The Simpsons than this one?

Has there ever been a worse episode of The Simpsons than this one?
I even prefer the clip show episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_2p23fAAr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LISA SIMPSON, LISA SIMPSON, LISA SIMPSON SUPERSTAR

is that one worse than the one with Assange?

I think so.

>The Simpsons after 2000
>still give a fuck
Why tho?

Who gives a fuck. Seasons 2-9 are the only good ones nigga.

Because in the UK they show these at the time when I eat my dinner and nothing else is on

Definitely. But you're right, it was a horrid episode. But not as bad as people assume. Still, a 2/10 is better than a 1/10 but still not good.

>Homer takes a page from 50 Shades of Grey and decides that a sadomasochistic relationship with Marge is the way to go. Meanwhile, Milhouse uses Marlon Brando's ghost to get advice on how to impress Lisa.
>Guest star: George Takei

>not switching over to Comedy Central UK and watching either Friends repeats or Practical Jokers

youtube.com/watch?v=D_2p23fAAr0

If I had Comedy Central I'd watch it, but fucking Virgin have took it from me, and I'm not giving them any more money than I already am to have it back

Any of the Lisa musical episodes stand as low points

>Practical Jokers
Do people find this shit funny? Like, legitimately. It's one of those rare shows that I literally can't see the appeal of

The Bleeding Gums Murphy one was pretty good. Probably my favourite Lisa focused episode.

The Evita episode is like the last good episode they did.

>POOR LIIISA
>POOR LIIISA

That's the skin color they use for Asians in the Simpsons World. Are they implying Gaga is Asian?

Isn't the Old Jewish Man also usually that shade of yellow?
Maybe that's the implication

why? it cheap laughs. what more do you want for light entertainment?

No, people incorrectly call the Lady Gaga episode and the Kesha opening the worst. They aren't. For the later seasons, they were of average quality.

I just don't find anything they do funny. Awkward? Maybe. But not funny

No, he's a couple of shades lighter than that. A light yellow just not "asian yellow."

The one where the people from church learn to count cards was worse. It also had the absolute worst voice acting from a guest in the entire series.

thats no excuse. the show is so bad its not even good as background noise

Fuck I meant darker.

>that episode where homer is don draper for some reason
>that episode where homer is kurt kobain for some reason

I can't remember the last time I followed The Simpsons, a few years ago I decided to watch an episode out of curiosity and it was about all nuclear plant's workers except Homer being replaced by robots and I thought it was a Halloween episode, but it wasn't.

What happened in that episode?