enjoy your aids

he is a qt but daredevil was a bit boring

It excites my prostate.

Go watch some Boardwalk too.

anything related to marvel will make you a homo

>Cred Forums thinks every homo has aids
>Cred Forums hates millennials more than any other board
>Cred Forums fucking hates trannies to the point of even not liking traps

I'm convinced you're all bitter 50+ year old baby boomers.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

hey faggot don't you have a fucking message board where you fucking faggots gather, it's not ok to be a faggot no matter what your sissy tv shows tell you? You're a disappointment to your fucking parents, SHAME

Boring? I had to marathon the damn thing because I couldn't keep away from it.
Season 1 I mean. I've heard too much bad stuff about season 2 so I've just watched the Franking bits on youtube.

season 2 is awesome you fucking failure at life

>Liking traps
Hello tumblr

Then why does everyone hate it? I can't think for myself so you have to explain yourself.

I've just marathoned 2 episodes from this show.
Did I like it? should I go on?

Nobody hates it. The first half is excellent. The second half is alright.

It's like how the first half of season 1 was ok and the second half was excellent.

Oh yeah, the corridor fight at the end of episode 2 blew your mind and reminded you of Oldboy. You will now go watch episode 3.
Well then I guess I'll go fix my mistake.

everyone loves the Punisher in S2, the only underwhelming thing is the final fight which could have been a bit better

those 2 comments you read don't constitute "everyone's opinion" retard, now fucking watch it before I really get triggered AAAAAAAAAH

Because the zombie ninja plot is retarded and Elektra is annoying as fuck. It should've been all about Frank, those are the best parts

Only homosexuals think Elektra is annoying, kys

Elektra was a cute waifu in the comics, how could she possibly be annoying here?

She's hot but has a shit-tier ass. And if you're watching this show to see some ass you're mentally retarded

>Oh yeah, the corridor fight at the end of episode 2 blew your mind and reminded you of Oldboy. You will now go watch episode 3.
get out of my head!

>She's hot but has a shit-tier ass. And if you're watching this show to see some ass you're mentally retarded