ITT: films only high IQ (130+,) individuals will understand

ITT: films only high IQ (130+,) individuals will understand

LOL
O
L

>Women logic

>can't even understand a movie made by fucking Chris "the exposer" Nolan and thinks love was actually a force in the movie

Fucking retards

>Luv powaar

I agree this is not the real problem with this shit movie.

Nobody said that, retard.

It's a movie nerds, it's not a documentary about the space but art, that is supposed to make a judgement about human condition

Love was a main topic in the movie, so it is a main topic in life

139 IQ reporting in, this movie is dumb and functions only as a pleb filter.

The statement it makes is asinine and shallow.

Implied because otherwise you wouldn't post a quote the other characters shuts down immediately and basically calls het stupid women driven on emotions.

>Love was a main topic in the movie, so it is a main topic in life.
yes but in the end the thing was about a magic dimension and some magic humans that appeared from nowhere to save the day.
not about love.

Knock Knock

You should rewatch the movie mate

Why do contrarions say they hate this movie without actually giving any good points? It's literally the "Nolan is a hack" bullshit arguments or complains about sci fi not being 100% hard science. Never have I seen people defend their hate against a movie so much as contrarions do with this movie.

Someone thinks they're a lot smarter than they are, but fails to understand how scripts work. Nobody writes a line just to have another character shut it down; the audience is absolutely meant to take what she says on board. The reason Cooper disagrees is so he can come round to understanding later in the movie; Hollywood types call this an 'arc'.

I haven't seen the movie, dumbass. I just laughed at the stupidity of what she said. Why are you so invested in this move?

Who the fuck says they're smart? It's still retarded to take the quote of a woman in love not being able to see the man she loved and was convinced she would never see him again since he went on a suicide mission suddenly having an opportunity to meet the man she loves and in a desperate attempt to convince the others to go to Edumund's planet she began being driven by emotions and spout nonsense. How is this so terrible? Are you autistic and can't you understand context?

Wow, I'm sure you attempted to read my entire comment but there's clearly zero understanding there whatsoever. I'd love to see you try your hand at scriptwriting.

>130

What is this 1996? That's the white average these days. Anything below 150 is a mindless sheep enjoying whatever shit hollywood feeds you every year.

That one with the dog in the military

wow was looking for this movie for 2 years already so it for 5 sec in tv and was interested. is it good?

>139 IQ
>doesn't know what the term 'pleb filter' means
huh, really makes me think...

Nice forced meme m8.

Maybe if you post this thread 8 or 9 more times we'll get to the bottom of your ignorance.

>moving goalpost

You've spent two years of your life searching for this film? Where do you live that it's so hard to acquire, Outworld?

>spend shitload of money for professional scientists
>this line comes up

>only 139
>thinking that's what pleb filter means
They didn't appear from nowhere, they were in the movie from the first 10 minutes, where they create a causal loop by crashing coop's shuttle with survivors by manipulating gravity.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

This is meh, feels poor and unsatisfying.
Tatami Galaxy executed the idea a billion years better with Catharsis

I do not wish for this to be a meme.

Please do not meme this.

Interstellar is a fun movie, and has no extraordinarily lofty or reaching themes.
It does not even have a relatively abstract premise like Inception.

Please stop.

I thought it was shit.

Apparently that makes me low IQ but.... eh

Only sub 100 IQ plebs could possibly enjoy this deus ex machina meme film.

>Mah falling into a black hole allows me to talk to my kid and wake up in hospital

Pure cancer.

>tfw too smart for Nolan kino

The thinking man's film.

What is wrong with this? All you tipping your fedora heavily to this. But its true. Everything about the people changed except for love which stayed the same.

Love is a powerful motivator of the human kind. what is so wrong about making a movie about the topic?

>is it good?
¡No!

i like her big nose. it looks good on her

no d00d, i just didn't know what the name was, as i said i saw some seconds of it and was interested mostly because of drive aesthethics.

A million times this. It is dishearting to see the amount of flak this movie gets. I guess Idiocracy was a documentary arter all :-(

Pi