If Marvel/Disney is so "Inclusive" and stuff, why didn't they make a Ms. Marvel movie instead of Captain Marvel...

If Marvel/Disney is so "Inclusive" and stuff, why didn't they make a Ms. Marvel movie instead of Captain Marvel? Everybody loves Ms. Marvel and she's more popular than Captain Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsbeat.com/ms-marvel-is-marvels-1-digital-seller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

Why don't they**

Sorry guys

Your new waifu

Kamala didn't even exist yet when the Captain Marvel movie began development, if anything she was a product of that decision - shifting Carol Danvers to the Captain Marvel role in anticipation of the movie meant a freeing up the Ms Marvel moniker, which Kamala was created to fill. She'll probably wind up in the MCU at some point, it's just a matter of where & when.

We would need a hot indian

Normie here
I don't even know who ms marvel is
However, I know who captain marvel is

She'll be in Homecoming.

>Marvel movies
>Inclusive
lmao
they have as many women heroes after 13 movies as DC after 3
same with nonwhite heroes

Stfu

Dude.

They literally had a black female Captain Marvel too.

She is from New Orleans and everything.

On top of that she is more powerful than the chick with the title now, as in a planetary level power. And it's not just another flying brick.

They took the name from that character and gave it to the current title holder and gave that character it's own comic no none wanted. None is the original.

is she more popular? I thought Carol was the best selling shit they had for like 6 years straight

Monica Rambeau is a cooler name than Captain Marvel anyway.

I agree, and she could enjoy that as Steve Rogers does.

They use both so people don't forget.

what are you talking about?
that nigga who is supposed to play MJ will actually a year Kamala and be shipped with Peter since Miles and Kamala will be a thing in the comics.

but she doesn't have a middle east look

Or Kamala as a fucking first name.

she still has the skin so it doesn't matter

Here, I found the perfect Kamala, if she is still alive.

being able to stretch as a super power doesn't translate to screen as well as laser beams and flying.

She is Cred Forums:s (and mine) new favourite. Mostly because she isn´t a pretentious asshole that super heroes because she "has to", but because she thinks it´s fun. Which reflects on the comic. It´s downright hilarious.

Also >sage

sandnigger Ms. Marvel

that's the wrong Ms Marvel, everyone hates current Ms Marvel (OP's pic) because she's a Mudslime Mary Sue (except Cred Forums, aka reddit loves her)

They'd make a Ms Marvel movie about the current Captain Marvel, Carol Danvers, which I have no problem with because her Ms Marvel suit was hot af.

>fake tits
>perfect

Pick one and only one.

If they ever decide to do a PoC Ms. Marvel it will be Monica, not Kamala. Monica actually looks cool and has cool powers. Nobody wants Mr. Fantastic 2.0.

>Everybody loves Ms. Marvel

Said no one ever.

comicsbeat.com/ms-marvel-is-marvels-1-digital-seller/

How do you know Captain Marvel? Carol Danver's version only been around a couple years and looks nothing like her original character that was one of Marvel's only good female characters until they turned her into a butch dyke feminist.

>Ms. Marvel
>Captain Marvel

She doesn't look Muslim at all. You can see her hair.

tfw we will get the Captain Dyke instead of bloodlust Carol

That's just because tumblrinas are the only ones stupid enough not to know how to pirate and still buy comics instead.

Marvel Girl - Jean Grey was the only good character to have Marvel in their name.

>She doesn't look Muslim at all. You can see her hair.

Outside of countries where women - Muslim or not - are required to cover their hair, how Muslim women approach their faith is largely personal, much as it is for Jewish women (who actually have much the same religious obligation). Many do, some do not. The editor of the Ms Marvel book, Sana Amanat, is a Pakistani Muslim woman who, like Kamala, does not wear hijab. On the other hand, writer G. Willow Wilson, an American convert to Islam, does.

Yeah they need to bring that sweet ISIS money to the box office

Because Captain Marvel is a main member of the Avengers, their flagship movie franchise.

Ms. Marvel is a girl who fucks around in Jersey fighting D-list nobodies.

I read a comic with this chick where she went off on a rant about relaxed hair and how black women shouldn't dictate to others what are appropriate nubian hairstyles, and I was like...when are you going to fight a superhero or something? I didn't buy this to read a Madea rant about black hair.

Only if it's all of Nextwave

Clearly someone said it or you wouldn't be quoting it you turbo-tard

>I thought Carol was the best selling shit they had for like 6 years straight

wtf

no

Because Ms.Marvel gets her powers from Captain Marvel.

Thats like making a spider man movie and removing Peter Parkers encounter with the spider that gives him his powers.

Are you really that retarded?

No, Ms. Marvel gets her powers from the Inhuman terrigen mist, which has already happened in the MCU on Agents of Shield.

You need to keep up on your Marvel properties, bro.

This, and making a Ms Marvel film without having Carol first would be stupid.

Anyway, I'm actually down for a MCU Kamala. She's actually not pandering shit, she's a cool character and she's relatable for teenage girls.

I unironically think the same about Squirrel Girl. I saw the art and assumed it was tumblr bullshit along with everyone else, but then I read it and it's actually pretty fun.

Ahhhhh what the fuck. People actually give a shit about nonissues like this. Op you don't seem to realize that the only purpose of charactets in comics is to sell comics. So any long legged skinny chick with great tits whose been dipped in spandex will do.

SOON

Marvel envy Wonder Woman.

With female Captain Marvel they both screw DC's Captain Marvel and pretend tht they have a decent female character that isnt an X-men.

They really want a Wonder Woman but they will fail. No one gives a shit about the next WW movie, but the character is so deeply rooted into pop culture that it's impossible to marvel to get there.

Not thick enough.

She could play Ratbitch.

>Marvel envy Wonder Woman.

Nah, Marvel doesn't give a shit about female superheroes at all. They know where the money is.

>So any long legged skinny chick with great tits

So why does DC keep hiring flat chicks? Amy Adams and Gal Gadot are boy-bodies.

I´d rather die, thank you.

As soon as terrorists catch wind of this film...A empowered teenage muslim girl that fights against the strict members of her family (not wearing hijab, nijab, burka, getting an eduacation, etc)...Shit will go down in movie theaters.

All MCU showings will be fair game for a terrorist attack, as well as attacks on the Disney themeparks.

Sounds like a fucking brilliant idea. Dipshit.

There shouldn't be any fucking Muslims or Christians in the Marvel Universe anyways, the general population knows of Asgardians, Galactus, Celestials, etc. No one would believe in unseen gods anymore. Or they would know that Allah and God are lesser gods. Its so, so fucking stupid. Kamala should be an paki, arab, indian, persian, whatever. Not a muslim.

>If Marvel/Disney is so "Inclusive" and stuff

Then why did they make their heroine a Muslim?

One of the most elusive, bigoted, racist, misogynistic, hateful cultures in the world?

Except the comics portray Muslim traditionalism in nothing but a good life, including her conservative sister and Imam brother. She even occasionally wears a head covering, is vehemently opposed to drinking, and is the most asexual character I've ever read.

>Then why did they make their heroine a Muslim?
>One of the most elusive, bigoted, racist, misogynistic, hateful cultures in the world?

$$$

All about those Dinars

t. trump voter

t.can't even straw man correctly

>Then why did they make their heroine a Muslim?
>One of the most elusive, bigoted, racist, misogynistic, hateful cultures in the world?

Because when other races practice racism, bigotry, & misogyny, it's just a part of their "charming culture."

t. lifelong member of the NRA

t.ignorant sheltered white boy

Are you really this ignorant of muslim culture?

Do you think all muslims think like us?

>t.ignorant sheltered white boy

I wonder how many of these ignorant suburban white faggots have ever been ouside of 'Merica?

t. has an "adam and eve not adam and steve" bumper sticker on the back of his pickup

t. rush limbaugh subscriber

not that user but I remember her from the Xmen cartoons

>I wonder how many of these ignorant suburban white faggots have ever been ouside of 'Merica?

Probably not at all. The only "brown people" they know are on tv.

For sure, none of these faggots have been exposed to middle eastern culture.

t. grand wizard of the klu klux klan

>I wonder how many of these ignorant suburban white faggots have ever been ouside of 'Merica?

ZERO hombre!

Ms Marvel is clearly something better suited to a TV series.

Shame it's either Dark Gritty Netflix or monster-of-the-week-with-constant-crossovers

t. author of online blog "rap music more like CRAP music"

She was just introduced like a fucking year ago. It makes more sense to use the character who has actual stories. But then again they did use new Ghost Rider.

...the new Ms. Marvel predates the new Ghost Rider by like a year. And her book wasn't fucking cancelled.

>>t.ignorant sheltered white boy

Social Justice Warriors are mostly shut ins that get their information from the tv and Cred Forums.

These are the same faggots getting their heads cut off by real muslims when they wander over there.

They are basically "grizzly man"

t. transgender investigator / professional bathroom inspector

>everyone hates current Ms Marvel
"Every year the Angoulême International Comics Festival recognizes the best and brightest creators from around the world for their contributions to the comics industry. Marvel is pleased announce that MS. MARVEL Volume 1: No Normal, written by G. Willow Wilson with art by Adrian Alphona, won the prestigious award for “Best Series” this past weekend in Angoulême, France! "

What the fuck is that pic?

>I thought Carol was the best selling shit they had for like 6 years straight

Where did you even get that idea from?

Timothy Treadwell

Dumb white boy thought it would be fun to go live with cut fuzzy bears.

Got his legs & insides eaten by nigger bears while he was alive for a good 1/2 hour.

Grizzly man. Some white liberal faggot decided it would be fun to go live with forest niggers.

le edgy contrarian

>Got his legs & insides eaten by nigger bears while he was alive for a good 1/2 hour.

"how do you want to go senpai?"

"living bear buffet"

In all honesty I think he actually did. By the end of his life, his isolation and detachment from the rest of human society gradually eroded any sense of self preservation. Timothy Treadwell was a man who loved bears more than he could ever love a human being, but he knew he would never be one of them. To join with his beloved bears, even as their prey, was the most suitable ending to a tragic story.

Pretty accurate. The woman who created Kamala coincidentally is a white American who converted to Islam because it's trendy.

Or because she truly believed that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last true prophet of God.

muhammad (pbuh)?

Is pbuh the sound a queef makes? So everytime someone says or thinks of mohmoh they queef? Do male muzzies cum a bit in their shorts when they say his name as well? Or do they cum because they they think about the hot piece of ass aisha was?

What does hating islam have to do with being anti-gay? Last I checked, muslims were the ones who hated gays.

t. sarah palin's speechwriter

>Or do they cum because they they think about the hot piece of ass aisha was

This liberal argument really makes no sense. Muhammad married her at the acceptable age of the time, and even waited several years to deflower her. Judging him based on our morals of today is wrong.

Okey doke.

nope

user, it's okay because Muslims are an opressed misunderstood "minority" according to SJWs.

I remember Ms. Marvel was once a blonde white girl, what happened

he's a prophet of god, speaks to angels, god allows him to fuck a 9 yr old while he's in his 50s.

either god's morals are fucked up or our morals are fucked up.

any man at the age of 50 who would fuck aisha, is morally disturbed. from the comparative size of the people fucking to the comparative mental state of the people fucking.

a man living on a desert island who never had any contact with any of god's works would know this innately, just as i know it would be wrong and disgusting to fuck a goat or sheep or camel innately.

its only the belief in god that makes amoral acts moral.

> Muhammad married her at the acceptable age of the time, and even waited several years to deflower her. Judging him based on our morals of today is wrong.

Allah exists outside of time, experiences all time as one thing, knows the outcome of every event.

We know its unacceptable at the core of our being. Allah who gave out these rules and laws did not? The abrahamic religions are either a stories made up by post-stoneage desert people or allah is vile and corrupt at his core.

Who the fuck is ms marvel?
Who the fuck is captain marvel?

Only a wizard can answer these questions

Fuck off Cred Forumsmblr

Ms. Marvel is your new Waifu, go after her, NOW