What does Cred Forums think of this movie?

What does Cred Forums think of this movie?

Interesting premise with flawed, multi dimensional characters. Execution was a little preachy but overall solid.

It's not my favorite Kaufman movie but his worst shit is still better than 95 percent of the other garbage Hollywood pukes out.

I wish that Kaufman could have directed it so it would feel a little more sincere like Synecdoche New York.
Good movie but it lacked a lot of the oomph I thought it should have whereas Synecdoche will hit anyone like a train and ruin their day.

Awesome.

favorite movie of all time desu

its very good family

>what do you think of this movie that is #83 on imdbs top movie list and has over 600,000 votes
this doesn't necessarily mean it's a great movie (The Dark Knight is #4 and doesn't deserve to be), but it's a decent standard for how the public and Cred Forums think of the movie

are u ok

Good romantic comedy.

Nothing that amazing and I cringe hard when I see it in the top 50 of lists like "best films of the 21st century"

>"At last, I am become the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind!"

i hate when they have to say the title in the movie

>comedy
Lmao what

Well it's a comedy-drama to be exact

its more of a romdramedy

gets a pass by people who call out everything else as being pretentious because those same people are losers and get hit with feels watching it

Didn't really feel like a comedy to me

literally r*ddit the flick. if you like this movie you know where you need to go back to.

Are you tone-deaf or something? The only 'comedic' part was Baby Joel and a lot of people agree that part is the movie's weakest.

not him but "Her" felt the same way to me like a quasicomedy drama

Me and my wife's son didn't understand it. Jim Carrey went back in time to rescue his sister from bizarre inception world then he tried to breast feed as a kid.

Are you? It's listed as either a romantic comedy or a romantic comedy-drama everywhere. There's other comedic elements in Joel and Clementine's interactions.

It's an O.K film.

Name one.

I don't have the movie on me and it would be a futile effort anyway because if you didn't notice it the first time your Asperger's is too strong for you to get it.

Explain to me why the films is referred to as a romantic comedy / romantic comedy-drama everywhere?