Dammit I have to go to work now. Tell me Cred Forums, is it black kino?

Dammit I have to go to work now. Tell me Cred Forums, is it black kino?

lol it minds me of the movie with the black guy lmao becaus the movie minds me of it becaus i member seeing a black and says i to him lol why is you skin dark and dirty lmao and he seid to me looking at eyes says this is my skin lmao so thats why i member this

Only seen the first episode so far. It was alright. The "Everyone wants to be the king" - "I can hit you like a man now" scene was fucking great tho.

>Negrito Bueno: La serie

>Invulnerable BBC: the show

>black man
>invincible to gunshots
this is a unstoppable force immovable object scenario

>Invulnerable BBC

Trayvon Martin reference? Netflix confirmed for bros.

>blacked: the tv show

Not really user.

Pretty good.

i quite liked episode one. rare all black show that isn't incomprehensible nigger shit.

>black kino
>not Blackino

You missed a your opportunity OP.

Yes it is literally Blacked: The TV show.

yes, really

Jessica isn't in Luke Cage though?

This "people talking about things they don't know anything about" meme needs to stop

That is Jessica Jones.

Not to mention Jessica Jones being Luke Cage's significant other has been canon for longer than I can remember

And their kid is a future Captain America

But none of this matters because muh blacked maymays

It's pretty kino. Plus I'm at episode 5 and it hasn't yet blamed white people for anything, so Cred Forumskiddies wont get too triggered.

One Punch Black Man: the series
the marverls logo dont make want to see it though

this show is fucking terrible, it reminds me of the shitty all black over the top drama shows. fuck this desu

there's already several threads up about it Netflix marketing team

It's pretty blackino so far. The editing is a bit amateurish and the soundtrack is...new but overall it's a comfy watch.