So which Tetsuo movie is best? Don't tell me you haven't watched the Tetsuo trilogy, Cred Forums!

So which Tetsuo movie is best? Don't tell me you haven't watched the Tetsuo trilogy, Cred Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNrrQl45xuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The first one is the only good one.

The first.

Incredibly overrated series.

Tokyo Fist

/thread

I think I'll give the second one another chance soon, as a standalone film it probably works. I feel like I was too harsh on it because it was so dissimilar from the first one.

Bullet Man I didn't even watch for more than twenty minutes, that was just painful and the soundtrack was also shit.

Now this is a good answer. A Snake Of June and Bullet Ballet also come to mind.

The first is the best one without any question, by any point of view (the OST is fucking immortal, I listen to it every two or so days), the second is unpretentious (in the best way possible) and fun, more like Burst City or the like than other films by him (the final sequences are great) - the third one is absolutely dreadful, feels and looks like Tsukamoto was filming an adaptation of Resident Evil and taking the piss.

Tetsuo would have been better with less stop-motion. That kind of "experimental" filmmaking is boring.

That being said, BODY HAMMER IS GOAT

Which one has that killer nin song?

>Tetsuo would have been better with less stop-motion. That kind of "experimental" filmmaking is boring.

>It's strange. Part of me loves a city like Tokyo, but part of me would quite happily destroy it

Other than Tetsuo which of Tsukamoto's films best express his hatred for industrial society?

you're not missing anything, bullet man is a shitheap

the first one is the only good one. The third one is an abortion, one of the worst sequels ever lmao Tsukamoto went nuts

The Adventures Of Electric Rod Boy

Marebito, even if it's not his

I haven't watched a lot of his other stuff, where to start

What, you're talking about the pixillation parts? They are honestly incredible, if the dream sequence where the world is engulfed by steel cables didn't fill you with love for cinema as an art you might need to watch them again. They may be one of the few true cyberpunk moments on video.

Tokyo Fist, A Snake of June, and Bullet Ballet

What do you prefer, the first Tetuo or Electric Dragon 80.000v?

I think Tetsuo is the better movie but shit, this sequence always gets me
youtube.com/watch?v=fNrrQl45xuA

Yeah, these. His top rated imdb films are a good start.

>ctrl+f haze
>0 results
Watch Haze

>Older brother and his family is over for Christmas
>Bro and his wife gonna run some errand
>their two children stays home (5 and 8 years old)
>want to watch Iron man
>Search "Iron man" and download a torrent without paying much attention
>Set it up for them and immediately leave the room

yeah you can probably guess what happened

The guitar solo scenes in ED80kv were just too silly

>guess what happened
kino happened

The probability of picking a random torrent containing the term iron man and it being Tetsuo The Iron Man and not some Marvel movie is just too small for this to be real. And yet, it's not a bad joke.

>dorm party, something like sixty people dancing and drinking
>get a hold of the aux cable, connected to a big ass screen on a wall
>have them watch Akira, Tetsuo, Sokolov's Moloch, Guinea Pig all night
>people enjoy it, sit down on the couch to see

Feels good mates

Tokyo Story

First one is great
Haven't seen the second one, the DVD release is pretty damn rare in America and I dont pirate
Third one is the "Spike Lee's Oldboy" of the series

But that's what makes it great

Did anyone watch that new war movie of his? That 2014 new war movie I mean?

Nobi? Not yet, friend of mine got the blu reay. Can try and ask him to rip it, maybe - it'll be in Japanese without subs, though.