Whah I thought Cannibal Holocaust and Salò were the worst films in history...

whah I thought Cannibal Holocaust and Salò were the worst films in history... then i WATCHED THIS AND NO WAY iM FUCKED UP AS HELL

RIP me

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy2bqJZGmM

:(

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0116783/
youtube.com/watch?v=FVd2qV2Csis
weissblechcomics.com/20160921/diesen_herbst_iii_wir_bringen_nekromantik_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's an underground classic. It's also fucking awful.

If you want more crap like that you can watch the Guinea Pig films (particularly the second) and August Underground. There's also Tumbling Doll of Flesh. Green Elephant is a bit artsier. The director of Melancholie der Engel virals his shitty movie here.

Im not dat mad bro I know about guinea pig but i wouldn't consider it kino or even a film lmao. I will check this recs anyway

NEKRomantik is not fucking awful I found it beautiful and charming, similar level to Canibal holocaust. Salò still the greatest one

If you want kino, watch A Short Film about Killing by Kieslowski.

Nekromantic is indeed an awful movie and it barely even cathers to people who are into that kind of stuff. There's a sequel too if you didn't know about it. Spoiler: One of the guys who died in the original is in the sequel, lol.

The August Underground trilogy is somewhat similar in nature but plays more on shock value than Nekromantik does.

I would't recommend the Guina Pig films since they don't even have any story(apart from the 4th movie if I recall correctly) and is basically just mock-autopsies.

You should also watch that movie about Caligula since you're obviously newly into paraphilia.

GOAT soundtrack

already seen both versions Kiewloski is genius

mmm Caligula by Tinto Brass its true... I have that movie in my list so I would watch it soon

nice opinion bro. How does it feel watching the guinea pigs movies? Can a human hold that?

August Underground looks really sick it is actually good?

some moments are utterly horrible, like the Mermaid In A Manhole one, with worms and pus and stuff. however most of the effects in the series are very dated now and they're something to laugh at if you're not a pleb.

nice comment bro I like to hear that maybe I will try someday

I have heard that the sequel has even worst animal cruelty in it

I felt boredom thoughout the entire franchise.

Nah. The filming and special effects are really good, especially in the latter two. The first movie is a bit low budget but more serious in its approach. They don't have much of a story but instead focues more on the characters themselves, even if everything is just an excuse to show more gore.

There's a scene where a woman puts on some old VHS documentary of some sailors slaughtering seals on a beach.
No scenes of animal cruelty, fake or otherwise, was made for the movie.

the same with the rabbit in the first but.... omg it is so disgusting they even do that shit without gloves

>he doesn't know about this Kino

imdb.com/title/tt0116783/

One of the very few horror movies to actually make me feel sick and throw up a little.

Melancholie der Engel is by far the worst. Overly long, boring and gratuitously shocking

Nekromantik 2 > Nekromantik

really? lmao

I friend of mine watched nekromantik 1 and 2 in a row. He used to be a gore fanboy but after that experience he lost his interest in gore movies... explain this

Dead things smell really bad.There's a reason people say reeks of death

>a friend of mine
>gore fanboy
>experience
get the fuck out, you don't belong here

The creator (Jörg Buttgereit) had also made a screenplay/videro about a superhero called Captain Berlin figthing against a robohitler:
youtube.com/watch?v=FVd2qV2Csis

The comic adaptation is going pretty well, issue number 5 should be coming this auttum.

There's also an ultrare comic adaptation of Nekromantik, but I have had zero luck obtaining it.

BRO HORROR MOVIES AMIRITE
chug it

Disregard that, they are actually making a remake comic of Nekromantik I and II for November! All because of the 25th anniversary:

weissblechcomics.com/20160921/diesen_herbst_iii_wir_bringen_nekromantik_1

Here's a free (You).

Fuck off, sjw.

A Slovene filmed the end credits for part 2.

Itak. Zizek za vedno.*snif*

I dunno man thats what he told me because of the seal scene but I don't get it he must be a pussy

great drama, but will only shock normies, not the horror fans in this thread

Nekromantik rules. Guinea pig movies rule. Also check out Aftermath and Beautiful Girl Hunter and Subconscious Cruelty.

I don't get the love for Aftermath. It's really tame and nothing special

I'm a Buttgereit fanboy, desu. Love the Nekromantixs (specially 2), Schramm and Death King.

It must suck having her as a waifu.

i wouldn't know

check man behind the sun
they use real corpses to make the """special effects"""

Also the original TCM and even fucking Poltergeist.

>tfw when it's cheaper to get a real corpse than a prop

>man behind the sun
It's called Men behind the sun and as far as I know it got a few sequels.

>The film is extremely controversial for its use of what Mous claims to be actual autopsy footage of a young boy and also for a scene in which a live cat appears to be thrown into a room to be eaten alive by hundreds of frenzied rats.[8] In a scene later in the movie, live rats were set on fire, which drew criticism for its cruelty in many countries. However, in an interview made in 2010 in the US (can be found in YouTube), Mous stated that the cat was tired after participation in the film and the cat got two fish as a reward, that the cat was made wet with honey, and that the rats were licking and eating the honey only. However, a chinese blog post surfaced in 2008 claiming to describe the event from a behind-the-scenes worker on the film who said the cat was, in fact, killed by the property master to provide the final shot of the unmoving cat swarmed by rats.

do you guys like japshit

The mermaid Guinea Pig film is so romantic..

Phew, thank God PTP hasn't gone full SJW

NAME?

Leather's Enthusiast