ITT : Biopics you're surprised still haven't been made or done better

ITT : Biopics you're surprised still haven't been made or done better

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2kg1iu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who would you cast?

and for the adult part?

Does it matter? Its going to end up being Meryl Streep no matter what

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

daily reminder Cred Forums's cunnyposter raided Cred Forums for half a year with this shit

Because they don't want show you the part where he got a small soccer injury and decided smoke weed instead of seeing a doctor. Then the injury worsened into cancer and it was too late.

>yeh mon. I smoke ganja and play mi guitar. but then mi die from cancer because nuff ganja smoke go in mi rasta ingrowing toenail.

how could this be made good?

How does what ever soccer injury he got develop into skin cancer

I heard that song all the time without ever knowing he was political

Oscar Isaac

>soccer injury
>creates cancer

What?

I was so fucking salty when I realised that this movie had fallen through because Brian May and Sasha Baron Cohen had disagreements.

apparently it's because May didn't want all the drugs, orgies etc. keep it family friendly.

He also wanted Freddie to die half way through the movie and have the rest be about Queen and the aftermath of him dying.

How can you do a Freddie Mercury without showing his sordid side? At least in some detail.

lost a lot of respect for those lads

He was a boring person, wouldn't make an interesting movie. Biopics like to pick the super flamboyant hard drug addicts to make movies about.

He's not that well known, but anyone who knows about him knows that someone could make the most soul-crushingly sad movie about his life.
The soccer injury thing is not true, but he did refuse to have his toe amputated because he was a Rastafari and didn't believe in the body being not whole.

I don't think you understand how cancer works. Kicking a ball does not give you skin cancer.

dailymotion.com/video/x2kg1iu

i thought he shot a sheriff at some point

that could be made into a nice chase movie like The Fugitive

It's going to happen at some point, isn't it?

just watch when louis met jimmy

thx m8

Idris elba

this meme needs to stop

He has another documentary about Saville coming out this sunday

What do you even make it about? His unfunny show?

based

yes please

Obama

He was mediocre. Davy Graham, Bert Jansch, and John Fahey completely outclassed him

Nirvana smiley T-shirt sells up to 500%