What the fuck this was better than season 1, why did everyone say otherwise?? Vince and Colin was top tier

What the fuck this was better than season 1, why did everyone say otherwise?? Vince and Colin was top tier

I'll tell you why, but will you listen and consider it with an open mind, because that's what you'll need?

Personally because I wanted more mythos

season 1
>murder investigation leads to discovering a child murder-rape cult that is integrated into every level of Louisiana culture

season 2
>murder investigation leads to discovering rich people have sex with prostitutes and bad shit happened during the LA riots.

...?

it's not better, but it is still great.

it was better simply for the Frankposting

>oh shit this is actually going to be put on tv and I've been making a batman voice this whole time

>it was good because people made fun of it

please, just please

Cmon the story was more engaging in s2, they all tried to uncover the corruption and they failed. It was not a happy ending. But still the journey was better on s2

CASPERE

unlikable characters by any measure, uninteresting and convoluted story, dialog written by what sounded like a 14 year old (with vince's character having it worse) and an unsatisfying ending, but I can't say that S1's ending was much better either

anyone saying that S2 is better than S1 is a literal contrarian

>the story was more engaging
most of us didnt even finished S2

>unlikable character
>dialouge written by a 13 year old

Yeah thats season one with that edgelord rust. If you honestly think season one is better you are a literal pleb.

I wouldn't say it was better but it wasn't even close to being as bad as people say it was. The last few episodes really solidified the quality, particularly the finale.

>didnt even finished

that's because you're a third world subhuman with the mentality of a child

ASK CASPERE

you know is true

rust was a edgy cunt but he worked well with martin, that was a foil to him

season 2 had all those characters saying those god awful dialog and expected me to relate to any of it

but yeah, keep pretending that S2 is good so you can brag about it on a image board

all of this

Why was Casper so important for Vince?

>What the fuck this was better than season 1, why did everyone say otherwise??

Because they disagreed with you. You know that's allowed right?

the score on episode 6 and 7 alone makes season 2 superior

The clusterfuck of a plot was so convoluted you could tell Pizza literally came up with shit right on the spot before filming the scenes
>wait wait how about some diamonds
>how about those riots

Because he knew things

Ray, have you ever had blue balls in your heart before? I have, in fact

I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside

Casper knew this.

>I'm Blue da ba dee da ba daa
It's
>I'm Blue if I turn green I will die
Get it right

thanks for reminding me how much season 2 sucked OP. man, what an embarrassing disaster for everyone involved, including those who continue to defend it

>unlikable characters

Thanks for playing, but you just told everyone you're a pleb. How "likable" a character is is always irrelevant.

People like you are the absolute worst. The "all opinions are equal" crowd. Please kys

Oh no, I don't think all opinions are equal. If you like Season 2 you are objectively retarded. I'm just answering his question.

I'm a sucker for LA Noir, give me systemic corruption (particularly in LA) and I'll eat that shit up all day long, so I loved the second season. I definitely get why a lot of people hated it because it was exactly what the first season wasn't and people obviously wanted the same.

I enjoyed the first season a lot. But the implied mysticism that surrounds that plot, which I think holds a lot of the appeal of that season didn't necessarily do it for me in such a big way.

Your post was utterly useless. You know OP knows they disagree with them, and that it is allowed. That's why he's asking them for their opinions. That's why you're annoying.

>consider only one of my points
>"haha you're wrong"

my point was that there's nothing salvageable in S2, meaning that if unlikable characters was its only problem, maybe it wouldn't be that bad, but, just like I pointed in my original point, every aspect of the story is a mess and there's no reason to watch/like it unless to brag about it

I liked it a lot, but because of the characters, the plot was lacking and ultimately disappointed. A bit disjointed

But still, loved the characters and their interactions so i consider myself satisfied

Season 1 just is an hard beast to beat. There are shows that supposedly i like more and yet i went back to that 3 times already

Yes of course that's allowed but still I thought it was shit on because people just wanted more rust. I thought it really redeemed itself with the last episode

>everyone goes on about length
>girth, I want to be able to handcuff the thing

Bravo Pizza

Critics of s2 have brain diseases

>Hur why did only the main characters survive shootout
Vinci pd is a corrupt sham of a police force that serves a community of 100 people (all city employees.) Ofc they are going to be btfo when up against forewarned nihilists with aks
>Dur why did velcro visit his son that's so stupid
Literally his only reason for living for most of the show. Was probably the last chance to ever see his son before escaping to venezuela and being branded a fugitive cop killer

$5m
Idiot tbqh. Lapd = no oversight prior to riots and oj and shit. Corrupt cops rob a jewelry store during the riots, kid survivors revenge kill caspere. The entire season is built on that shit pizza made up on the spot before filming the scenes, right...

I don't even remember what S2 was about. The only good parts I thought were the sex party episode and then the scene with Vince Vaughn being left in the desert.
Oh and the A+ dialogue:
>Everything is fucking

>It's like blue balls in the heart

>Never stop moving

>Casper knew this

>FAT PUSSY!

>Never do anything cuz you're hungry. Not even eat

>YOU POISON COOZE!

>Go stand in front of a tank then

>It's like sucking a robot's dick

vince never misses a chance for racist insults in td
>cisco kid
>kgb kike motherfucker
>stand in front of a fucking tank

i watched s1 and s2 back to back , s1 literally kept stop me from suicide while s2 is meh still better then most shows though

what if you watch something else that brings you to it again

When I was younger, my uncle Rick took me to the batting cages every two weeks or so. I feel like I'm in the batting cages now, but someone's locked me in the cage and taken my bat. The only question left is, do I catch the balls, or do I dodge them?"

You can't swap spit with the farmer's daughter and not expect to feel mama's eyes staring out the window at you while she puts that freshly baked apple pie on the sill. You gotta be a step ahead of the farmer. You gotta eat the cobbler

>everyone goes on about length
>girth, I want to be able to handcuff the thing

HAHA, McAdams must be wishing she never signed on this shit.

Between this and the intellectual-fag discussions between Vince the gangster and Colin the alcoholic cop, Pizza must have thought he was 'the shit' after the success of season one.

Talk about not being able to view your own work with even a minimum of objectivity.

it's a huge pleb filter, S1 would've been better had it not shit the bed in the last 3 eps though.

Vince-posting is the one good thing that came out of season 2

>unlikable characters by any measure,
Literaly your opinion. Lots of people like Ray or Frank.

>uninteresting and convoluted story
No, you just couldn't follow the plot because it was much more complex and dense than the one in the first season.

>dialog written by what sounded like a 14 year old (with vince's character having it worse)
Frank was supposed to be a pedantic guy. His inferiority complex made him use unusual words and comparisons because he was surrounded by sophisticated guy when he tried to leave the gangster world.

>and an unsatisfying ending, but I can't say that S1's ending was much better either
I saw a lot people say that the ending was the best thing about this season, it was really good. So it's literaly your opinion.

>tfw I was going on /fit/ or /r9k/ when these were happening

It feels that way, just compare both seasons endings. S2 is miles better